Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

being disconnected with your higher self.

18 posts in this topic

being disconnect with your higher self.

I'm still playing around with eating and I ate too much today and it wasn't even a lot, but my body freaked out and I felt like shit and threw up because I was so full and I lost my connection to my higher self, which sucks!! it was just a learning experience to remind me that some people are there and below and they are so far away from their higher self, they are stuck in the ego with all of its self deprecating thoughts and programming, and if its a horrible program it wont change because they cant see outside of that limited ego perspective or the collective consciousness. I forgot why I need to stop eating, we have these 2 engines, 1 the physical, which is food and the other is just vibration(6d consciousness state) and you are constantly connected to your higher self in that vibration and the ego is just auto correcting itself in that state, and only the now exists in that state. so food lowers your vibration and keeps you in the ego with all of its programming and it questions if all this spiritual stuff is real and if the higher self is real, maybe its in denial and its all bullshit, but when you turn on the vibration engine(non physical) where your higher self is constantly on you can change your beliefs and your beliefs change your life, and the ego doesn't want to die(the old version of your ego) it doesn't like to be told its wrong and it does have a shit tone of power, the higher self tells it it is powerful. It needs to be in that higher self state for a while, like months without any food, drinks are fine, but the other ego engine needs to be off so nothing solids coming in, otherwise the ego becomes louder than the higher self, and it wont be auto correcting any of the beliefs that don't benefit you. That sucked... I got it back though, Phew! its very real by the way, living this way. have a good day/night!

Image result for merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

Edited by Alex7

Sorry pal but almost all of what you said was actually what you call "ego" thoughts and self-destructive beliefs about spirituality. Please consider watching all Teal's videos about spiritual perfection, bypassing, failure, etc. whatever. You need it. Oh, and ground yourself. She has a video on that too. Ground yourself big-time. A lot. Non-stop until it sticks.

In truth your higher self connection DOES NOT depend on your high or low vibration. At all. Your higher self is streaming through you all the time, and through all parts of you. Yes, even your ego! OMG! Even your negative thoughts and emotions! Even your most temporal thoughts, emotions, beliefs, pleasures, pains and even your temporal body! Erhmagerd!

Having a high vibration simply makes it a lot easier and more natural to perceive and channel your higher self. Eventually you will merge with that heightened perspective after learning to channel and recognise it through all facets of your selves. Having a higher vibration makes that a lot easier, kind of, because much of that higher vibration streams from your higher self, potentially all of it.

The reason it feels like there are huge parts of you which are "non-higher-self" is because those parts are either very far removed from the higher self vibration, or even that your perspective is so clouded by beliefs and lack of groundedness that you don't realize what is or isn't higher self. You haven't developed your discernment to its peak yet.

Sources: I have a constant higher self connection regardless of what vibrational state I'm in, how triggered I am, how much negative stuff I feel, or how ugly, undignified and unworthy I feel. It's there even in my most profound moments of destructive, animalistic rage.

Secondary source: Read or listen to Teal explaining her abilities from childhood. One of the first things she says is that she was "always connected to her higher self". Think about what that means in relation to all of her past.

Edited by Kroge
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kroge said:

Sorry pal but almost all of what you said was actually what you call "ego" thoughts and self-destructive beliefs about spirituality. Please consider watching all Teal's videos about spiritual perfection, bypassing, failure, etc. whatever. You need it. Oh, and ground yourself. She has a video on that too. Ground yourself big-time. A lot. Non-stop until it sticks.

In truth your higher self connection DOES NOT depend on your high or low vibration. At all. Your higher self is streaming through you all the time, and through all parts of you. Yes, even your ego! OMG! Even your negative thoughts and emotions! Even your most temporal thoughts, emotions, beliefs, pleasures, pains and even your temporal body! Erhmagerd!

Having a high vibration simply makes it a lot easier and more natural to perceive and channel your higher self. Eventually you will merge with that heightened perspective after learning to channel and recognise it through all facets of your selves. Having a higher vibration makes that a lot easier, kind of, because much of that higher vibration streams from your higher self, potentially all of it.

Sources: I have a constant higher self connection regardless of what vibrational state I'm in, how triggered I am, how much negative stuff I feel, or how ugly, undignified and unworthy I feel. It's there even in my most profound moments of destructive, animalistic rage.

Secondary source: Read or listen to Teal explaining her abilities from childhood. One of the first things she says is that she was "always connected to her higher self". Think about what that means in relation to all of her past.

the ego is not the higher self perspective, yes I have a ego, but having a source perspective in a body is what I'm talking about, I'm not there now because I ate, but I get there when I stop eating, you don't even have to take information from the outside, its just always on. yes you are always connected to your higher self, but that doesn't mean its  your higher self perspective in the flesh and you move past this 3d thinking where people affect your connection, like 3 different truths and you wonder which is the truth, it doesn't matter at that point, your higher self perceptive will just tell you or translate that vibration to you into you. its like there is a black hole in us and we wonder what teals black whole says, why are you wondering about other peoples black holes? you have one, listen to that above everything, and not the ego creating this idea, but you actually in that vibration.

once you are a below a frequency you don't have access to your higher self at all is what I was saying, yes it is always flowing in you, but its not the same as ego perspective and higher self perspective. even saying you have source perspective doesn't mean you do, these are just words and people are full of shit saying they have it, but eat some meat, which is hilarious, and I don't care, do what you want but don't say one thing and do another. words mean almost nothing compared to the actually consciousness state and vibration. This isn't my ego I'm just expressing that vibration because I've been in it and you will fucking cry if something outside of you is hurt because it is you, in that state, not just words, but you feel it.

Teal is awesome, I love her and know about her dmt vision and all of that stuff, but I choose my higher self above all of that and she is the most accurate and authentic.

58 minutes ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Thank you :)
Gratitude sent for being an inspiration.

I wanted to post a picture of a flower here, as consciousness opens back up. That's how it feels, when its open fully. Or closed fully the opposite, like a rock.

merkaba-weltkugel.jpg

I am still eating but my stability with higher self, for short periods, is returning in meditation. I've noticed animals stopping to look for longer, reacting differently, leaves moving, the old signs. I guess cats will curl up at the base of my spine again soon :D 
Got some real jawline tension that's working its way out though, that sucked, hurt like a crown of thorns as the crown was rebuilt (again). But the jaw was numb for 2 or 3 days.
Also had a rare violent string of thoughts today, and instantly banged my hand, so that was showing some speed of manifestation. - Think that was because of the music I was working on, somewhat dramatic, triggering an unresolved trauma. Higher self was saying, yep well inflict damage on you, and you inflict damage on you.

I have some concern of what might happen to the crown again if it powers up, though the codependency magnetic dynamic -> seeking external validation (and thus being vulnerable to a feedback loop), doesn't exist as strongly in me anymore. I guess that will mean its more stable? I hope I don't blow it again, it hurts, a lot and then healing it hurts, more.

Be good to yourself. - All of yourselves.

I love the higher self perspective, but it takes about 12 days till my body is completely empty! 12 days it is.... I love the feeling though.

I would like to reply but I would only have to repeat everything I just said. Please pay special attention to the recommendation that you ground yourself. I don't want to fear-monger but here it is: you basically cannot help yourself to any meaningful level if you're not grounded, and what's worse other people can't help you either. I have seen skilled extrasensory individuals, including Teal, be unable to help ungrounded individuals, because they cannot get through all that interference. This is good advice that will go a long way to helping you, but take it or leave it.

12 minutes ago, Kroge said:

I would like to reply but I would only have to repeat everything I just said. Please pay special attention to the recommendation that you ground yourself. I don't want to fear-monger but here it is: you basically cannot help yourself to any meaningful level if you're not grounded, and what's worse other people can't help you either. I have seen skilled extrasensory individuals, including Teal, be unable to help ungrounded individuals, because they cannot get through all that interference. This is good advice that will go a long way to helping you, but take it or leave it.

I'm grounded now, I have a earthing pad.

That's good but I really mean turn it into a dedicated practise. Chronically ungrounded people need to make it into a persistent effort in order to re-program their brain and body with what has essentially become the "foreign" frequency of the Earth. This takes a few weeks for the brain and body to re-write its circuits permanently. As well as many other things, your higher self will be able to get through to you more easily because there will be less and less interference the more grounded you become.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kroge said:

That's good but I really mean turn it into a dedicated practise. Chronically ungrounded people need to make it into a persistent effort in order to re-program their brain and body with what has essentially become the "foreign" frequency of the Earth. This takes a few weeks for the brain and body to re-write its circuits permanently. As well as many other things, your higher self will be able to get through to you more easily because there will be less and less interference the more grounded you become.

I hear you. I just got this inner calling to stop eating and did the breatharian initiation where you do a dry fast and have no food and the prana is just more on in your system, like a upgrade. when you know you don't need food your frequency just gets higher and because the new earth is already here your consciousness just shifts to 5d 6d, its like that, I get that 3d is the norm, but I can be grounded with this 6d consciousness, its just a high perspective, I'm not there now, but people can already be at that frequency if they get this inner calling. if you see a crowd of people some will be at 3d 4d 5d 6d and we think we share a reality when everyone is in their own reality literally. trust me I'm grounded lol its just a new consciousness state I realized and I'm exited it exists and at a certain consciousness state you don't actually die when you stop eating and drinking. I will stay grounded though, I am grounded, but just letting you know these other flavors of consciousness we have access to them, its a more social thing because 6d isn't exactly normal in western society so I have to eat to come down, but if I want to ground in the higher consciousness I just use the body, but I love the feeling of being fed straight from your higher self and you don't need food your consciousness and reality outside of you just blend together, this is the perspective anyway, you actually experience the illusion of this place because you don't die and it changes your entire paradigm and idea of reality.

OK there's nothing wrong in what you're saying, it's just that you seem to be sticking to that higher perspective like glue, in other words you're very attached to it and not having it hurts badly. It's not difficult to figure out why. The whole point of states like that is to use them, practically. What you're currently doing with them is more like masturbation. Which is fine, but if that's all you're doing with it then is it any wonder it's so inconsistent?

11 minutes ago, Kroge said:

OK there's nothing wrong in what you're saying, it's just that you seem to be sticking to that higher perspective like glue, in other words you're very attached to it and not having it hurts badly. It's not difficult to figure out why. The whole point of states like that is to use them, practically. What you're currently doing with them is more like masturbation. Which is fine, but if that's all you're doing with it then is it any wonder it's so inconsistent?

this is my path, this is what I choose, its what's fun for me, I'm not using it as a crutch I just love to evolve and see what is possible. accord to your perspective we should use them practically, but I like to keep going. this perspective is very new for me and I'm exploring it, and your path is not my path, everyone has a blue print, this is mine, you can do whatever you want to do. so let me masturbate with my consciousness then if that's how you see it, I don't. you can say the same about people who astral project, we are meant to be In the body.

If you care to then listen to what I said again, because you didn't get it, and I do not repeat myself for anyone. This aspect of not getting what other people are saying, by the way, is what happens when you are ungrounded. That's why even Teal is unable to help an ungrounded person (unless she has some ninja moves I don't know about, which she might do).

5 minutes ago, Kroge said:

If you care to then listen to what I said again, because you didn't get it, and I do not repeat myself for anyone. This aspect of not getting what other people are saying, by the way, is what happens when you are ungrounded. That's why even Teal is unable to help an ungrounded person (unless she has some ninja moves I don't know about, which she might do).

I'm dyslexic so I'm not as articulate as you, blame the way my brain is wired, you keep saying I'm ungrounded but what exactly do you want me to do? I'm not asking for your approval and expressing my perspective which is a spiritual one, that is totally okay, I'm not running from anything, I love to feel all the emotions I have no addictions, and if I do I get rid of them, I'm not running away from this physical reality, even this mind chess shit we are doing, I'm not asking for your approval and not disrespecting you, but you get off on being dominant in a conversation and thinking your "truth" is the truth, my perspective is just as valid no matter what 1 perspective( yours) thinks of it filtered through every single belief you have about what I am doing. All my life experiences led me to this, I'm not running away from anything or not grounded, you can see me however you want, its just 1 perspective. I'm just one aspect of you, however you choose to see it, go for it, 7 billions different versions of this perspective. or however many people are on earth.

10 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I'm dyslexic so I'm not as articulate as you, blame the way my brain is wired, you keep saying I'm ungrounded but what exactly do you want me to do? I'm not asking for your approval and expressing my perspective which is a spiritual one, that is totally okay, I'm not running from anything, I love to feel all the emotions I have no addictions, and if I do I get rid of them, I'm not running away from this physical reality, even this mind chess shit we are doing, I'm not asking for your approval and not disrespecting you, but you get off on being dominant in a conversation and thinking your "truth" is the truth, my perspective is just as valid no matter what 1 perspective( yours) thinks of it filtered through every single belief you have about what I am doing. All my life experiences led me to this, I'm not running away from anything or not grounded, you can see me however you want, its just 1 perspective. I'm just one aspect of you, however you choose to see it, go for it, 7 billions different versions of this perspective. or however many people are on earth.

I will make no pretense about the fact that this annoys me. This is my last investment in this topic. And I will space out my sentences since you are dyslexic.

You made a topic basically asking for help (whether plainly written or not) and I happen to know something about this particular topic because I have slowly and meticulously and painfully developed a higher self connection from basically nothing, so I chose to invest my own time and energy to offer you advice, which you are obviously free to do with what you want. You do not get to pull the "everyone's perspective is valid" card when you are asking for help., it's just not the place for it.

If my replies don't work for you, then you don't even have to read them or acknowledge them. That's how forum posting works. Simple.

If you perceive forcefulness it's because I am a very direct person, and also quite impatient when it comes to fluff. 9 times out of 10 I will go for the direct route and let people sort it out themselves.

Sorry if you don't like my communication style but I'm not here to be buddies with you or anyone, and I'm not here to paint some kind of beautifully harmonious spiritual positive love-and-light picture for anyone. I'm here very specifically to learn and offer learning.

So you being all defensive, reactive, immature etc. towards someone who decided to take their time to offer you practical advice in the thread that you made specifically asking for advice is not something I take kindly to.

And quite simply I still maintain that this simple advice would go a long way to helping you. You clearly do not have the intuitive discernment to know that. And yeah, I'm fully aware that this statement will not be received very well because it sounds "arrogant". It's a forum post so you can totally ignore it if you want to. Amazing, right? Creating your reality has never been so easy.

To be even more frank, if you had a genuine and meaningful higher perspective then you would see the inherent value in almost all advice and feedback. Even this (good luck finding any other spiritually-focused people to be this honest with you).

But the fact that you think I have any kind of investment in your life, let alone your spiritual practise, is pure ego on your part. I don't know you, I'm not invested in your life, I'm simply invested in your topic (or was, before now). I would certainly have preferred that you understand what I'm saying, because it took some effort to write and become invested in this topic, and it deeply annoys and offends me when people pretend to listen but don't really listen (super ungrounded trait). But that is the extent of my investment or interest in you. It's not like I've never met an ungrounded bad listener before so I can handle it.

Sorry about being a direct individual who doesn't manage to masterfully weave "peace", "love" and "light" into all my posts, but maybe you should think twice about the questions you ask if you're going to be this resistant and immature to getting real answers that challenge you. I tried the positively-focused approach, so please do not dump any more blame onto me because of the directness of this post. If it doesn't suit you, then ignore it.

I'm genuinely sorry because I know that a lot of this will hurt to hear. I suggest you take better care of yourself on all levels.

5 hours ago, Kroge said:

I will make no pretense about the fact that this annoys me. This is my last investment in this topic. And I will space out my sentences since you are dyslexic.

You made a topic basically asking for help (whether plainly written or not) and I happen to know something about this particular topic because I have slowly and meticulously and painfully developed a higher self connection from basically nothing, so I chose to invest my own time and energy to offer you advice, which you are obviously free to do with what you want. You do not get to pull the "everyone's perspective is valid" card when you are asking for help., it's just not the place for it.

If my replies don't work for you, then you don't even have to read them or acknowledge them. That's how forum posting works. Simple.

If you perceive forcefulness it's because I am a very direct person, and also quite impatient when it comes to fluff. 9 times out of 10 I will go for the direct route and let people sort it out themselves.

Sorry if you don't like my communication style but I'm not here to be buddies with you or anyone, and I'm not here to paint some kind of beautifully harmonious spiritual positive love-and-light picture for anyone. I'm here very specifically to learn and offer learning.

So you being all defensive, reactive, immature etc. towards someone who decided to take their time to offer you practical advice in the thread that you made specifically asking for advice is not something I take kindly to.

And quite simply I still maintain that this simple advice would go a long way to helping you. You clearly do not have the intuitive discernment to know that. And yeah, I'm fully aware that this statement will not be received very well because it sounds "arrogant". It's a forum post so you can totally ignore it if you want to. Amazing, right? Creating your reality has never been so easy.

To be even more frank, if you had a genuine and meaningful higher perspective then you would see the inherent value in almost all advice and feedback. Even this (good luck finding any other spiritually-focused people to be this honest with you).

But the fact that you think I have any kind of investment in your life, let alone your spiritual practise, is pure ego on your part. I don't know you, I'm not invested in your life, I'm simply invested in your topic (or was, before now). I would certainly have preferred that you understand what I'm saying, because it took some effort to write and become invested in this topic, and it deeply annoys and offends me when people pretend to listen but don't really listen (super ungrounded trait). But that is the extent of my investment or interest in you. It's not like I've never met an ungrounded bad listener before so I can handle it.

Sorry about being a direct individual who doesn't manage to masterfully weave "peace", "love" and "light" into all my posts, but maybe you should think twice about the questions you ask if you're going to be this resistant and immature to getting real answers that challenge you. I tried the positively-focused approach, so please do not dump any more blame onto me because of the directness of this post. If it doesn't suit you, then ignore it.

I'm genuinely sorry because I know that a lot of this will hurt to hear. I suggest you take better care of yourself on all levels.

I wasn't aware I was asking for help, I was just expressing. I'm not pretending to have this perspective, I just have it and I didn't talk as a kid because feeling emotions are more accurate, words to me don't mean much I can feel the underline energy behind them. Thank you for your help, but my perspective is very different, I'm on the autism spectrum and my memories overlap and I have to live in a numb world where the love perspective is foreign , this isn't my "ego" this is just the perspective I came in with. As far as I'm concerned this is a mirror and you are just yelling at the mirror, this isn't spiritually by passing, you are just yelling at yourself and I'm doing the same.

5 hours ago, Kroge said:

I'm genuinely sorry because I know that a lot of this will hurt to hear.

I didn't hurt at all, I noticed at a certain understanding you just see people project all day with their beliefs, and it isn't even personal, I just have to be around it constantly. I'm a sensitive, so I wouldn't hurt anyone because I feel that shit right back, but I live in a world where people cant perceive that because their actions tell me they don't. Thanks for your help, but you are just projecting and ill say I am too to make you feel better. it usually turns to people calling you dumb or something like that, then they attack your physical appearance to "try" to hurt you. I do carry this love perspective and this isn't me trying to be spiritual or lying to you, it actually sucks to have you. I'm very intuitive even though it might not seem that way in words. I'm not even all fluffy or whatever you think, I'm not like matt kohn if that's how you think I am, I'm very quiet and keep shit to myself, but I don't smile and say I love you, its not like that. I'm just here to have this frequency here on earth because I'm a starseed, this isn't the ego, I've had the QHHT done twice and its the same shit over and over again, my purpose is just to be here, this isn't a ego thing...  its just the way it is. Dolores cannon the 3 waves of volunteers, I'm one of those and I regret it. now whatever you say back I'll hear you but I know what my purpose is, and if you don't believe me or you think I'm off the rails crazy, cool, I'm connected already.

be more cohesive and not draw a line and say this is my truth and this is your truth, blend the 2 together and if they don't go together move on, but that's my "truth". I know I have  shit grammar I apologize.

Edited by Alex7

Have you ever had experiences where you felt a mechanical consciousness taking place of your higher self?  I might not be aware enough -- I chose not to be because sometimes it's too much and I can't handle it -- to know how to word this in a more lucid way but that is the best way I can explain what I think has been happening to me.

At this moment, I am unable to handle a high enough awareness to channel my own answer for that question.  Only wonder if anyone else has had this experience.  Thanks for making this post.

Edited by Guest
changing my wording

2 hours ago, candie.mcmullen said:

Have you ever had experiences where you felt a mechanical consciousness taking place of your higher self?  I might not be aware enough -- I chose not to be because sometimes it's too much and I can't handle it -- to know how to word this in a more lucid way but that is the best way I can explain what I think has been happening to me.

At this moment, I am unable to handle a high enough awareness to channel my own answer for that question.  Only wonder if anyone else has had this experience.  Thanks for making this post.

if I am at a low vibration I can not connect to my higher self, so this old version of me, the self deprecating me with all of its dark thoughts takes over and I'm like oh no... I know I'm disconnected from that higher self perspective, so I'm limited to my own subjective truths( the older version of me) about me and everything. my higher self is like my future self, so my old self and this new self sort of share and the ego wants to stay alive so it will do what that old ego did because it has enough momentum, but when I'm connected to my higher self those limiting subjective beliefs turn off and my beliefs are just auto correcting itself to match my future self and what it knows. I have to stop doing what the old me did, stop watching tv, stop listening to people disconnected to their hearts, stop thinking the higher self isn't real, stop thinking all the answers aren't in me, just stopping everything my old self did, if I don't it will keep all of its beliefs and not change much and I'll never be my future self, which is always telling me what to do and it goes against everything my old self was taught. my beliefs need to catch up to my body so it will just be a knowing without a doubt, I'm like I wish everyone was connected to their heart, the higher self giving them every answer and its clear you don't even listen to the outside world, well you can feel the genuine people and people ahead of you and you want them to teach you telekinesis or whatever lol, all that stuff is real, the ego wont believe it, but the higher self knows. if you still watch tv and are into that brainwashing stuff you get programmed subconsciously without even knowing it and you adopt all those subjective truths, which isn't the real truth, they just think it is because of the programming.