Electric Blue

Why do people get parasites?

6 posts in this topic

parasites are creepy as hell, I got reminded of the video of a parasite in a praying mantis and it came out when the "host" died and you realize humans have them :surprise-yahoo-emoticon:. I get the chills thinking about it. I know diatomaceous earth kills them. A lot of people have Toxoplasmosis and you get that from your cat that ate a bird or mouse that had the parasite, and they give it to you. I don't want to say its natural, but It happens and most people have them, your body has life in it. as for the energy parasites its just a low vibration and you are a match to those negative thoughts because you are vibrating at such a low level you are only a match to those low thought forms, if you go up it goes away, but those thoughts aren't your just like the craving you get aren't yours, the parasites are telling you what to eat, how creepy is that.

Edited by Alex7

Yes, super creepy.  They can live in our organs and brain too.  Is diatomaceous earth the same thing as bentonite clay?

I guess a good start would be to not resist the idea of them?  They almost seem a good metaphor for aspects of the shadow self.  While I think I could accept and integrate dark emotions, accepting creepy critters seems unimaginable.  Am I missing something?  I would love to be able to use my mind to repel them from my body.

Edited by Electric Blue

6 hours ago, Electric Blue said:

Is diatomaceous earth the same thing as bentonite clay?

no, the way its shaped I guess shreds the parasites in you, fossilized remains of diatoms. I just got into wormwood tea and that taste horrible and I'm wondering if any herb that taste horrible is the parasites convincing me not to eat that so it can stay alive, but it is good for me so I have to over ride that nasty taste. They are in us, I'm not being negative, they just are, I hear wormwood paralyzes the worms so they can finally come out, I haven't seen any worms in me, but if I do ill know I have a colony of worms.

if you get diatomaceous earth get food grade, you can put some in your pets food. I recommend it, its a parasite killer.

12 hours ago, Alex7 said:

parasites are creepy as hell, I got reminded of the video of a parasite in a praying mantis and it came out when the "host" died and you realize humans have them :surprise-yahoo-emoticon:. I get the chills thinking about it. I know diatomaceous earth kills them. A lot of people have Toxoplasmosis and you get that from your cat that ate a bird or mouse that had the parasite, and they give it to you. I don't want to say its natural, but It happens and most people have them, your body has life in it. as for the energy parasites its just a low vibration and you are a match to those negative thoughts because you are vibrating at such a low level you are only a match to those low thought forms, if you go up it goes away, but those thoughts aren't your just like the craving you get aren't yours, the parasites are telling you what to eat, how creepy is that.

Ewwww.....

I feel that parasites have a lot to do with energy buil up. Some of them are cleaners and motivators to do something about it, get that energy out, put it into something.  Some are eaters - create space for themselves to thrive.

Our INDOOR female cat just got infested with fleas which does not surprise me due to the amount of stress our male cat is causing her. He is clean btw and does go outside for a little bit.

The reason i think it has to do with the energy build up because for ex., our female was born and raised outdoors eating bugs/lizards as a kitten. Was always very active and rarely ate dry food unless she couldn't catch her fresh meal or I was out of chicken. Now we at a different place and she doesn't like the back yard here. I have to drag her out so she at least touches the ground and gets direct sunlight that is not through the window.

Worms creeps me out very bad and make me feel sick.

One of our places we lived in had a brand new carpet . We moved in December and later we found out that they put the carpet over unclean floor - when the weather got warm one day white worms started coming out of nowhere and crawling into the kitchen . At that time I ate a lot of salmon and some leftovers were in the trash bin. It was a nightmare to watch this (I also had a newborn in my hands , so.... and yes, we moved out of there) but the whole colony basically wanted fish :D  

A few years ago I started seeing ants in my dreams. And then it gotten to the point where I was waking up thinking I was covered in ants. I could feel them crawling and biting. It was a nightmare that eventually manifested all over the house. The ants even were in my closet! Finally we recently moved out of that place too :D

Edited by Garnet
Lost thought
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Worms creeps me out very bad and make me feel sick.

I'm scared to take wormwood tea, it will confirm if I have worms in me and that idea is terrifying, some intelligent parasites in my body, how does Gaia do it? lol I don't think I will, but then again I used to eat raw bacon when I was a kid.

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

A few years ago I started seeing ants in my dreams. And then it gotten to the point where I was waking up thinking I was covered in ants. I could feel them crawling and biting. It was a nightmare that eventually manifested all over the house. The ants even were in my closet! Finally we recently moved out of that place too :D

I used to give honey to ants as a kid lol now mice are terrifying when you open up a drawer and see that in your food, even more than spiders I think.