Rahul Johar

Why am I attracting this shit?!

6 posts in this topic

Why am I attracting this shit?!

So today on the way to the gym  I saw a dead puppy getting it's guts eaten out by another dog, the day before that I saw a dozen or so chickens screeching as they were getting tied together to get transported, it looked like a fucked up bouquet of flowers, sort of. If the law of attraction is actually a real thing than what kind of dark, fucked up vibes am I putting out there? And I don't know if this is relevent or not but I'm a vegetarian, and I have a dog who I love more than most people, infact I love animals in general but nothing super crazy, about as much as the next guy. Oh and a few weeks ago I saw a three legged stray dog... Wtf?!

its easier to see this in other people how they are creating. look at people in your life that constantly complain, that will continue to happen, it will just keep happening because they are maintaining that need to complain about things vibe, so it keeps coming. when you hear someone  say I can't, its too expensive, I don't have time, I'm busy, whatever it is, they are just adding on to the momentum, they are unconscious of it, but that's what they are doing, and inside its probably more of that kind of talk. Do you avoid dark? like do you make it a thing to only focus on love and light? just from that resistance it can happen. it could just be life and it has nothing to do with you, just you are seeing a part of life. Life is very dark by the way so you will just have that around you because so many people still eat meat and do things they think of as "normal" and we are sort of outnumbered so their own subject reality will blend with ours so we have to integrate it. We share this reality, but we are also in our own, but when you are around other people they can affect you like 2 realities clashing together. I once cried when I was around cows in a field knowing they are dead already, it was just super sad to me. that would be someone else's reality coming into mine. I know that exists here and I don't like it.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

its easier to see this in other people how they are creating. look at people in your life that constantly complain, that will continue to happen, it will just keep happening because they are maintaining that need to complain about things vibe, so it keeps coming. when you hear someone  say I can't, its too expensive, I don't have time, I'm busy, whatever it is, they are just adding on to the momentum, they are unconscious of it, but that's what they are doing, and inside its probably more of that kind of talk. Do you avoid dark? like do you make it a thing to only focus on love and light? just from that resistance it can happen. it could just be life and it has nothing to do with you, just you are seeing a part of life. Life is very dark by the way so you will just have that around you because so many people still eat meat and do things they think of as "normal" and we are sort of outnumbered so their own subject reality will blend with ours so we have to integrate it. We share this reality, but we are also in our own, but when you are around other people they can affect you like 2 realities clashing together. I once cried when I was around cows in a field knowing they are dead already, it was just super sad to me. that would be someone else's reality coming into mine. I know that exists here and I don't like it.

I don't really consider myself a person who only focuses on love and light, quite the opposite actually. I played Teals three question game recently and chose black as my favorite color, wolves as my favorite animal, and snow as my favorite form of water, so that should tell you quite a bit about how much of a bright, sunny person I am haha. Idk, it feels like some kind of message or something but who knows, also while I definitely hate how much we abuse animals, and i'd love it if everybody could go vegan/vegetarian, it's not something I think about that much or something that causes me a great deal of stress day to day, so I don't feel like I have *that* much resistance to it, which makes these recent incidents even weirder.  

Edited by Rahul Johar
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Rahul Johar said:

I don't really consider myself a person who only focuses on love and light, quite the opposite actually. I played Teals three question game recently and chose black as my favorite color, wolves as my favorite animal, and snow as my favorite form of water, so that should tell you quite a bit about how much of a bright, sunny person I am haha. Idk, it feels like some kind of message or something but who knows, also while I definitely hate how much we abuse animals, and i'd love it if everybody could go vegan/vegetarian, it's not something I think about that much or something that causes me a great deal of stress day to day, so I don't feel like I have *that* much resistance to it, which makes these recent incidents even weirder.  

The subconscious creates everything so something in there. some stuff I manifest and looking back im like how the hell did that happen? I guess I was focusing on that in some way? like I remember the first time I saw a dead body I wasn't as shocked as I thought I would be, it was just a body with no life in it, before I thought it would freak me out, but it just makes you think(a man got hit by a car). and another time I was at a park and 2 people on drugs were having sex in the cold, and random stuff like that happens lol. real life moments are kind of funny, but yeah darkness also exists down here and so you see these aspects in people and just life in general, like  you have to experience the whole spectrum, not one side or the other, but both light and dark.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Rahul Johar said:

I don't really consider myself a person who only focuses on love and light, quite the opposite actually.

so why don't you? ;)

(okay, I know it is not that easy but actively putting it to practise does help)

• Upvote 1

I think we see certain things not because it is somewhere in our subconscious , but also simply to just raise our own awareness about some things . Most social pages have news feed and as you scroll down you see random things from happy babies to children dying from cancer. This is what i actually just saw on my feed. As with everything else we can always choose what to focus on or to look deeper at what catches the eye. Interestingly, the girl who reposted about cancer is from my home country. Very-very religious. I could see on that photo pain and dispair in women's eyes and knowing the girl I completely understood why she feels the need to share things like that. In the past 10 years cancer is on a rise there. And unfortunately they use the same chemo treatments as everywhere else. When people see/feel someone else's  pain - any action helps. Because even if they are not completely open to the alternatives , eventually pain will push them over their limits.