AbsoluteWave

Infowarrior Intentional Community.

15 posts in this topic

Infowarrior Intentional Community.

( I want to get this message to Alex himself but i got no way to make sure it gets to him!  AND I wish to set something up with my fellow infowarriors, i MEAN it.  I REALLY want to get something going.  Even if it includes skype gatherings and whatnot.  gatherings of awake people, but of course, anyone can join, specially if they want to get illuminated about the world we live in. )

infowars intentional community
Hello one and all.  We young folks have a strong grip on innovation. Inventing.
I want to suggest things like Reformed human history classes. Camping, road trips (All of this initiates the many instincts ), watch various documentaries, visit theaters, historical sites ( like in the wilderness, etc.  But museums are also available options.)
I thought of this more and more after I heard Alex Jones mentioning about getting out there, to play basketball and stuff.  Rejoin as a human race.
( Perhaps even with all of this, film ourselves, each other In the end of it all, being respectful and intellectually confident will become fun! ) Let's become entrepreneurs!)
WE ALL WANT TO CREATE, LEARN, TRAVEL, TALK , LOVE OUR HISTORY AND ELDERS, FOOL AROUND, HAVE FUN. ENDORSE EACHOTHER, GROW OUR OWN FOOD ,MEET NEW PEOPLE, and all of that good stuff.  It's time for everything in this world to quit the suffering!  Recognize eachother as significant!
I say all of this because I feel that many of us are so stuck in our patterns that we either think we have no power to do anything or literally cannot do anything. We need to empower each other. The more we start forming meaningful friendships, the more confidence we gain, the more experience we get. becoming well-rounded individual.
We naturally go towards the truth. Our internal guidance systems.
I say that us young people really need to get politically active, physically active, mentally active, socially active.spiritually active.
(Our current situation has come from us ignoring it all, being asleep as it were. I know it's mainly cause of the globalists and stuff. But we need to get out there.  Not just tell the news. We need to get out there and literally reverse everything the shadow government has caused since ancient world ( as far back as before the name Rothschild was the .  Even just a few years ago, we went outside more, despite all the technology. There used to be more things to gather people together.. Schools seemed to be a little easier despite some of the indoctrination still going on.
(Did you take notice that nobody did any crazy things on the campaign and inauguration of Obama, Bill Clinton and many of the others before them? All of this stuff stinks to high heaven and we need to up our initiatives and incentive. We can't just report the news, we need to STOP what the globalists are doing. Getting together with the YouTuber like leakproject and others. ( us young people have the energy to soak up the knowledge of our experienced elders in this group and we'll have many years to uphold great values and build on these skills we have just learned. And when we come out of this, we can LIVE TO THE FULLEST)  not just talk about Pleadians or something, unless it plays to our learning of the world we live in, practical things. We cannot detach from the world we opted into!  we came here to make things better, but see things as they are as well.

Part of this group i want to form will also include cleansing segments, where we can get access to infowars products. Regardless of our income. And then with our enhancements, we can actually do something with our life, our newfound power. Mentoring those who have some sort of financial troubles, taxes, investments, innovation. One on one, group learning events. I just want a school that will actually have students flooding into learn more! If we don't get active, I think we wont even value having any quiet time! Boredom, Depression, etc. I really have been wanting to working with you guys ever since I've been watching infowars since the start of this year. ( The magic is in the air. TRUMP EFFECT )

These globalists never had power, and these current days tell us yet again that it was just a heavy hypnosis we were under.  We were just convinced into duping OURSELVES.  We still have the power, which is why they have to work day in and day out to keep us in check. They'll never seize our minds, nor our hearts.  Even if it's just a flicker left.  Much love to the infowars team.

( Let's counter the frothing, intolerant, racketeering left.  SJWs etc.  And raise more awareness of this new world order, George Soros, etc.)

I strongly wish many people around 30-80 years old so we can learn from you.  I as yet another boy who was screwed over by liberal school systems and ideologies.  I could never find myself enjoying being around such people and things.  Which is why i've been wanting to be apart of the real thing ever since i was little and i could never get it while others even in my liberal schools somehow got all the attention, basically getting whored out into the world all groomed.  While people like me having no experience or confidence to even do anything besides live at home with my family.  Every ambition i had got shut down.  ( my older topics expressed in fine detail.
  [I've been desiring to live in the US , to join the infowars team one way or another]

@Pastor George @Neptune @J.Haney

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

@Amaryllis  @Amazawa @J.Haney @Neptune @WildSage @Pastor George

I want us to discuss things like : Symbolism and connecting the dots.  The Elites and just how far back in history this stuff goes, How they got Adolf into power from the spider of this intricate web ( AKA England,  Rothschilds big bank, etc.  )  Which goes all the way into the whole UFO thing.   Looking at how the shadow government is DEEP in foreign lands.  and how everything that happens in the US, effects the world. 

Learn REAL politics, hear eachothers stories, specially family history  which could illuminate others in the group with the insider experience.

And when we learn real politics, we will realize how we got to this point but also how we're leaving the old paradigm, getting on that trump train and put prosperity to good use.  to like i said earlier, endorse and encourage eachother.

What i want us to get from this whole thing is " wow, we are all in the same boat.  we all know what's up! "

• Upvote 2

Sounds great. What are your plans? Like have discussions about politcs ansd organizations symbols and logos? Maybe we should start small and easy and see how it goes.

Like make a topic about.. what do you know about _____? So we can have input from everyone...

On 2/9/2017 at 1:51 PM, Display said:

A question mark a question not does make. Nice try though.

Dude, you didn't give any decent comment

Amaryllis

On the otherhand gave a nice and on point and commented on the TOPIC at hand.  all you did was ask me if i had any questions.  what are you the moderator?  I mean, there is no other way for me to create a thread..  So if you got nothing to add to the conversation please do go do something else more useful with your time instead of trying to derail what i m trying to do here.

On 2/7/2017 at 5:10 PM, Amaryllis said:

Sounds great. What are your plans? Like have discussions about politcs ansd organizations symbols and logos? Maybe we should start small and easy and see how it goes.

Like make a topic about.. what do you know about _____? So we can have input from everyone...

PLEASE lets get this going because there is tons of revealing content out nowdays from all kinds of sources and all walks of life and expertise.  People like @Neptune  And others have been so nice to me and seriously awake and can see right into the lies of project mocking bird and all the hysteria that has been brought up and cooked up from absolutely nothing.  I too want to help QUELL peoples irrational fears and allow an open and polite dialog to where we can provide all the proof that is needed for these people to do their own research.  I don't want anyone to become useful idiots and the like.  that is another trap set for us but also that we fall into ourselves as well.  PLEASE.  I want to start ACTUAL dialogs to where we create another branch of wisdom and create an atmosphere that is so dialed into things that we all can prove wrong all the talking points from the neo left and the elite and expose what they are doing to this day and oh so passionately because they are on their death rows.  I mean, go check out heidi vandenberge's great work.  she used to be the most super christian that you could get, like the baaad kind, as in super fearful, super this and that and would never have went into vedic astrology the way she has.  she is a master in her field for her age and has the most awesome connections to really influential people etc etc.  I want to REALLY create change/  i am super entrepenurial and i can see the potential in everyone and can help guide and inspire you to truly know and go for your dreams and true missions on this earth.

Hey @AbsoluteWave

You called for Neptune and that happens to be me. That account was banned haha. I now have this account, laden with a warning strike I wear proudly (for it tells of my battles with Done Now)

It's good to see you. I was beginning to wonder about you. 

3 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

PLEASE lets get this going because there is tons of revealing content out nowdays from all kinds of sources and all walks of life and expertise. 

I know but I have to talk about myself first haha.

People like @Neptune  And others have been so nice to me and seriously awake and can see right into the lies of project mocking bird and all the hysteria that has been brought up and cooked up from absolutely nothing.

I'm a nice guy. I am. I appreciate that you appreciate me. I've always thought highly of you. 

Project Mocking bird? It's CIA hijinx that warrants everyone's attention. They've been corrupt for decades. It's disgusting.

want to REALLY create change/  i am super entrepenurial and i can see the potential in everyone and can help guide and inspire you to truly know and go for your dreams and true missions on this earth.

I'm totally on board for it. I love sharing information so I'm not sure why I didn't post on this before. 

I usually start discussions and they wind up somewhere between the topic and the twilight zone. It's an interesting bunch, we have here currently.

Very strange that I got a namedrop. Kind of complimentary, I guess? Kind of nice, in a very roundabout way. I don't think I played that big a part in what went on...

Pride for strikes over internet bickering? "battle"? That's a bit of a grandiose descriptor.

Can't say I'm not curious as to your thought process behind that... but nobody's gotten a straight answer out of you yet, I don't think that's going to change any time soon.

Edited by Done Now
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Done Now said:

but nobody's gotten a straight, answer out of you yet, I don't think that's going to change any time soon.

Nice try, Done Now.

Nice try.

Again, trying to flip the script. As always.

12 minutes ago, Done Now said:

Pride for strikes over internet bickering? "battle"? That's a bit of a grandiose descriptor.

You've always got some issue. 

I'll remind you what happened. I called you a fag, you told Garnet, and she gave me a strike. I was proud if it. Then she retracted the strike. (I realized this yesterday, that she retracted the strike).

It's so rich to see you pretending to have a moral outrage about absolutely nothing. All you do is try to tear me down. It is so pathetic. 

A hook to incite engagement.

Assumptions and falsehoods. Not many things get people's attention better, especially if they're individually named. Basic manipulation, standard fare for you. Not a big fan, myself. Sneaky hook, though.

I've not reported anything to anyone, at any point. I never have, and can't ever forsee, doing any 'dobbing to teacher' behaviour. That's not my bag; my opinion is that it's not their job to solve interpersonal issues. I took no part in you getting those strikes. How sad for you that your claimed badges of honour got taken away though, apparently!

That's probably all that asks for a response. Give or take a sentence or two. You go on with what you were up to, I was only here because you referred to me by name. Like I said, weird you chose to namedrop me.

Edited by Done Now
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Done Now said:

A hook to incite engagement.

Assumptions and falsehoods. 

This might be a good time to point out...

The political far Left, the group with all the pedos and Satanists and CNN, they use a certain tactic against thier opponents. The tactic is to accuse the opponent of what they do themselves. 

I see this consistently with a select few members here. Done Now and Inquisitor especially. 

11 minutes ago, Done Now said:

Not many things get people's attention better, especially if they're individually named. Basic manipulation, standard fare for you. Not a big fan, myself. Sneaky hook, though.

You're not a big fan of assumptions and falsehoods. Okay....

What falsehood or assumption are you referring to?

12 minutes ago, Done Now said:

I've not reported anything to anyone, at any point. I never have, and can't ever forsee, doing any 'dobbing to teacher' behaviour. 

This? Ok, but I told you before Garnet gave me a strike. I assumed you flagged the comment. Take a chill pill, coolio.

15 minutes ago, Done Now said:

I took no part in you getting those strikes. How sad for you that your claimed badges of honour got taken away though, apparently!

Meh.

16 minutes ago, Done Now said:

That's probably all that asks for a response. Give or take a sentence or two. You go on with what you were up to, I was only here because you referred to me by name. Like I said, weird you chose to namedrop me.

I'll probably mention you again in the future. I want people to know who is who and what they stand for, what they've said in the past, etc. I'll see you around. 

2 hours ago, MistaRender said:

This might be a good time to point out...

The political far Left, the group with all the pedos and Satanists and CNN, they use a certain tactic against thier opponents. The tactic is to accuse the opponent of what they do themselves. 

I see this consistently with a select few members here. Done Now and Inquisitor especially.  

A habit of the far right and its supporters too! I dislike either extreme, both are prone to hypocritical behaviour. Two sides of the same coin, as many point out.

Edited by Done Now