Marnie

Debt

6 posts in this topic

Debt

Although at the moment I am not in major debt, I feel the energetic pull to go back to where I was, although I'm conscious of it, I wonder how I can shift my resonance to abundance? Also very curious about 

what the insurance industry represents energetically. My father is a wealthy insurance business owner. And recently he wants to take life insurance out on me and my sisters - so that are future generations are taken care of. The funny thing is that me and my two sisters are quite poor while my parents are millionaires. What is this paradox about?

Edited by Marnie

Hi Marnie,

I recently noticed some things that might be helpful to you, links provided below. I think the best question is what does the insurance industry represent to your father? If he views insurance as positive and just wanted to do something positive for you and your children, (or future children), then there may not be a paradox.

I hope this helps. I wish you and your family the best.

Aaron

How to Manifest Money (Manifesting Money and Creating Wealth) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/K1tiHT3lJX8

Fall In Love with Money and You Will Make Money!
https://tealswan.com/teals-blog/fall-in-love-with-money-and-you-will-make-money/

Hi Marnie,

My reply might not be helpful to you, but i felt compelled to comment because of my experiences with money and debt. Without going into everything, i would say that i was forced to resonate with abundance because i lost everything. Not just financial. Sometimes you can raise your vibration simply by being aware, other times, you have to walk directly into and experience the depths of despair and pain in order for you to learn what you were meant to and find your way out. It was the latter for me in this area. All the things i wanted in my life and what i wanted my life to be about, i needed money to get there. When i faced difficulty, i fell into despair and focused on what i didnt have. Spent years down there. After much fighting for spiritual survival, i let go of what i was attached to. Gave up on what i wanted most. Then gradually, i began to understand what really mattered to me. It wasnt what i always wanted, it was simple. It was simply relationships and creating anything in the world that showed my energy and mark. Those 2 things are it. Once you know what you truly want in life in its simplest form, you dont need anything else. At this point, you have everything you need for happiness and you are living in "abundance". For me, since i dont need much money for these things, im not desperate for it. I see money now as only being able to provide more amusing background so that i can enjoy the things that matter to me the most. Everything else is just a background. 

Having said all that, since i have a strong background in finance, (this is not as much on the energetic front), i would say, it is financially wise to never finance your lifestyle. Only borrow money for what you need to survive and function in everyday life. Other than that, look at any outflows as investments. How do they add to your life and how do they help what matters to you most. Investing in things that hold their value and dont depreciate add more value to you as well.

also i would add, the more things you have, the stronger the attachment. Hard to let something go that you have rather than give up hope of getting something. I may have been fortunate to lose everything so that i could let go of all i thought i needed but didnt. I am much more freenand happy now and know myself better. This all may or may not apply to the path you are on, but i felt compelled to share on the chance i could give positivity to someone from the pain i have gone through

• Upvote 2

On 23/02/2017 at 11:51 PM, Marnie said:

Debt

Although at the moment I am not in major debt, I feel the energetic pull to go back to where I was, although I'm conscious of it, I wonder how I can shift my resonance to abundance? Also very curious about 

what the insurance industry represents energetically. My father is a wealthy insurance business owner. And recently he wants to take life insurance out on me and my sisters - so that are future generations are taken care of. The funny thing is that me and my two sisters are quite poor while my parents are millionaires. What is this paradox about?

I think, your parents have a purpose i.e. to take care of you sisters, house, living standard. They have inspiration so they earn money. They are focused. On the other hand both of you may not have a purpose, inspiration and so you are not focused. 

I never had debts because i dont like someone chasing me and also i believe its a sign of poverty. 

Insurance business is fear ridden and conditional. It was supposed to be a humanatarian work to help people in their bad times, some people made it a business and took some percentage of the accumulated money/value of others. I dont see any creative satisfaction in such business. Regardless of abundance, soul may not be happy. Sometimes i wonder what an insurance advisor must be feeling when he takes premium on time and charges interest if premium is delayed and on other times rejects the claims because the claims do not match the terms and conditions laid out in the beginning of policy. Enrgetically industry is heartless and emotionless.

Personally, i am trying to concentrate on my soul calling and my daydreams to become excellent in my mission, which eventually will nourish my soul. Then abundance whether i experience it or not, doesnt matter. Please let me knwo if you disagree

On 2/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, Marnie said:

Debt

To me insurance => assurance that you (or family ) are taken care of. So you're paying someone to assure yourself/others in this. But can you do it yourself? perhaps using the same money? the answer to this will very depend on each person's situation.

To answer your question about parents . Have you ever thought about that maybe you are abundant in some other aspects of your life that your parents are not?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

To me insurance => assurance that you (or family ) are taken care of. So you're paying someone to assure yourself/others in this. But can you do it yourself? perhaps using the same money? the answer to this will very depend on each person's situation.

To answer your question about parents . Have you ever thought about that maybe you are abundant in some other aspects of your life that your parents are not?

Hi Garnet and all,

I would like to think "insurance => assurance that me (or my family) would be taken care of". In personal experience, as well as what I've heard from others, over the years is that its not as straight forward as that. Every insurance policy one can buy has its limits and stipulations, which makes sense. The problem however is that these sometimes lead to situations where one expects the insurance to cover a loss, but it doesn't. Which can be triple painful because (1) you do not have the coverage you thought you did to protect you and your family, and (2) you may have been paying into it for years money that you could have used elsewhere, and also (3) not proceeding to get what you intended, because you thought you had it. It is also possible to understand the policy correctly in terms of what it covers, but fail to comply with some aspect of it, such as providing some piece of information incorrectly. That can be the basis for the insurance not covering a person as well.

My comment here is not to recommend against insurance, for it may be just the thing that saves a family from financial ruin. Having insurance has helped me and my family. My comment is only that it does not provide me as much assurance as I would like, and therefor self insurance can be a more attractive option that it would otherwise first appear. But this also has its limitations as it takes time build up an emergency fund, and even then human nature is such that it may be spent on other things than what is intended. Or the wealth being otherwise lost due to a failed investment. Either way leading to no emergency fund even once it has had time to build up. In any event, it is sometimes required by law that people have insurance, and proof of that insurance, such as for driving a car.

There seems to be no way of removing all risk, but I try not to worry much, as stress can be both unhealthy and unpleasant, and not make things any better either. I’ve included a few links to Teal videos below that are on that topic. Perhaps the best situation, if one can manifests enough wealth, is to have insurance AND some emergency savings.

Aaron

How to Stop Worrying (Ask Teal Episode on Worry) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/avhLg3gUFlw

How to Stop Expecting The Worst (Catastrophizing) -Teal Swan-
https://youtu.be/xrSjXpxVz0k

How to Get Rid of Anxiety (A Natural Cure for Anxiety) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/Py_jRvkP7ho

• Upvote 1