Kroge

The New Age is either dead or completely transforming

25 posts in this topic

I'm probably not the only one to notice that over the past few months, a lot has come to the surface and many "conscious" people have shown whether they psychologically have what it takes to handle their own thoughts or not. I think we can all agree the results have not exactly been uplifting

The New Age movement is something I consider a failure, in tandem with the Indigo generation. What I see right now is not good. I see an entire movement composed of many different parts being exposed for what it really is and becoming known for what it's really capable of. 

I have my eyes on a few different sources of what I consider high-quality streams for conscious information and progression, Teal Swan being one of them. It doesn't take much analyzing to see that most (if not all) leaders and movements in consciousness are seriously debilitated right now. Everyone is struggling to keep their heads above water. There is a measurable decrease in conscious activity, with a marked resurgence in fear, paranoia, division, confusion, reactivity, and unconsciousness. There is very little substantial light going around right now. I do commend Teal for keeping up with her videos in the middle of all this. It looks really hard for her right now, as it is for everyone.

What I see right now is not good. I see an entire movement composed of many different parts, the New Age movement, being exposed for what it really is and becoming known for what it's really capable of. It is not substantial enough to sustain itself as a meaningful force for good. It was infiltrated by the system long ago and now it's clear how badly that has debilitated the entire movement. Superficiality of thought and ability is rampant. Is this really all we're capable of?

Much of this will be the new vibrational waves hitting the Earth from many different influences, and some of it will be the desperate tactics from the crumbling system to react against those waves. The already-overwhelming mass hypnosis, fear-mongering and poisoning has been cranked up to levels beyond coping with. Chemtrailing alone has become even more prolific, with almost all days being overcast. Not even the most experienced can be immune to this kind of assault.

It is clear that either the entire movement is dead, and our species is doomed, or that this can be considered part of the purification process and that a significant resurgence is coming. I don't know about the future, but based on the present I do not see a hopeful situation for anyone.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kroge said:

Chemtrailing alone has become even more prolific, with almost all days being overcast. Not even the most experienced can be immune to this kind of assault.

same here, its cloudy everyday and there's been rain floods. I'm just trying to raise my vibration and I sort of disconnected myself from any influence outside of me, tv, podcasts, drama. There's so much shitty programming, I have to let go of it, what good is a third eye if you never use it? there is a war on consciousness going on. we are multi dimensional beings and humans as a whole are evolving to the next dimension, its sounds so sci-fi but its the truth, but since there's so many distractions, people don't have the truth... Since time isn't real and only the now exists peoples future selves should be giving them hints what to do, I still see the same model, is anyone else getting the call? vibration. meat is low, fruits are high, your body is your temple, the cleaner it is the easier it is to have access to your multi dimensional self and use other versions of you on higher dimensions? nobody? this is why I cant relate, this is important to be, and the other stuff means nothing at all, but I have to sit and watch the old programs being played and you get your ancestors bullshit you have to clean too, the collective consciousness, which is like every subconscious belief and tracing it back and realize TV gave it to you or someone so you adopted it and continue to believe it blindly. Well that's my blue print, trying to bring the old knowledge back, which isn't old, its just life and death isn't a real thing, neither is time, just think of life as a bunch of frames and any desire is yours already, if people cant get it right this life or 4 lives, they will get it. nothing to be scared of. I came in with this autistic perspective on purpose so people cant tell me what the fuck to do, I cant if I tried, its all a part of the design. just source saying wake your ass's up this shit is going to get bumpy for you if you are still in the old 3d paradigm. We all knew before we came it was going to be a crazy time in history for humans. 2012, new energies hitting earth, humans getting activated, just a reminded this is all real. I answered the call and weather other people answer the call has nothing to do with me, but everyone is getting the call, its just these distractions going on that make it close to impossible for them to evolve. :sad-yahoo-emoticon:

it's all good.

what is crumbling is the rigid surface, leaving space for growth from underneath.

the whole thing called new age is more like the first door/portal of consciousness, from asleep to the first morning sunshine. the first buz of the alarm clock in the morning. it's waking people up but is not getting them through the day, in a way.  

just go through it towards the beyond, don't get stuck in it. as pretty and interesting as it may be, is still half dreaming. dive deeper in awakeness.

is all good.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Kroge said:

I'm probably not the only one to notice that over the past few months, a lot has come to the surface and many "conscious" people have shown whether they psychologically have what it takes to handle their own thoughts or not. I think we can all agree the results have not exactly been uplifting

The New Age movement is something I consider a failure, in tandem with the Indigo generation. What I see right now is not good. I see an entire movement composed of many different parts being exposed for what it really is and becoming known for what it's really capable of. 

I have my eyes on a few different sources of what I consider high-quality streams for conscious information and progression, Teal Swan being one of them. It doesn't take much analyzing to see that most (if not all) leaders and movements in consciousness are seriously debilitated right now. Everyone is struggling to keep their heads above water. There is a measurable decrease in conscious activity, with a marked resurgence in fear, paranoia, division, confusion, reactivity, and unconsciousness. There is very little substantial light going around right now. I do commend Teal for keeping up with her videos in the middle of all this. It looks really hard for her right now, as it is for everyone.

What I see right now is not good. I see an entire movement composed of many different parts, the New Age movement, being exposed for what it really is and becoming known for what it's really capable of. It is not substantial enough to sustain itself as a meaningful force for good. It was infiltrated by the system long ago and now it's clear how badly that has debilitated the entire movement. Superficiality of thought and ability is rampant. Is this really all we're capable of?

Can you be a bit more specific please. What do you mean that many "conscious" people have shown whether they psychologically have what it takes? And how is the New Age movment exposed for what it really is and what is that? What do you mean exactly when you say that the system has infiltrated the movement long ago?

And I am curious what other high-quality streams of information you use beside Teal :)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Neptune said:

I'm glad to hear this "spiritual" establishment is dying. Charlatans run this gimmick and ruin real spirituality. Ive been on 4 forums over the last 5 years and this one is one of the most disturbing. Powerlawofattraction .com/forum gave me a nervous breakdown... so that's saying something.

Why don't you start your own website/forum?

• Upvote 2

I agree, I feel the same thing that you put so well into words. Things are ever changing so I guess it's just normal that people drop certain things. The last 6 months or so I realized so much creepy stuff about new age. And worst, I don't trust people anymore. Teals material is still helpful somehow as it always goes back to the core psychological wounds- the main reason why I got into spirituality in the first place. Maybe that's a process many folks are in right now -realizing that they are deeply wounded, delusional narcissists (at least I did).

The most important thing is still love, friendship and connection for us to flourish. This where we have to focus on for positive change.

Edited by parthavi

On 2/12/2017 at 8:06 PM, Redbeard said:

Why don't you start your own website/forum?

shall everyone start their own forums that only accepts their own perspective and happily talk to themselves in there or shall we better come together and harmonize our differences?

how can we even talk about oneness when we are so quick to exclude what we don't like? 

breathe in, breathe out, look at what unites, don't focus on what separates..

you'll be happier. and those you interact with, too. 

whatever you give out, it ripples. 

give love

hugs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, mufhry said:

how can we even talk about oneness when we are so quick to exclude what we don't like? 

I am not.

It is just that after reading the lines: "a forum causes me a nervous breakdown" and "this forum is most disturbing of all" and when he has tried multiple forums already but apparently none were to his liking, I think it is only fair to suggest that maybe he should create the place himself that he is looking for. I admire Neptune for being outspoken and opinionated, but participating in a forum should be mostly fun in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2017 at 4:16 PM, Redbeard said:

I am not.

It is just that after reading the lines: "a forum causes me a nervous breakdown" and "this forum is most disturbing of all" and when he has tried multiple forums already but apparently none were to his liking, I think it is only fair to suggest that maybe he should create the place himself that he is looking for. I admire Neptune for being outspoken and opinionated, but participating in a forum should be mostly fun in my opinion.

I agree. It's not about 'accepting' differing opinions, it's about the quality of the forum itself, which is nonexistent if trolls are allowed to propagate the entire space. The forum itself becomes the paradox of tolerance - tolerance is wiped out by intolerant trolls if tolerance is not reigned in to cull the trolls. 

It may not be "pretty" or "tolerant", but if this forum is going to survive and even thrive, than repeatedly toxic trolls need to be banned, not "tolerated" under the guise of "oneness". Then it becomes this ear-plugging "la-la-la-we're-all-one" mantra while the house burns down. Sticking our heads into our own asses only makes us at one with our own shit.

On 2/11/2017 at 9:53 PM, Kroge said:

Much of this will be the new vibrational waves hitting the Earth from many different influences, and some of it will be the desperate tactics from the crumbling system to react against those waves. The already-overwhelming mass hypnosis, fear-mongering and poisoning has been cranked up to levels beyond coping with. Chemtrailing alone has become even more prolific, with almost all days being overcast. Not even the most experienced can be immune to this kind of assault.

It is clear that either the entire movement is dead, and our species is doomed, or that this can be considered part of the purification process and that a significant resurgence is coming. I don't know about the future, but based on the present I do not see a hopeful situation for anyone.

This entire post is nothing but your own FUD being projected onto the "new age movement".

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

Just now, walt said:

Are the trolls sent here to challenge us? To remind us that life isn't perfect? To expand our tolerance?

In moderation, sure, I don't see why not. But when trolls are allowed to take over a forum, the forum becomes a useless echo chamber for trolls and the purpose of the forum is defeated because no one wants to participate in a place where they are constantly being trolled.

• Upvote 3

There are very clear website posting rules (see copy-pasted below) and it is clear to see that they have been breached lately.
@J.Haney  it has nothing to do with 'a reflection of your dark or toxic self' nor with intolerance but that this forum and its members have repeatably been treated with disrespect which is unnecessary and totally the opposite of the base of any spiritual practice: "love". And it does affect the quality of the forum as @lightworker has said. I think most of us understand that discussions can get heated and bring out negative emotions; we have all been in a fight with a good friend. The words repeated and disrespect are key here. Apart from that, I agree with you that more different opinions are a welcome addition, just don't call them assholes upfront ;)
@walt  the strength of this forum is that new members can get answers to their questions and problems, specifically for those who cry out for help. Perhaps it is just my perspective, but I feel that the (quality of) responses to those people have declined lately and I think that there is a correlation between this and disrespectful people.

Website posting rules. Breaking these rules will grant you a ban on posting or a ban from accessing the website.

1.  Do not insult people on their differences (gender, sexuality, political views, eye color, etc.)

2.  Respect people.

3.  A difference of opinion is not merit for disrespectful comments

4.  Do not post spam or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content

5.  Do not post links to phishing sites

6.  No "trolling" - posting controversial messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply

7.  Do not feed trolls - please report them to the Moderators

8.  Do not moderate other users - if you see anything not agreeing to the rules report it. Let the Moderators do the moderating

9.  Do not post advertisements, or referral links to other services

10.  Do not swear excessively

11.  Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.

12.  Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

13.  Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject.

Edited by Redbeard
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, walt said:

This new board has certainly become a more gentle place. Do you believe this board would become more popular if the moderators banned a greater number of disrespectful people?

I don't think what I believe is relevant to whether or not trolls are banned. The fact is that if a forum becomes a toxic place, only toxic people will visit and it will die. I never implied that people should be banned for being disrespectful. It seems to me like you are implying that I think everyone who is rude or mean should be banned, which is neither what I implied nor what I believe, and would be irrelevant even if it were so. I think that people who repeatedly do not follow community guidelines need to be culled, because there is a severe proliferation of trolling and lack of moderation on this forum and many people including myself have stopped visiting regularly because of it. 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2017 at 7:54 AM, Neptune said:

Truth is impartial. It is what it is. Those who run from truth always have a reason to. It's always because the truth will hurt thier agenda in some way.

I'm glad to hear this "spiritual" establishment is dying. Charlatans run this gimmick and ruin real spirituality. Ive been on 4 forums over the last 5 years and this one is one of the most disturbing. Powerlawofattraction .com/forum gave me a nervous breakdown... so that's saying something.

Some people want to pervert humanity. I try to curb my hatred for those people because humanity is evolving because of it. I believe it's all a long term agenda not for the purpose of destruction, but for evolving humanity long term over thousands of years. I believe that's the real agenda behind the illuminati. It's my guess that most members of the not-so-secret society are oblivious to it. This all seems to me to be the case.

So, thank you, Teal, for helping humanity evolve. You are truly a catalyst in your own way. I hope you can evolve yourself to provide real value to present-day people. You might need to :). There is no shame in working a real job.

Kroge...

*sigh*

God Bless you

Teal Swan is a liar. She is verifiably a liar. It wont take long to realize it once you open your mind to the possibility and do some research.

Okay, people. This post has been reported several times. Whether Teal is a liar or not - do your own diligence and then post your rebuttal as to why it is wrong with a foot note of where your information derives from so others can do the same. Otherwise if you don't agree with what Teal does , why are even you on her website ? 

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2017 at 8:25 AM, Neptune said:

Can anyone see my post?

I think I've been shadow banned

Tell me if you can see this and I will respond.

I can.  Hi Neptune.