reeef

How Often Do I Do the Completion Process?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the process.  I finished Teal's book yesterday and did my first stab at the process this morning.  It went well, and I was able to transport a child self to the safe haven.  I'm wondering, how often do people generally do the process and over what period of time?  When do people start to notice the effects of the process?

Many thanks for your responses and guidance!

R

• Upvote 2

On 13-2-2017 at 8:18 PM, reeef said:

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the process.  I finished Teal's book yesterday and did my first stab at the process this morning.  It went well, and I was able to transport a child self to the safe haven.  I'm wondering, how often do people generally do the process and over what period of time?  When do people start to notice the effects of the process?

R

I can't really answer this question I am still a newbie to it but maybe this thread helps you further

On 14 February 2017 at 8:18 AM, reeef said:

Hi everyone!

R

@reeef

You will know when you have finished with one particular trigger when the exact-same situation happens to you and you are not affected by it (think a cloud in my meditation blue sky - I watch it without identifying and without attaching to it - the cloud wisps away and I am left with blue sky again).
Meaning - if you have the situation/trigger happen and you don't get triggered, it's finished with. Problem here that Teal identified and spoke of to help us understand, is that we often have layers of the same issue. If we heal a higher layer of that same issue then next time we have to dive deeper. This is often the result of using the Process until you are fully conversant with it and can get to the original thing that happened. Basically, an issue from childhood can re-occur as a teenager and then again as an adult - those are the layers. 

Then again, if you are speaking of "how often" as in do you get cured by doing The Completion Process a certain amount of times and then all of you is healed - No. Teal says that we have multiple radio dials and each one is tuned to a different aspect or different emotional response that triggers something. So The Completion process is not a cure-all but something to continually practice on yourself or others. This is the same as saying Enlightenment is not a destination - there is no Enlightenment Retirement Home - the Journey is the Enlightenment and its a process and we are continually learning and continually being enlightened and shining brighter!

So that is why Teal calls it a "Process". The "Completion" is completing one particular issue, trauma or whatever - like "today I will complete my smoking habit". Once you get into using her process, you begin to look forward to the next emotional trigger; it becomes a 'looking forward to' as opposed to the usual avoidance.

Have fun!
crystal Rob

• Upvote 3

On 17-2-2017 at 10:03 PM, Crystal Rob said:

You will know when you have finished with one particular trigger when the exact-same situation happens to you and you are not affected by it (think a cloud in my meditation blue sky - I watch it without identifying and without attaching to it - the cloud wisps away and I am left with blue sky again).
Meaning - if you have the situation/trigger happen and you don't get triggered, it's finished with. Problem here that Teal identified and spoke of to help us understand, is that we often have layers of the same issue. If we heal a higher layer of that same issue then next time we have to dive deeper. This is often the result of using the Process until you are fully conversant with it and can get to the original thing that happened. Basically, an issue from childhood can re-occur as a teenager and then again as an adult - those are the layers. 

Then again, if you are speaking of "how often" as in do you get cured by doing The Completion Process a certain amount of times and then all of you is healed - No. Teal says that we have multiple radio dials and each one is tuned to a different aspect or different emotional response that triggers something. So The Completion process is not a cure-all but something to continually practice on yourself or others. This is the same as saying Enlightenment is not a destination - there is no Enlightenment Retirement Home - the Journey is the Enlightenment and its a process and we are continually learning and continually being enlightened and shining brighter!

So that is why Teal calls it a "Process". The "Completion" is completing one particular issue, trauma or whatever - like "today I will complete my smoking habit". Once you get into using her process, you begin to look forward to the next emotional trigger; it becomes a 'looking forward to' as opposed to the usual avoidance.

that was very informative :) thanks

On 2/13/2017 at 8:18 PM, reeef said:

Hi everyone!

R

When I started the process, I was really overwhelmed by waves of "negatives" emotions when I was trying to integrate past traumas. It was very hard for me to stay with it. Little by little, I felt more comfortable with staying with those disturbing feelings.

At the beginning, I was doing it on a daily basis. When something came to the surface, something else appeared ! Now, it is less and less frequent, and I'm feeling better and better everyday, even if there are hard times and that I still have to work on myself.

I think that we know we finished the process when we are at peace with our past and ourselves so we are able to deal with things at the exact same time that they happen in our lives (like when everything flows in us because we became 100% confident and conscious). A least this is how I see it.

• Upvote 1