heloiseviola

Love relationships

3 posts in this topic

Love relationships

How do you perceive love relationships ? What makes you want to be with somebody ? What are you attracted by in someone ?

I'm questioning myself about what I really want. I had a few relationships a long time ago and now I can't really remember why I did. I feel like it's not something for me and I'd like to read your point of view.

Edited by heloiseviola

this current type of relationship I don't like it. if I'm going to be completely honest, I just want unconditional love, anything less I'm like, well I can just have the real thing... why would I pretend to be someone to get love that isn't even real love!? we all come in fucked up and think perfection is a thing lol, that is a standard you will never reach, so if you accept people where they are, cool, beautiful energy to be around otherwise you don't even want to open up, so you have a bunch of people protecting themselves trying to be someone they aren't to get not even real love, that real love will make you cry, in a good way. I have no problem leaving people using fake love because the real thing exists and people are capable of it, but you have to auto correct every aspect of people that annoys you, because that is you, and any relationship just becomes a big mirror, when you become aware of those aspects you don't like in you, it becomes easier.

On 2017-02-11 at 2:41 PM, heloiseviola said:

Love relationships

How do you perceive love relationships ? What makes you want to be with somebody ? What are you attracted by in someone ?

I'm questioning myself about what I really want. I had a few relationships a long time ago and now I can't really remember why I did. I feel like it's not something for me and I'd like to read your point of view.

Hello!

This is an awesome question :) fitting for around Valentine's Day. I perceive romantic relationships as MY highest form of connecting with my higher self possible. I know that I am ignorant to my own shadow side, and therefore I know I learn and see myself through my mate much easier than being alone. 

I desire to be with a Man because I crave Him. I crave the physical intimacy(hugging, hand holding, kissing, squishy, humping, love making), the emotional intimacy(the crying, the unconditional support, the deep dark secret sharing, and the closeness that you get between one another), but also just the company of having a partner that loves to be with me just as much as I love to be with them. I crave to crave Him. That is how my consciousness has come to fill one role for itself in my life here.

I crave it simply because it feels gooooood :loldog:

Everyone will have their own separate reasons why they want a partner, or why they don't. And their will be groups of people who collectively want a partner for the same reasons. You just have to ask yourself, why do I want one, and why do I not want one? And take it further...