Tanya36

Chronic fatigue and NLP

6 posts in this topic

Chronic fatigue and NLP

I have recently been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and been told that NLP is the "cure".

this immediately made me wary and the initial intro  left me totally shattered emotionally.   While I have found it impossible to get a clear description of what the process involves from the doctor, he has explained that it involves remembering traumatic events, disassociating from the emotions which arise and using hypnosis to change the event so that the emotions attached to it change.  

This feels very wrong and seems to be the opposite of the completion process.  Everything tells me that this is not for me, but I am worried that I am over thinking it and it may in fact be what I need to do.

i would be grateful for any advice re: NLP and chronic fatigue, or any other ways to heal chronic fatigue.

thanks

tanya

You are right to be wary. I don't know much about NLP but I doubt this is how it's supposed to work. You need to feel the pain of those emotions, not disassociate from them even further. It's not great to hear that at first but this is the quickest real way to "get better", and eventually you will accept that pain is just a sensation, and sensations don't hurt you. Pain is only difficult to work with if we don't let it in. If you can turn in the direction of your pain and see it completely without flinching, you will recover much faster than you ever thought possible. Teal has a video on YouTube about CFS which is an hour long. She deals with similarly chronic/terminally ill people in all her workshops. Use breathwork, hydrate well, nutrify. If you think you need extra help then use cannabis - it will make the healing process many times more effective. But really this is as simple as stopping in your tracks and feeling everything about yourself unconditionally, pain included. Your body/subconscious cannot process the trauma if we don't let the pain in. It's little to do with physiological recovery and more about how much a person can look at themselves and accept what's there. This happens in layers on an individual basis, hence why the recovery time varies a lot, if they recover at all.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your advice.  My alarm bells were really going off but the temptation of feeling better sooner was enough to make me doubt my intuition.  Thank you for reminding me to go with what feels better for me.  

Do you have a link to Teal's CFS video?  I can't find it.

thank you again for your reply and advice,. I really appreciate it 

Love

Tanya

if you want to go in this journey of healing, if you want to try a different path it's better to know how to use your intuition. I suggest you to stay in silence for a few minutes and ask yourself: Is this process for me ( nlp for ex) in this moment? Ask this question 2-3 days and then wait for an answer. It might come as a strong feeling positive or negative. Then do the process and see how it goes. Try it for 3-6 months or less but never let anyone to decide for you. Trust your intuition and stop when you want. Ask again your intuition: Should I stop the process that I started? Then try something else. Try any type of energy healing. It will help you with chronic fatigue. I tried family costallations, acces consciousness reiki and Lip. All of them helped me alot. There is no magical pill for Cfs.there are many magical pills. You will have good days and bad days but you will be ok.

Is there anybody who has actually overcame CFS? To me it seems like the way out is to start listening to and trusting your inner guidance. CFS is caused by not doing this, by ignoring your intuition and listening to other people instead and doing what they want you to do. So the way out may be start tuning back inside. You can just go out and do a intuitive walk, where you dont think where you are going and just follow your inner feeling.