Sign in to follow this  
Mel44

Visualization

4 posts in this topic

Visualization

Hello everyone!

I have an issue concerning my visualizations: Since I'm not very skilled in visualizing things or especially persons, I never really know if it is sufficient the way I'm doing it..

Although I have looked up some visualization techniques, the images I generate tend to be really blurry, unspecific and it takes a lot of effort to hold them in mind because they seem to constantly change their properties so I'm not really able to grasp them.

But what's even more troublesome to me is the following: Let's say I imagine a scene wherein I myself and a person which is important to me are present. Now, everytime I start to imagine the scene in my mind I am either completely unable to visualize the other person (I then am absoluely unable to recall any of the facial properties so to create a clear image out of it) or -wich is even worse- I continuously see myself in the picture turn into another really unwanted person (which is sort of the very thing I didn't want to see and which I do not intend to foster in any way!). Hence, it is almost impossile to me to imagine the full scene with both persons present and without unwanted variations for a longer period of time.

Especially the unwanted transformation of the image of myself turning into the very person I don't wish to see there seems very detrimental with regard to manifestation...

Does anyone have a suggestion what to do about this? Also: is it better to visualize the very same thing everytime or to visualize the scene more like a story unfolding?

Edited by Mel44

Think of visualization more like a flowing piece than something fixed, don't worry about the details just try and get the feeling of it right in as many aspects as possible. You can also let your visualization unfold naturally even if it turns negative, because your subconscious is obviously trying to tell you something. Visualization will become much easier after you listen to what your subconscious has to say.

Visualization is just like imagination. Images just flow freely. Except when visualizing you set a specific goal/question. Everyone has imagination. But if you question yourself so much then do you believe and trust yourself and what you see? the images? Or perhaps vibrationally you're not on the same page with the images and that why they are blurry. Maybe a third eye meditation will help you with it.

try to use a picture of that person or a picturr of both of you for start. But if you try to attract romance or love is better to focus on the feeling of love not on a specific person. You might waiste your time and energy if you do so.