It's All a Game

9 posts in this topic

It's All a Game

Our higher selves are playing it.  We're only the pieces in the game.

Any fights or issues you have with another person is only a game.  On the soul plane, our higher selves are watching it, much like fans in a stadium watching sports.  It's funny, sometimes, but also sometimes painful, and other times it's easy to simply shrug it off.

My awareness has flickered much like a strobe light, but in the end, I knew.  I think this is true for some people, maybe even a lot of people, for all I know.  I don't know.  I can't assume to know, and even though I assume too much about people sometimes, I'm fine with that.  And, sadly, the more I am accepting of everything, I get to a point to where I can no longer enjoy it as a separation of myself.  I therefore no longer enjoy its existence at all.  <- that is my problem.  This might be proof that enjoyment of life truly is the most important aspect of being alive, after all.

To me, it's all so sad.  It's divinely sad.  Actually, I consider it heartbreaking, but that's my perspective.  Anyone else?

Thanks for reading.

There is something like a royal "We" .On this way, talks a king or a queen officially about himself ore herself as a person. According Teal https://youtu.be/a7qVTGxDB8I we ourselves are a container filled with different people. True enlightenment is possible only if the others are illuminated. https://youtu.be/WlW1ABkKnCk. I would think that any positive affirmation not would start with "i"but with a royal "We" For example, We love ourselves, We live in abundance, We are healthy.I tink that you taken your inner and outer world with you. I'm going to give it a try. (with a little bit of help from Google translate)

subjective truth and subjective reality is sad, but the higher self knows the objective truth, which doesn't fit with this current subjective reality we call society, your higher self will give you full permission and love you unconditionally not to fit in and you will get shit from the outside, but the advice you are taking is laterally source. the brain disconnected from the heart, which is your true self/higher self/god/ inner child is useless, the brain is subjective reality and truth and the heart is objective truth, the brain will all of its programming and limited beliefs need to catch up with what your heart(higher self) knows. the heart is 5000 times magnetically stronger than the brain, the brain is shit without the heart, then when your heart is on you break light bulbs lol. the brain is the ego and the heart is your higher self, if you are all ego you are limited by only subjective rules and truths, you can't actually feel truth, you just which the heart can. that's how I see it. its a fucking high jacked game, but still a game where everyone is god and has the same amount of power, the heart knows this, the brain doesn't because it is limited by its own subjective rules because we live in a brainwashed world.

this notification is fucking up what I wrote so in the "you just which" part I don't know what I was trying to say lol sorry about that

Edited by Alex7

What I feel from others who are awakening and going into higher states of consciousness is "they want this". "This makes them happy."  And I think to myself, "Who am I to have experienced that, knowing how good it feels, but to think that it's a state of deprivation to others when, in reality, it isn't."  To love them as an extension of myself is hard for me, but it's what their hearts want, for everyone, because enlightenment relies on everyone.  Not only one.  Everyone.

Your replies have put things into perspective for me.

My trouble is that I want to go backwards when others go forwards.  My perspective has felt, to me, to be a state of deprivation because I wanted to lose myself in the illusion, and to be creative in it.  Others now want to be outside of the illusion and be creative outside of it; this is my specialty.  When I incarnated for this lifetime, I incarnated to share my awareness and my abilities to elevate the awareness of others.  This is where I am stuck.

It occurred to me that maybe I miss something so much that to be reawakened to it's awareness, after I blocked it out years ago.

Can someone please tell me, how can you love something, truly, without separation?  When you are one with it, then you can't enjoy it for the manifested limitation that it takes.  Limitation was a way t o love.  How do you love without any dimensional limits?  How do you handle loving without dimensional limits?

Thank you for your comments.

yes, I feel you. Poignant sadness over lack or loss of innocence or ignorance becoming aware but also saddened by having taken on the responsibility of knowing. if ignorance is bliss the self awareness is peaceful sadness.

• Upvote 2

Hi Candie ,  

I know  how you feel. 

I can  give  some  advice ,  only physical things  have  boundary.  Love is not physical! So  you  given something  not physical - physical  definition . 

To make  this work  , you have to                  " separate "  from  your body and mind .

Instead you are something ,  you  become  everything !

This is  very  fundamental , hope  can help you  to  drop  all conclusion. ..?

On 22-2-2017 at 0:21 AM, candie.mcmullen said:

Can someone please tell me, how can you love something, truly, without separation?  When you are one with it, then you can't enjoy it for the manifested limitation that it takes.  Limitation was a way t o love.  How do you love without any dimensional limits?  How do you handle loving without dimensional limits?

I think its not possible to to love someone or something because we are pure love. Because we are all one we are everything so from  non-duality its only a percieving. But its not a feeling or sensation because you are it. You are the love  there is no duality.

Its a very dificult subject to explain in words cause all words used are a lie to what it wants to describe. Its not even describing something cause its everything and nothing at the same time. 

On 2/21/2017 at 6:21 PM, candie.mcmullen said:

When you are one with it, then you can't enjoy it for the manifested limitation that it takes. 

What do you mean by that? 

On 2/21/2017 at 6:21 PM, candie.mcmullen said:

It's more like eternal knowing that love is always here with you .  Recognizing  the language when it speaks.