Display

We (people with Aspergers) are awesome

3 posts in this topic

We (people with Aspergers) are awesome

I just confirmed for myself essentially what Teal stated in this video about people with Autism/Aspbergers is totally correct. Namely that as a highly sensitive person we require a healthy society in order to feel healthy ourselves. 

I recently have been diagnosed with it myself. So I essentially see my whole life story now in a new light.

Long story short. There is a forum full of "Aspies" that probably don't know they are actually very highly evolved beings. Also see this page for reference. After exposing myself to the Ra material, processing it for a while I have come to the conclusion that I very likely am some kind of higher dimensional being that decided to descend in order to help the planet ascend. :...-( kind of poetic in a way

If you feel like helping out on the Aspergers front just visit the forums and share your love and light I'd say.  

• Upvote 1

Nice to meet you !! Not an "aspie" per se.... But would love to share thoughts !!

I arrived a little late but I'm here none the less !! Looking forward to the near future!! Its gonna be fun !!