Sign in to follow this  
heloiseviola

Clairaudience at night

8 posts in this topic

Clairaudience at night

A few nights ago, I had a sleep paralysis and heard classical music very loudly in my ears. I managed to get out of that state but fell asleep immediately because I was so tired. The music started again. It repeated 4/5 times before I could really woke up.

Have you ever experienced something similar ? I wonder where it came from.

I experience sleep paralysis on a regular basis and I don't understand why.

Edited by heloiseviola
  • Upvote 2

I've heard voices before and realized those were like energy parasites, very dark voices. ive heard music before and I have heard like I was picking up on a radio station. Past sleep paralysis is when you can leave your body, when you accept that I cant move feeling you will leave your body, and that's when the crazy stuff happens lol. or you can play around in a dream or your room, wherever you go. When you have enough out of body experiences and realize time isn't real its just constant now those higher aspects of your consciousness and dimensions you go to are other yous you were tapping into, so your spirit guides are you in another life. :D Dreams are your subconscious mind(ego) and past your own human ego is objective truth, you have to pretty much experience death to get there, but baby steps...

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 2

Sometimes when I dream and focus on something specific, I start to feel a huge amount of energy and I'm so scared and resistant to it that I end up being paralyzed. I would like to go out of my body but I'm scared !

Do you go out of body oftentimes ?

1 hour ago, heloiseviola said:

Sometimes when I dream and focus on something specific, I start to feel a huge amount of energy and I'm so scared and resistant to it that I end up being paralyzed. I would like to go out of my body but I'm scared !

Do you go out of body oftentimes ?

I did it just to prove to myself it exists, but I don't really do it, I know its possible and you can go places, but I haven't put my focus on that. all your lives on higher dimensions overlap so you are these higher beings also, which is cool, its just I'm playing this 3d human currently lol, but yeah that leaving your body stuff is real. it will probably happen once a month something like that just on its own.

you literally are stepping into the unknown so that's why its scary but you see your own thoughts from this life and whatever you focus on you will see, so get rid of the fear and every being you see is evil, or any beliefs you have about demons and all this stuff that will come up that's why you would scare yourself and be like "never mind! I want to go back in my body!" try a dream journal in the beginning. you will leave your room and hover then go back in your body. your aren't actually leaving it just your consciousness is changing realities(frequencies) so you perceive this light body turning on in you and electricity going through your body and you are using a different body. vary hard to explain, the crazy thing is you will go to sleep it will feel like you were gone 2 hours and you come back and its only been 10 minutes when you go back in your body, time is an illusion. Some people are really good at it, teal can do it at will and other people too.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I did it just to prove to myself it exists, but I don't really do it, I know its possible and you can go places, but I haven't put my focus on that. all your lives on higher dimensions overlap so you are these higher beings also, which is cool, its just I'm playing this 3d human currently lol, but yeah that leaving your body stuff is real. it will probably happen once a month something like that just on its own.

So how did you do that? So far I have only managed to feel a sort of lifting off sensation and very hard sounds after I meditated at 4-5 am or something, but that is it. Just like you, I want to experience it and prove that it works.

@heloiseviola I have never had it as strong as you had, but yes I do hear weird sounds or voices sometimes. I have quite some tinnitus and wear hearing aids so I am already easily confused by sounds around me, but some of the sounds that I hear are definitely not 'normal'

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

So how did you do that? So far I have only managed to feel a sort of lifting off sensation and very hard sounds after I meditated at 4-5 am or something, but that is it. Just like you, I want to experience it and prove that it works.

@heloiseviola I have never had it as strong as you had, but yes I do hear weird sounds or voices sometimes. I have quite some tinnitus and wear hearing aids so I am already easily confused by sounds around me, but some of the sounds that I hear are definitely not 'normal'

imagine a long tunnel you are in and you trying to consciously go out of body, you aren't going to go all  the way to the end first try, you just get closer ever time and get shown more every time. you could get to the vibrational stage 20 times then you want to move past that, so you leave your body then come back 10 times so you can remember. I stopped at seeing other races lol I'm like "oh shit a blue geometric being" these are like actual beings in another dimension not like a hallucination from your subconscious. I haven't got to into that but yeah there are other races.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Alex7 said:

you could get to the vibrational stage

Well that is the first barrier :) I find it very very hard to get so deep in the first place. Do you have a specific method for it?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Well that is the first barrier :) I find it very very hard to get so deep in the first place. Do you have a specific method for it?

also seeing through your third eye is different than going out of body and dreams are different than going out of body. If you wake up in the middle of the night you will get a glimpse of this dmt in your brain and everything looks geometric and you see other beings when your eyes are closed(you see past the veil), could be your guides, that's when you can see your thoughts in a geometric pattern, that's what thoughts look like when your third eye is on with dmt. That's what the body can do, the physical body.

if I have to wake up earlier then im used to and go back to sleep it will happen then, like if you have to take someone to the airport or something like that, like you cant wait to go to go back to sleep, that's when its easier to leave. I heard skate liver oil decalcifies your pineal gland, try some of that. write a dream journal, it helps with remembering, everyone dreams but you just wake up with your eyes closed and just let the memory come in, if you get up right away the memory of the dream will just leave you. you will even remember the third eye turning on the next day while you were going to sleep, you remember more of this subconscious and non physical part of consciousness. start off with a dream journal, then set intensions when you can remember dreams everyday. Think of you being a projector even on these higher dimensions, its just a huge energy shift when you move up in dimension and awareness, you get new senses like hearing frequencies, seeing frequencies, feeling energy and your ego which has recorded everything you have ever experienced in your life gets to experience those senses and that's when your entire beliefs change because you are experiencing it. If you want to just skip steps and have no patience try ayahuasca I guess, those tools exists too. those are more for atheists though in my opinion they are all brain and disconnected from the heart and the brain together, its like my truth and I will only choose proof that justifies my truth, but they cant actually feel anything and they cant feel their higher self telling them if its true or false, just all ego with no higher self.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1