Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

Teals last video.

4 posts in this topic

Teals last video.

To me enlightenment is just being connected to your higher self, the real thing not the concept that exists in the brain disconnected from the heart, even me saying the heart I don't mean it like a delusional love, its very real and it is a perspective you can access, so why not take full advantage of that higher perspective? that perspective and the information it gives you goes against everything you are supposed to do, words aren't even good enough.. Its like vibration, images, then words, then its like "how the fuck do I translate that?" its like being in a video game looking back at the person playing the video game and them giving you objective truth on whatever dimension and reality you want to know about, like I'm going to mod this game so you can see past the subjective shared truth of the collective consciousness you are around. you can go back down to "reality" but you asked, so here it is! I do want to see the whole spectrum, if this is an illusion I want to prove it to myself that's like having a semi truck and never shifting it to the 18th gear(I was going to say car, but 6 gears didn't seem that much) I understand this world is dark as fuck and people create bubbles around them, I've heard stories of people getting hurt and the people around do nothing, nothing at all, a women getting beat by her alcoholic husband and nobody does shit, I know this exists down here, its rough to be down here when you have momentum of a shitty situation you adopted from you parents and the neighborhood you grew up in where most people have a very low vibration, I get it. I don't like words, they're so limiting because someone will always take what you say the wrong way or perceive you to be a certain way, when all enlightenment is is being connected to your higher self, if you can only access it with drugs, go ahead I guess, if you can only access it with sex, go ahead, if you can only access it when being in love with someone go ahead, but that's all it is, the ego is very fucked up lol but as long as you have that connection it will explain everything to you, everything! I don't pretend to be all light, I just have this higher self/eternal/love perspective I can easily access and I take full advantage of it, duality is a mother fucker, but that objective truth can be reached, like that Depeche mode song personal Jesus, everyone can have that in them, its very real.

28 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I don't like words, they're so limiting because someone will always take what you say the wrong way or perceive you to be a certain way, when all enlightenment is is being connected to your higher self,

I understand what you mean by that, Alex, but i also think that people always perceive words/you exactly how they need to perceive it in that particular moment. Not always easy . But if you are confident about your ground and have an open mind to someone else's perception , then understanding comes through the feeling of the words. 

• Upvote 1