Sign in to follow this  
Llisa Noelle

Could there be a spiritual reason behind all good food tasting bad?

2 posts in this topic

Could there be a spiritual reason behind all good food tasting bad?

I have a chronic pain condition and an autoimmune disease. I have desperately tried to wean off pain medicine. I have no problem getting off pain as far as withdrawal symptoms, but  I'm in so much pain that it's impossible to even get up and take a shower. I know the key to getting better is eating good healthy food that is alive... But it all just tastes like mush to me and I can barely swallow it down. Everything tastes bad. Even with the early symptoms of being sick, ( autoimmune pancreatitis) I was very active, always worked out and tried to eat well, but I live in the south and that's something that many people around me did not know how to do while I was growing up. I even looked into organic foods at the beginning of the nineties in the Deep South...I.e. I was really going against the flow of the stream if you know what I'm saying. Now I can't get most of those healthy foods down. I know that healthy food could heal me. I know that most people would say the pain medicine, the narcotics, are suppressing my appetite, but even off the pain meds I can't seem to eat well because I'm in so much pain. Is there someone that can help me turn this ship around? Are there steps that I could do to remedy this?

Hi Llisa :)

First thing that came to my mind regarding your questions was "I've lost the taste for life"; or zest, if you will.

Because of the pain medicine, and then also lack of pain medicine definitely could be contributing to why you are not finding healthy foods tasteful, but its not the question I would ask. I would ask what is causing the chronic pain and autoimmune disease in the first place(pertaining to your emotional and feeling body). 

Healthy foods hold a high particular vibration(depending what you are consuming) fruits being the highest(they offer themselves because we don't have to pull them out of the ground like a vegetable). And if you are in a low non vibratory match(or resistant state) to that foods vibration, it may cause this repulsive reaction within your being because it is not a sound match for you. Does that make sense at all?

So an autoimmune disease connects to the body attacking itself, this is partly how one may describe such thing. What in your life has happened to you, that was painful and traumatic, that could be connecting to your illness>? You may not get a picture or memory, just a "feeling". We may attack ourselves because we may think it is helping us achieve some need, like the need to be secure, and if we hurt ourselves first, no one else can, or get the upper hand, so to say. 

It could also underlyingly signifying your lack of wanting to be here on our dimension. Do you want to be here? What are you committing to? Life, or Death? Which would you prefer? 

May this may help you find the answers you have been searching for. xoxo