It's Over

4 posts in this topic

It's Over

There can be no more secrets.

The ability for people to choose to be asleep is over.  It's over.  The mass awakening is hitting me very hard.  At one point, it seemed strange to me that I feel negative feelings about the awakening of other people.  However, when I realized how painful it is for me to be aware ─ of course, this is about what being aware entails ─ that caused me so much anguish.

This isn't about The Completion Process, or about even about Shadow Work.  This is about the level of enlightenment and what it ultimately says about the human race and our inevitable future.  It's a future that it almost at our doorstep, and there is no possible way to avoid its arrival.

There is divine information inside of our cellular DNA.  This is the non-physical war that has been ongoing since time immemorial.  Evidently, it's about to be over.

Is anyone else in this much pain?  Anyone else bottling it up until there is a safe place for them to unleash it?

It makes me sick to my stomach that people are waking up.  I apologize that I feel that way because a lot of other people probably feel the total opposite.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Guest
forgot something

I see that the people firm in 3d all have stuff going on, break ups, real life moments, and its getting worse for them, and them still holding on knowing deep down its all bullshit and the system is flawed big time, it feels like drowning emotionally and constant stress. its hard for people to act as if they already got told they have cancer and their paradigm crashes and that stuff that mattered before means nothing, or act as if you are going to get fired in 1 month or move randomly, they have this freedom already, but yeah... the pressure of what people would say, what will they think of me? they are sleeping.

A part of awakening is knowing that everyone around you is you.  If you enjoy aspects of them, then that means you enjoy aspects of you.  To reach entire enlightenment means that you cannot perceive, therefore you cannot enjoy, aspects of yourself and of them.  It can feel like a form of death.

It could be argued that death is only metamorphosis and that 'there is no death'.  Fine.  What I'm saying is that the perception of being one with others, on a conscious level, is so uncomfortable and causes me such a degree of bereavement that I have deliberately disallowed myself to go any further in a state of enlightenment.  Any state, all states.

My reality is showing me that I soon need to get over this.  Awakening is needed, so people who have awareness need to be in a state of awareness.  Here, we are wanted and needed, whether we like it or not.

Thanks for reading.