Sign in to follow this  
Redbeard

The world (and your child) as your mirror

8 posts in this topic

Dear everyone,

I have written a somewhat long introduction before my actual question, it is not mandatory to read to get my question, but it could be fun especially for those who have children :)

Introduction

I just finished reading the book "Presentchild", which is a method for therapists to help children and their parents. The idea is simple, a child acts as a mirror to his parent, which means that any problems that a child shows are actually problems that the parents has and if the parents is able to 'solve those problems then they will by 'solved' for the child as well.
The writer (and creator of the method) tells that her 3 year old son used to behave like a professor: just reading and creating books, thinking a lot and being serious, also its head was full of snot and it was claiming its mother continuously. After a while she realised that the child was actually reflecting on herself, that she was continuously living in her head (being a professor), that her head was filled with old nonsense (the snot) and that she was not giving the boy nor herself much love (the claiming behaviour).
From that point on she describes how that changed her life and started to see the signs that her son was giving her. Some were quite obvious like when the child did not want to play, meant that she was not having fun at all or when it was having certain medical problems. Other signs were a lot smaller, like seeing the subject of the childs made up stories (he wrote about professors being eating by seamonsters, which was a sign for her that she had conquered living inside her head so much).

 

Actual Question

Teal has loosely said something about how the world around you is a reflection of your inner world (or am I wrong about this?) but until I read the book Presentchild (see introduction) I did not grasp how much that is actually true and its consequences. She has mentioned often how diseases of certain parts of the body reflect to specific underlying problems, but I now would like to know more about what the outside world is telling me and because the outside world is inhabited by people, animals and plants I find it difficult to see every  event as sign or reflection.

Basically my question is: what can you learn exactly from the world around you? what kind of signs is the world around me sending me? Are the positive or negative? How often do I get them? Are they obvious or filled with symbolism? How do you recognize when something is a reflection of yourself and not an action consciously executed by someone?

Maybe this is more understandable in actual situations:
- will every movie that I see and book that I read be a reflection of myself, always telling me about the state of ?
- if my girlfriend says: "i love you", is that a reflection of myself or is it simply that message?
- if this thread ends in a fight or gets no responses at all, does that mean something?

Either way I am curious what you guys think. Perhaps you can even share a personal sign/story or maybe can recommend good sources of information on this.
Have a good weekend :)

Edited by Redbeard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

Actual Question

Teal has loosely said something about how the world around you is a reflection of your inner world (or am I wrong about this?) but until I read the book Presentchild (see introduction) I did not grasp how much that is actually true and its consequences. She has mentioned often how diseases of certain parts of the body reflect to specific underlying problems, but I now would like to know more about what the outside world is telling me and because the outside world is inhabited by people, animals and plants I find it difficult to see every  event as sign or reflection.

Basically my question is: what can you learn exactly from the world around you? what kind of signs is the world around me sending me? Are the positive or negative? How often do I get them? Are they obvious or filled with symbolism? How do you recognize when something is a reflection of yourself and not an action consciously executed by someone?

Maybe this is more understandable in actual situations:
- will every movie that I see and book that I read be a reflection of myself, always telling me about the state of ?
- if my girlfriend says: "i love you", is that a reflection of myself or is it simply that message?
- if this thread ends in a fight or gets no responses at all, does that mean something?

Either way I am curious what you guys think. Perhaps you can even share a personal sign/story or maybe can recommend good sources of information on this.
Have a good weekend :)

you get signs constantly, and you get emotion's all the time, its just we really believe the outside world is separate from us, and I don't think people have good enough memories to go back and forth and go oh that's right I thought of that and here it is. you can see it on license plates, like 333 or a words, through songs, a kid can just teach you something, its constantly on. life is a very personal thing, and the outside world is you, yes there is a difference between you and everyone else, its the illusion of separation, so subjective truth is born and its just belief systems vs. belief systems if you are not conscious. Only you can see this in your life. if thoughts were said out loud and you have like a 360 camera you can just look back on the day and see the manifestations happen, and we aren't conscious of our thoughts, so the subconscious is creating everything until you become conscious of it and program the subconscious differently, but the subconscious is creating by default. music will tell you which vibration you are at, like if its metal screaming about death or oppression its pretty low, its very personal so metal can be high if the words talk about love or something. someone outside of you cant tell you, you have to become conscious and see for yourself. there is influence like commercials and ads that aren't good for you, but its just someone trying to get you to buy a product. other people are you so you can see other people in bubbles in their own vibration, but life is just to experience separation, just to focus on yourself, you have no control over other people, just look at that other aspect of you. I reflect people, so if someone is a asshole I reflect that back, if someone gossips I reflect that back on them so they become conscious. if you see a asshole in everyone you are the asshole people are just giving you the same energy back lol its a big mirror, if people are always the problems it could be you. A lot of people are unconscious though and their thoughts and beliefs aren't theirs just doing things blindly so when truth hits them it sort of auto corrects them even in a small way. there is a difference from being connected to your higher self surrounded by unconscious people, they will tell you how you should be, they are projecting just so they can justify their own beliefs and why their life is like that. Unconscious people will just project. like if someone called you a banana thinking it will hurt you, it would only hurt if it were truth you were a banana, but it doesn't leave a dent,, so they are just projecting calling themselves a banana lol. I have no idea if that makes sense, but its just a mirror and you are the creator.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16-2-2017 at 5:57 PM, Alex7 said:

you can see it on license plates, like 333 or a words, through songs, a kid can just teach you something, its constantly on.

He, thanks for your reply :) I know that these small things can pop up and I see a lot of numbers and there are many books written about numbers. The thing I am so curious about is what these signs mean and are they really signs from the universe to help you on your path or simply reflections of yourself and thereby mostly your unconsciousness? I get the point that if people behave like an asshole to you that there is something in you that causes that, but how much do you create yourself and how much is being done by others?

Am I being shown something when my friends don't text back? when my girlfriend gets a headache? when somebody admires me? and what if I hit my foot against a doorstep?

I found the book so interesting because it shows how childeren are mirrors to their parents and I am curious how far that exactly extends..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

He, thanks for your reply :) I know that these small things can pop up and I see a lot of numbers and there are many books written about numbers. The thing I am so curious about is what these signs mean and are they really signs from the universe to help you on your path or simply reflections of yourself and thereby mostly your unconsciousness? I get the point that if people behave like an asshole to you that there is something in you that causes that, but how much do you create yourself and how much is being done by others?

Am I being shown something when my friends don't text back? when my girlfriend gets a headache? when somebody admires me? and what if I hit my foot against a doorstep?

I found the book so interesting because it shows how childeren are mirrors to their parents and I am curious how far that exactly extends..

we are supposed to get love from inside ourselves, which is your eternal self/higher self/god self so we don't need love from the outside at all, but you don't really have control over other people, you can just be peeking in their reality and it doesn't have anything to do with you, you are just looking at their own subjective reality bubble and you can see the difference from your reality and theirs and its 2 completely different worlds. when you have love coming from inside you you aren't needy, so you don't create a story in your head why they haven't texted you back, that will come up in the future, or you realize its a fake love relationship and you can do what you want with that information, id leave, but that's me. You create it all, its just the subconscious mind is doing like 95% of the work, from being raised in a society that fed you all the of the beliefs on life and how its supposed to be and this is true and this is false. let me read books from very 3d educated people so my world becomes 3d only, very scientific minded people disconnected from mind and emotions(heart) so you adopt their version of reality but we are multidimensional, we could do impossible shit, but our subconscious doesn't believe that so you don't see it, but yeah the subconscious is doing all the work and when beliefs turn into knowing that's when the rules in your reality change, there are more than just 3d laws, and science hasn't even touched that shit yet, I'm so disappointed lol, at least in western society, in china probably, the closest higher laws we know is the placebo effect, like women lifting a car off her kid, stuff like that western society ignores. yes you create all of it, but our subconscious is creating by default for us because we were raised in this society where we respect authority and don't think the answers are inside us. so yes and no, your subconscious is doing all the work, change that and your reality will change like you stepped into the twilight zone.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @Alex7
I think I will need to look up some youtube videos on all of this, because after reading your words multiple times the idea of this matrix still boggles me. This weekend I had such a surreal walk through the city with trying to understand the whole concept also on an emotional level, but it just felt so surreal.

One of the questions I still have is:
is the universe giving me signs? Like source sends me signs to help me on my path.
or can I say that the universe is not giving me signs at all, everything I perceive is just a reflection of my inside world, but I can take any outside event as a sign that my inside isn't how I want it to be.

For example, the last two weeks quite a few people cancelled their appointments that I had with them. This normally never happens to me, so what does it mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is so hard to put into words lol. from a higher perspective this is an illusion, complete illusion, its like a projector in  your head creating the outside world, there is no outside world actually, its coming from inside you, so the outside world and your consciousness are one thing. everything you see exists and when you look away it doesn't exist. so because this is an illusion and your consciousness creates everything and projects it, your subconscious mind is creating the projection, its the stuff you don't know that you don't know. the subconscious is just momentum on beliefs and there for they create the rules, and beliefs are everything. beings like Jesus, (which do exist even in 2017 lol) knew this was a hologram so they could change their subconscious mind to bend the rules of reality outside of them, because it is them literally, they knew it came from inside them that's how they are able to do these "impossible" things, but because this is an illusion/hologram it is possible. The subconscious mind literally creates everything, that is the key to everything you want to create and manifest. all those things manifesting in your life is from your subconscious mind.

51 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

For example, the last two weeks quite a few people cancelled their appointments that I had with them. This normally never happens to me, so what does it mean?

it could be just feeling the feeling of rejection or whatever emotion comes up, feel all of them and heal those fragmented aspects of yourself to become whole again. Reintegrate every emotion you get, that is your child self wanting you to express what it couldn't, so the inner child is expressing emotion through you. I hope that makes sense. we are all children inside age means nothing and that child got traumatized and any emotion you express was an emotion that got suppressed in the past, like you about to cry or get angry and a parent didn't allow you to express it and let it flow like it should, so now that energy is stuck and that trauma still exists in the adult self, any emotion expressed is allowing the child self to express what it couldn't, so just feel everything, all emotions are okay, all of them. your emotions are your child self/higher self communicating with you. It is your compass.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-2-2017 at 6:09 PM, Alex7 said:

this is so hard to put into words lol. from a higher perspective this is an illusion, complete illusion, its like a projector in  your head creating the outside world, there is no outside world actually, its coming from inside you, so the outside world and your consciousness are one thing. everything you see exists and when you look away it doesn't exist. so because this is an illusion and your consciousness creates everything and projects it, your subconscious mind is creating the projection, its the stuff you don't know that you don't know. the subconscious is just momentum on beliefs and there for they create the rules, and beliefs are everything. beings like Jesus, (which do exist even in 2017 lol) knew this was a hologram so they could change their subconscious mind to bend the rules of reality outside of them, because it is them literally, they knew it came from inside them that's how they are able to do these "impossible" things, but because this is an illusion/hologram it is possible. The subconscious mind literally creates everything, that is the key to everything you want to create and manifest. all those things manifesting in your life is from your subconscious mind.

The thing is that I sort of get all of that, but I don't feel it. I guess that actually means that I don't get it enough ;) Are you aware of a (online) documentary or text explaining the subject further? I would like to get deeper on the subject but haven't much info on it. Topics that get close to it yes, but nothing that describes it in a good way.

 

On 20-2-2017 at 6:09 PM, Alex7 said:

it could be just feeling the feeling of rejection or whatever emotion comes up, feel all of them and heal those fragmented aspects of yourself to become whole again.

You know, I haven't seen it like that before and have toyed with your idea of 'rejection' the past few days (after having a bizarre week with more fights and rejections) and it is very much true, maybe not in those exact words but yes. This is all new thinking for me so happy with your suggestions :) I also think it is a cool way of thinking

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redbeard said:

The thing is that I sort of get all of that, but I don't feel it. I guess that actually means that I don't get it enough ;) Are you aware of a (online) documentary or text explaining the subject further? I would like to get deeper on the subject but haven't much info on it. Topics that get close to it yes, but nothing that describes it in a good way.

 

You know, I haven't seen it like that before and have toyed with your idea of 'rejection' the past few days (after having a bizarre week with more fights and rejections) and it is very much true, maybe not in those exact words but yes. This is all new thinking for me so happy with your suggestions :) I also think it is a cool way of thinking

i have a connection to my higher self now and if i want my entire beleif systems to change i have to take people and even entertainment out of my life, comedy is fine but when you watch tv or listen to interviews of people from a limited perspective we sort of adopt their beliefs subconsciously. We end up believing what other people tell us the world is like but again everything is subjective, their truth is not yours even if they have a huge audience or famous, no  they are using subjective truth, and we adopt it subconsciously, so add some new entertainment I guess. Gregg Braden says good stuff, I think Bruce Lipton, people like that, replace tv with that kind of stuff and its like you switched realities, the subconscious picks up on everything so it will be your normal belief system.

Here's a reminder, source is objective truth and source wanted to experience separation through us, so subjective truth is born and different perspectives on life are born, but if you want to find objective truth it all ends to the same road, you create all of this with your thoughts, and since the subconscious is literally everything, the outside world influences you, but you can choose to even change that to change the inside, if you really want to change your reality and your limited beliefs, any belief can be changed, just change the subconscious mind, I'm poor, I'm ugly, I'm not good enough, I can't do that, anything can change and you wont be living life through the filter of I'm poor or I'm not good enough. its like I own you asshole subconscious not the other way around, and the old ego will want to stay alive just warning you lol, but of course we can change our entire perception of reality.

And when people hate or talk shit that's how they talk about themselves, you're getting a glimpse on their internal dialog on how they see themselves, Hurt people hurt people, that kind of thing, nothing is personal, its all just a learning experience.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this