DrunkenOwl

Lucid dreaming

4 posts in this topic

Lucid dreaming

Greetings!

So I have this weird issue with lucid dreaming.Whenever I succeed at it I either wake up or get woken up by something in that dream. In this instance I was sitting on top of some stairs there was a door open with somebody inside and I tried to get in there but a tiger was guarding it  and it got angrier the closer I got. Then the figure called the tiger inside and at that point i realised I was lucid dreaming. So I decided to go into that room anyway and then the tiger came out of it again roaring. I tried to knock it out with energy coming from my hand but woke up before I was able to do so. I have similar scenarios happening every time I lucid dream. Any idea why? Im open to speculation :P 

• Upvote 1

DrunkenOwl, I completely understand the frustrations of waking up during a lucid dream.  I struggle with that one as well.  For some strange reason, it always seems to occur just as I am about to accomplish something.  I have no idea why that is.  As for the meaning of your dream, I"ll certainly give it my best shot...but please note that I am not a dream interpreter, so there is a very good chance my interpretations could be entirely inaccurate.  That said, here goes:

The stairs could represent all the progress you have made thus far to get you to where you are now

The figure could possibly be your higher self

The open door could represent your desire to develop a closer relationship with your higher self

The tiger could represent some aspect of yourself that is continuing to hinder that connection

If I am completely wrong, I sincerely apologize.  There are many other people on this forum who might be able to offer you a more accurate interpretation of your dream than I can, but I did my best.

I wish you the very best, and hope you find all the answers that you seek!!!

All My Love,

J

Edited by MC2
  • Upvote 1

On 22 February 2017 at 0:44 PM, DrunkenOwl said:

Lucid dreaming

Greetings!

So I have this weird issue with lucid dreaming.Whenever I succeed at it I either wake up or get woken up by something in that dream. In this instance I was sitting on top of some stairs there was a door open with somebody inside and I tried to get in there but a tiger was guarding it  and it got angrier the closer I got. Then the figure called the tiger inside and at that point i realised I was lucid dreaming. So I decided to go into that room anyway and then the tiger came out of it again roaring. I tried to knock it out with energy coming from my hand but woke up before I was able to do so. I have similar scenarios happening every time I lucid dream. Any idea why? Im open to speculation :P 

Whoa... @MC2 is so close it's not funny - my opinion for what it's worth. How about this though... While we can be in connection in the dream state when we awaken your Ego or Conscious Self has to "protect" you from full awareness and so rationalises what you experienced by things that are already in your experience. But a hitch here is that when you are coming back into 3D reality (out of sleep) and back into what we call (wink wink) "awake", the mere fact we are travelling back through Dimensions means we can easily drag another's Consciousness back with us. Much like if you don't feel shielded you can pick up someone else's energy and thought forms. This is why clairvoyants sometimes give what we consider strange readings - there may be their own thought form involved in the reading. many amateur Readers have this problem and wonder why some things conflict with others - the simple matter is that other thoughts and/or energy have been picked up and muddy the waters.

So @DrunkenOwlback to your lucid dreaming where you think you are now waking up - you're not - you're only coming back into your human body; not waking, but actually going back into just another removed reality other than your true higher self connection you just came from which you call "lucid dreaming".

But to give you a better understanding of what happened, MC2 is correct in the Summary - but find the emotion rather than the rationalisation of what went on and you will be truer to the mark. That's why I gave MC2 Reputation because the analysis took that into consideration.

I hope this all makes sense. Teal has episodes on Dreaming you may find interesting: 
Love and Light
crystal Rob