MommaYoj

Collective Manifestation

3 posts in this topic

Collective Manifestation

Can we collectively manifest world improvements? How can we effect expansion on a very large and deliberate level? Am I thinking too big or misunderstanding how this works? Is the human collective evolved enough to do this correctly? 

5 hours ago, MommaYoj said:

Collective Manifestation

Can we collectively manifest world improvements? How can we effect expansion on a very large and deliberate level? Am I thinking too big or misunderstanding how this works? Is the human collective evolved enough to do this correctly? 

1. Yes.

2. Raising your frequency, becoming more conscious, becoming aware of and choosing your thoughts, positive focus in all facets of life.

3. No you are correct. Collective manifestation is a well-established phenomenon. It is the most powerful type of manifestation that is observable and measurable.

4. We are already doing it. It's up to us all to decide if we're doing it correctly or not. Based on what I see - no, we are not evolved enough to do this correctly. If we were then we would not be predictably heading towards an engineered global conflict. This is no reason NOT to do it, though. It is every to do it with even more diligence. This is why we're here (that last part is not my message but was given to me to pass on, right now I do not agree that being here is worth any of this trouble, I would leave right now if I could).

• Upvote 1

Kroge, I was asked, "If life on earth is God's experiment what would your report to God be?" I responded that it is a failed experiment and I don't want to return. That was a week ago. I found Teal's videos 3 days ago. Now I feel like I've been contributing to the failure. After 38 years on earth manifesting more hardship how does one possibly count their life as progress?