I dont know where to begin.
But here it go's.

You either believe nothing.
Or believe in evolution. 
Or in God.
Or in spirituality. 
Or spirituality and God/source.
Or believe in you're self, inner God.
Or everything. lepracons and fairies included. 
And so on..

I am torn.. between believing in and loving God and spirituality. I am not Religious by the way.  

This guy that i am following; when he was younger he had all kinds of spiritual experiences. Astral projection. He was a budist. He saw people shift into birds. Just a lot of paranormal and spiritual experiences trying to find purpose of life. Then he had a near death experience and saw and spoke to archangels and jesus. Felt God. When he came back he wanted to spread the massage that he got. 
He baptised a lot of people and now these days he is explaining that jesus will return, soon and that we need to pray to God. Baptised is good but not necessary. 
Ok so there is that... and i am worried because of his message because a lot of that is happening right now and is been said in the bible. 
Why am i worried? I am not sure..

And so there is teal swan and a lot of other amazing spiritual people that preach to be you're self. To meditate. Religion is human invented, which i agree. 
Astral project, face you're fears. Make you're self a better person. Use nature as youre mother and nurturing.  Etc etc. 

I am so confused. and there is really a shift going on.. but what does that mean?

How do you think about this? 

• Upvote 3

there is the ego and there is the higher self, which is your god self, your ego can create this false god, its that powerful that's why you see people believe in a man in the sky or certain dates and you cant convince them out of their beliefs. Religion got a lot of stuff right, but people take shit to literal and mess it up, like Jesus being the god, like 'I'm god and you little mortals worship me', it wasn't like that. people in India can do Jesus shit right now, spirituality is very new in western society this is why people cant believe past science when even the body is multi dimensional, a lot of stuff cant even be measured, but they want proof, and all that proof has to be experienced from a first hand experience so good look trying to recreate that in front of science thinking people, you will lose every time. Christ consciousness will come back, not 1 being calling himself god, he never called himself god by the way, he was trying to give the people power back, but people love to warship and find god outside of themselves when it literally is in you. This is an illusion, our consciousness can go higher than this 3d reality and you can leave your body and see your own thought forms attached to this ego, those truths belong to this body, but it isn't the objective truth, but there is an objective truth which is source perspective. but once you step outside that you can experience different aspects of your soul group and go to a different life, or different race, some 11th dimensional life if you want, we are so powerful, but don't believe it or know, believe isn't good enough, you have to know. we still debate if all of this stuff is real, but it is, this isn't faith its just how consciousness works, the world outside of you is you.

I don't believe anything, I have experienced certain things that prove to me that this non physical energy exists, I don't have a truth and false file in me, its just information until I experience it, then it becomes a knowing, like how do you know the sun will come back tomorrow? you've experienced it a lot to know it wont go away, you know it will come back, its like that. going out of body isn't solid, you cant even tell the futures its just timelines changing and those timelines aren't in the now yet, so you can only exist in the now, lets say everyday is there are 38,000 frames in a day, like 38,000 frozen moments creating the illusion of linear time being real, and on a higher dimension you see more frames, lets say 500,000 frames. our brain is designed for this 3d human experience but we really do live in a illusion. don't even believe me until you actually experience it, just take it as information.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, walt said:

Your fear has nothing to do with God, religion, or spirituality. Your need to cover all the bases just in case something bad happens is coming from your past.

Yes walt. From my past. I grew up in a moslim household. But when i was old enough I knew in my soul that this wasnt the truth or MY truth. So i went my own way. But the message from my family, if you dont practice the quran then you will end up in hell... well that traumatized me  and made me angry. Because i knew that God is love, this will not happen. So yeah i need everything coverd, almost like i will practice everything to be sure.. wich is stupid. 

Wow alex7 thank you. Deep down somehow I know.. that I will be alright. But like I said i was traumetized i think its from that. I also have noticed that my psychic abilties have increased and i am more aware then normal. 

• Upvote 1

We deal with this a lot in AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) because we talk about God and your Higher Power. To me God, Source, Universe, Allah, Goddess all refer to the same divine, all powerful, present everywhere, all knowing, force , presence, being. Each, religion, cultural tradition or group even each individual has their own belief, understanding and relationship with the divine. We live and learn. We get to know the divine as we develop a relationship with the divine and as we grow in our relationships with each other. No one else can tell you how to relate. Ultimately all we can do is share our own experience and understanding as it grows and changes.  Be Blessed!

• Upvote 1

On 10-2-2017 at 6:59 PM, J.Haney said:

Neptune is a troll. Just because we have similar political views doesnt mean im affiliated with that headcase.

You're not really any better, ive seen you provoke him. You get off on this crap, don't ya?

If you don't like my posts thats your problem. 

And don't bring me up anymore... 

Screenshot_2017-02-10-00-21-53.png

----^^^ regarding that other thread----

@Noor I apologize. I don't mean to change the direction of the topic. First and last post you will see me have on this thread.

thats ok. 

@Noor Hi there, I read your lines and see confusion, uncertainty and insecurity, although you went a long and challenging way in your life.

I have a slight suspicion and one question to you. Do you know, -who you are? I mean the true YOU?

Light and inner freedom

L.F.

Edited by lonly ferret
  • Upvote 1

Hello Noor,

In my mind each remote location on Earth has different believes and religions for thousands years, and in a past 100 years people begin to travel and mixing up to other countries, but how to mix religions? I'm coming from not very religious family, just remember what my dad says don't do nothing for someone ells what you don't wish to be done to your self. I think we have to focus on own future healthy environment instead the shape of church we coming from.

best wishes to all 

• Upvote 1