Bjork

Leave nice messages :)

5 posts in this topic

Leave nice messages :)

I found this video where most comments are very judgmental, I think someone must've sent them... I mean sent those people specifically to hate on her. lol How about we do the opposite and leave something positive? :)

Edited by Bjork
wanted to add something
  • Upvote 1

And to give you Reputation then not leave a Reply would also not be nice. 
You make a valid point @Bjork saying leave something nice - because if people started thinking more that way they would possibly then think further, that whatever they say - anywhere, whatever they react to - anywhere, anytime - if they are not leaving something nice they are obviously doing the opposite. Meaning the more compassionate and thoughtful we can be, the better this world will be. This is right down Teal's path and obviously yours.

Love the t-shirt by the way; right On Point!

Love and Light
crystal Rob

• Upvote 1

Oh, and also....
I want anyone to clicks through to someone's Post and then leaves without comment, to think about being nice and actually leaving a Reply. To have Viewers looking and not leaving any comment, especially when there are no replies there at all, needs to be addressed and is also not nice. Hopefully people will start to realise that a click-thru is a connection and therefore should be followed and completed with at least some small comment. Yes?
Have a nice day... :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon: 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

Oh, and also....
I want anyone to clicks through to someone's Post and then leaves without comment, to think about being nice and actually leaving a Reply. To have Viewers looking and not leaving any comment, especially when there are no replies there at all, needs to be addressed and is also not nice. Hopefully people will start to realise that a click-thru is a connection and therefore should be followed and completed with at least some small comment. Yes?
Have a nice day... :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon: 

Thank you @Crystal Rob I appreciate your nice messages :) Lovely icon picture, by the way. I see you've met Teal, lucky! Hope you have a good day as well. 

Hey @Bjork in line with my saying if you click thru then be decent and leave a message... Yes met Teal in Auckland NZ at an after show meet n greet. At Her Syncronicity workshops people can put their crystals on the table next to her. I put my onyx and it was the one crystal she mostly handled during the day. Suffice to say I have never washed it since! (Old joke about when someone you love kisses your cheek).

Anyway, look forward to seeing your name and brightness of being lending its energy to other people's Forum Posts ?✨

Edited by Crystal Rob
Spelling