Feather23

Feeling physically unwell after Completion Process

7 posts in this topic

Feeling physically unwell after Completion Process

Hello,

I have been doing the completion process for a week now, almost every day. This morning I did one and around an hour later started to feel very unwell and have just vomited. Now it may be unrelated, but I rarely get sick and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I wonder if my body is having trouble integrating the child self...I wonder if I need to slow down and do less processes. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks and love.

• Upvote 1

Hi Feather23,

is difficult to step in someone else shoes through this small message window, but my intuition says you are not well not because you was focused on process, that means  less focused on your physical body, forget about simple diet and scheduler to feed your body right way. What I would be did for my self just simple detox tea and body scan, what could be cause this happen. Don't forget to kick out your body for fresh air little walk and sun. Naturally  we picking lot of microbes through  the day but when body well looked after dealing it self without any alerts. Also this Teal video will suits best: How To Find The Root Cause of Your Illness.

best wishes

Edited by vincent

hi @Feather23,

yes, that is common, although I don't pretend to be an expert on the topic. My kidneys hurt a lot after a session a few weeks and that stressed me out too, so I kind of asked a similar question here on the board and got some replies, maybe it helps for you. It took about a week before the pain in my kidneys was gone..

7 hours ago, vincent said:

Hi Feather23,

is difficult to step in someone else shoes through this small message window, but my intuition says you are not well not because you was focused on process, that means  less focused on your physical body, forget about simple diet and scheduler to feed your body right way. What I would be did for my self just simple detox tea and body scan, what could be cause this happen. Don't forget to kick out your body for fresh air little walk and sun. Naturally  we picking lot of microbes through  the day but when body well looked after dealing it self without any alerts. Also this Teal video will suits best: How To Find The Root Cause of Your Illness.

best wishes

Thank you for taking the time to respond Vincent, I really appreciate it <3

4 hours ago, Redbeard said:

hi @Feather23,

yes, that is common, although I don't pretend to be an expert on the topic. My kidneys hurt a lot after a session a few weeks and that stressed me out too, so I kind of asked a similar question here on the board and got some replies, maybe it helps for you. It took about a week before the pain in my kidneys was gone..

Redbeard thanks so much for taking the time to share this, it is very helpful <3

1 hour ago, walt said:

Sounds like the process is working. Our parts and processes are all related so what affects one can affect all.

Healing doesn't always feel good it can be down right yucky feeling.

Thanks very much for your response Walt, I really appreciate it <3

Edited by Feather23

On 20/02/2017 at 3:48 PM, Redbeard said:

hi @Feather23,

hi, sorry little late, but may that would be still helpful,  I'd recommend book   ,,Can We Live 150 Years?'' by Mikhail Tombak, it's like your body maintenance book, written in very common sense, suitable food for personal needs,about abdominal organs, including several liver and kidneys flush methods. best wishes    

19 hours ago, vincent said:

hi, sorry little late, but may that would be still helpful,  I'd recommend book   ,,Can We Live 150 Years?'' by Mikhail Tombak, it's like your body maintenance book, written in very common sense, suitable food for personal needs,about abdominal organs, including several liver and kidneys flush methods. best wishes    

that sounds pretty cool :) I will see if I can't find a copy