majarini

Books/etc. recommendations

5 posts in this topic

Books/etc. recommendations

Hi,

Newbiest of the newbies here.

So, I watched Teal's video about the problem with most gurus, and Integration vs Selective Identification.

I am nothing if the farthest thing possible from a guru, but the issue about being a multitude in need of integration really spoke to me.

I already know something (personal experience and otherwise) about shadow work and how integrating the shadow by bringing it to light is crucial. But I REALLY want to know more about integration itself (very much including the how). Are there any resources you can recommend/point me towards regarding this? 

(Also, is there a good book out there focusing on energy and vibration in general? I've read stuff like Hands Of Light but it's very geared towards lightwork. I want to know about how (and why) energy works also in crystals, magick, divination, manifestation. (I know, I'm... basically asking for a New Age encyclopedia... is there one?) Either way, any books, links or other resources on any (or all) of these topics would be absolutely great. I've been having a hard time finding stuff that isn't super specific, or already advanced. I feel my knowledge of these things is not only very thin but based mostly on word of mouth by specialty bloggers and such. Actual books might help me assure my footing. I need to know why things work the way they do, not just that they do. (Do I make sense?)

Anyway, thank you lots for your time, and I do hope you can help a noob out! :) 

Probably you remember that part that each prophet or guru is just a straw hole to the universe wisdom, and everyone is a prophet, in each book you can find a wisdom as in each stone hides perfect sculpture, you have to recognise what puzzle parts is resonates in you, what  is missing. To find an answer at first you need to know what the question your is. Mostly the answers behind own shadows

On 23-2-2017 at 0:03 AM, majarini said:

I already know something (personal experience and otherwise) about shadow work and how integrating the shadow by bringing it to light is crucial. But I REALLY want to know more about integration itself (very much including the how). Are there any resources you can recommend/point me towards regarding this? 

What about the Completion Process?

• Upvote 1

^ Good point!

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

What about the Completion Process?

Good point! But I'm looking for variety, too. Just checking what else may be out there.