Ioana Ioana

Fear of being alone

4 posts in this topic

Fear of being alone

I spent a lot of time by myself to know myself an to understend myself and my past. I really want to have the experience of being in a deep and strong connection with my essence and now I realised that I am  scared of being alone because every time I saw and felt my self as a child or adult during the meditation it was me surrounded by darkness and nothing else. In my mind i should experience light or love or something else but I can only experience this strong presence  in the darkness like in a picture of the universe- I will add a picture -. Should I be scared or should I let it be. How do you experience yourself? 

images.jpg

• Upvote 1

My advice would be to apply the completion process to it. Allow yourself to feel it.

Because loneliness is the thing in your way to experiencing that deep, strong connection with your essence. That's why it's popping up.
But don't be with your loneliness so as to get rid of it.. This is what Teal talked about in her last video - The Pain Principle.
Your loneliness is a part of you. So if you want to connect to your essence, means you want to connect to yourself. Start with whatever aspect of you that comes up up. In this case, it is your lonely aspect.

You are already connecting to your essence, if you are being present with your loneliness. If you feel loneliness, hear it's perspective, allow it to take over you; this is a beginning of what you want to do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ioana Ioana said:

How do you experience yourself? 

I have a ego and above that is my higher self with a totally different perspective than my limited human ego. once I can access my higher self and look at myself I'm now looking at myself with my higher perspective, not the self deprecating ego in this society that shoves the standard down you throat that is impossible to reach. that higher you will feed you love, so you don't need it from the outside, it just happens the only people capable of loving you become attractive to you and your higher self can pick up on those people because you are connected to it. Its your eternal self with all of its lives, this infinitely wise being in this body and you become aware of it, and this body is just a tiny tiny aspect of that soul. if you are just in the ego you cant see past the body, so you cant see yourself from this higher perspective. being alone without this higher self on would feel like darkness, like calling out to someone and nobody is coming when you need them the most, that's why It would be scary to be alone I think. then if people outside of you hate, your higher self is like they aren't even connected, so what they say means nothing.

If you feel it might serve you, try going into that darkness and embracing it. There is an aspect of the dark that is love and infinite acceptance. The dark can be potential. The dark can also be the womb of the universe that holds you before it brings you forth.

It isn't really that light is good and dark is evil. That might be just one part of what you expect to see. But your subconscious might hold keys to other truths about the loving dark that you might not expect.