Tessa Rae

I did something that I'm proud of ^-^

4 posts in this topic

I did something that I'm proud of ^-^

Hey! I just wanted to share something with you all...

Lately, the universe began giving me very strong signs, about a decision I needed to make. I honestly have been quite logical in the past about a lot of things. This, in many ways, was basically a decision that didn't really make any logical sense to me and it was a really difficult decision to make. But, I kind of had to have a moment where I was like, "You've been doing this spiritual bullshit for how many years now? Why do you not trust the universe?" 

So, I took a step in the dark, and decided to just go with it anyways. I don't really know why I'm making this decision, but it's just a very strong notion, one that I feel inspired to follow.

I'm not even remotely sure how this will pan out, and I honestly feel a mix of sadness at the ending of a season, and curiosity of what might be right now. But it is okay. I am going to make a choice, and that choice is to trust.

And I guess, I'm just posting this, to get a little bit of encouragement. I'm going to need it. I'm afraid. Terrified, even. It's a big pool of unknown out there. But I just really hope the best for this decision. and I also would love to hear if you have any similar stories, of trusting the universe despite convenience, despite comfort... Or sharing what you're proud of, too, I just want to connect with whoever else wants to . yeah! Peace :) 

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 7

I noticed its a common thing that people project fear into the unknown and future instead of seeing the unknown as an adventure and fun, like when you jump into the unknown you just project the excitement, the opposite of how we normally do it. sort of like we are scared to talk to some people but when we are in the flow of a conversation its like 'I'm pretty good at this' and the fear isn't even there like you projected before(the unknown). I'm meant to be a spiritual perspective in the physical, that is my blue print, and I cant relate to most people because I love to evolve 24/7 because its fun to me, I love to dive into "god" and fast to see if I will die and when I learn you don't actually die, you just enter an entirely new dimension and  the below laws don't apply so you don't have to worry about nutrition, its a huge holy shit paradigm shift, and I just have this secret in me knowing most people aren't a match to even knowing this is possible, but they believe in "god", right? lol This is my blue print 100% and I just have to accept it, I'm here for the world and raise peoples vibration, even though its a one sided love and i don't expect them to love me the same way, its cool... I get it, but that's my blue print, my higher self is so loud now and I see the me I'm supposed to be, its not a 3d perspective its 5d up and when I don't eat I get high as fuck and reality and my consciousness sort of blend together and I become my higher self in a body, the ego still exists, but its like 80% higher self and 20% ego, you have nothing to prove, you don't care you just want to connect people with themselves and their higher self. I got this inner calling to not eat, don't do this if you don't get that inner calling, I'm not trying to get people killed not eating with a 3d consciousness lol, super dangerous.

Try getting into unknown situation that you know will be fun, but its still unknown to rewire your brain to be the opposite of projecting fear from past experiences. even take people out of your life, that is normally family, its hard to be this new you when they just see the old you when you are around them and you sort of have to play that character even though you know it isn't the real you, they don't accept the real you or understand it. Do what you love, and fuck everyone else, they aren't you. Just pick you over anyone, say I'm a aspect of all of you, im going to be my blue print and if you don't like it, i don't give a fuck, I'm listening inside, it isn't a theory or denial, the higher self is real and nobody fucking listens to it or is connected to it. do what you love and it has your back, it is you. You are a creator!

• Upvote 2

On 6-2-2017 at 5:37 AM, Tessa Rae said:

Lately, the universe began giving me very strong signs, about a decision I needed to make. I honestly have been quite logical in the past about a lot of things. This, in many ways, was basically a decision that didn't really make any logical sense to me and it was a really difficult decision to make. But, I kind of had to have a moment where I was like, "You've been doing this spiritual bullshit for how many years now? Why do you not trust the universe?" 

So, I took a step in the dark, and decided to just go with it anyways. I don't really know why I'm making this decision, but it's just a very strong notion, one that I feel inspired to follow.

Pretty damn sweet of you to do that :) It is going to be so much fun for you!

• Upvote 1