Sign in to follow this  
Ksusha

How to deal with feeling bad over being unfriended on Facebook?

3 posts in this topic

How to deal with feeling bad over being unfriended on Facebook?

Someone special just unfriended me on Facebook. I am a girl and he is a guy. We new each other since 5 years ago, but got back in touch just recently. We've been building relationship over two months. He lives in different state and he asked me to move to where he lives so we can be together (live together). We had been communicating every day and many times through the day. We are like minded people in many ways.  Then he got upset that I didn't respond to his massage in a short time and that I got late home from friends. Next day he didn't respond to my massages, and in a couple days he unfriended me from Facebook.  I feel that is my fault because I din't give attention that he needed to him that day and just wanted to have fun. But I din't apologize, I just asked him if he is still mad and I told that I love him.  He didn't respond that whole day, so I didn't write anything the next day either. So today I go on a Facebook and see that he unfriended me. It just hurts. I feel rejected and that I lost him forever. :((((( He is my special friend.

Does anyone else feel bad when someone unfriend you on Facebook? I feel so bad..

Is this really a relationship that you would want to pursue if they unfriended you because you didn't reply when they wanted you to?  This a big ole red flag.  If something like this ends relationship, then the relationship was not really there to begin with.  Learn from this and move.  

Edited by Rain 369
spelling

1 hour ago, Rain 369 said:

Is this really a relationship that you would want to pursue if they unfriended you because you didn't reply when they wanted you to?  This a big ole red flag.  If something like this ends relationship, then the relationship was not really there to begin with.  Learn from this and move.  

I think he sensed that something is wrong, because if I did't respond shortly (like usual), means that I may doing something I don't want him to know = that is I shouldn't be trusted. ... :(((. Thank you for your respond. It was overwhelming to be in that feeling bad stage over this situation. Your respond made me feel not being along.