Ash859

New Episode (Secondary Enlightenment)

4 posts in this topic

New Episode (Secondary Enlightenment)

In the newest episode Teal talks about Enlightenment and the next step in the process of enlightenment, which is not continuous self enlightenment but becoming the teacher to enlighten others? Would that be with or without their consent first? How do I bring up that topic's to people so out of the blue? What if they aren't ready? Even worse what if I trigger them??? I guess I didn't let that stop me before but still I would like to know some sort of guide lines about what to say to these people that doesn't totally freak them out. In your opinion what is the best way to approach the 'unaligned/unenlightened'? 

This hits home for me.  It's not a positive thought in my head to go around attempting to get people to awaken, but Teal had said that it's now a necessity.  I'm figuring that it's unhelpful to not try to help people awaken.  

Again, this gets to me, too.  The most I can do is commiserate with you.

In fact, I think what you can do is inspire people.  Yes, my answer to this question is that what I think is most helpful for people is to inspire them with your unique perspective on spirituality.  Let them see into your mind through creative outlets, in a way that reveals your connection to spirituality and awakening.  Be creative, be inspirational.  People in Hollywood are doing it and it's making peoples' eyes open up like none other.  That's my idea.  Hope it helps.

Edited by Guest
typo

IMO the vid was total mind fuck. There is duality throughout life and it is up to the individual how to choose to learn from every  experience in life.  There is no positive without the negative.  How would we know joy without experiencing misery. The level of enlightenment that Teal is  is beyond what many of us will experience.  This level is that of the Christ consciousness. So I'm stuck in the 1st stage of enlightenment.  IDK, don't care but I'm happy.  Is that OK? .  Guess right now I'm w/ MJ Middleton:

3 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

I don't worry so much about losing the guru now, as i'm still here learning and i'm not attempting to be a guru these days, however I also have nothing to teach or offer anyone, but how to connect with yourself.

So in my next incarnation I will save the world.  For now I will stick w/ the words of Gandhi, to change the world change your self.