Treyoung1990

How do you feel about night clubs?

6 posts in this topic

How do you feel about night clubs?

Hi, everyone!

I wonder how you feel about the energy in night clubs. I do not want to bias your answers, so I will share my experiences after your responses! ^_^

Best regards,

Quinn 

Edited by Treyoung1990

That's interesting.  I had a very different experience of night clubs. The energy felt demonic and very very dense. The emotions i picked up were fear and mostly despair. I felt paralyzed afterwards. 

• Upvote 2

I don't think you can compare all nightclubs with each other, different clubs attract a different kind of people and those people are there for different reasons.
A lot of clubs seem to serve as a sort of modern day hunting ground for sex and that creates a lot of competion between the people there. A big part of that means judging everybody in the club except your friends and the guy/girl you like and usually judge them in a negative way. I suppose you may have literally felt that judging (negative) energy of the people.
I think the most fun ones are the clubs were people come for the music and to enjoy themselves on the music. This makes people focus on the music and not so much on each other, do you see the difference and see how that can create a different feeling in a club?
Of course clubs are not that black and white and there is a whole range of mixtures. I personally do care at all about them. I have had a few fun nights and they were personally for me mostly focused on the music. I don't like that showing off environment at all.

• Upvote 2

1) It's interesting that you both mentioned music. The music at the nightclub that I went to was completely demonic. I did not understand how people would enjoy it let alone feeling relaxed listening to it, unless their previous vibrations were already matching the music so that it felt cathartic to them.

2) I think the fear and despair came from the women as well. I was in the ladies' room and two girls came in, looking at themselves in the mirror. One said, "Oh, my hair is a mess!" And the other said, "I think I look pretty?!" staring at herself in the mirror. Fear of rejection & judgment were the themes there involving everyone. 

3) Indeed, the event felt very superficial (or ignorant). It let me relive the "unbearable lightness" of many people's realities that I first felt as a child. Maybe it's natural and healthy for empaths to hide away from the suffering crowd. 

Edited by Treyoung1990
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I don't think you can compare all nightclubs with each other, different clubs attract a different kind of people and those people are there for different reasons.

I think the most fun ones are the clubs were people come for the music and to enjoy themselves on the music. This makes people focus on the music and not so much on each other, do you see the difference and see how that can create a different feeling in a club?
Of course clubs are not that black and white and there is a whole range of mixtures. 

Haven't been at a night club in ages  and Redbeard just perfectly  described how i would choose one. Every club has it's own theme/music/Dj's. Food and drinks if you wish. The more solid the club is and aim oriented , the better your night experience is!

While i think it totally fine to look your best when going anywhere  (or nowhere too :D. If possible ) it is still up to music of a night club to connect people. I have seen a trans like dance of a crowd on the floor. Almost perfectly syncronized movement, yet no one was looking at each other (ok, maybe some)))) It was mesmerizing to watch it. The movement of a crowd looked like a Being that just came alive thanks to everyone on the dance floor . 

• Upvote 1

Well I just went to a Burner featured dance party at a bar here in Reno, and I loved it the :) The collective positive light vibes was amazing to be a part of! I loved watching everyone enjoy themselves and BE themselves!

• Upvote 1