Damon is Awesome

Twin Flames

5 posts in this topic

Everyone's in alignment self is attractive and because they are you we find our true selves attractive in other people because that is in us. we have this with both males and females, whatever characteristic you find attractive in someone else is only attractive because that is you. so because your twin flame is you, when you are your in alignment self, the you you're supposed to be is very attractive to them, like a magnet, you can try to fall out of love with them and do shadow work on them but it will only get stronger. if they aren't you it will just fade. who ever is the higher one in the relationship will just raise the other, so it doesn't matter who is on top, the other will come up too. it's like this intense love that you want the best for them and accept all of them, you complement each other, none of this jealous shit, you two are complete already, you already have love for yourself, you're already connected, you are the same soul lol why would you get jealous? you wouldn't.

Edited by Alex7

5 hours ago, Alex7 said:

Everyone's in alignment self is attractive and because they are you we find our true selves attractive in other people because that is in us. we have this with both males and females, whatever characteristic you find attractive in someone else is only attractive because that is you. so because your twin flame is you, when you are your in alignment self, the you you're supposed to be is very attractive to them, like a magnet, you can try to fall out of love with them and do shadow work on them but it will only get stronger. if they aren't you it will just fade. who ever is the higher one in the relationship will just raise the other, so it doesn't matter who is on top, the other will come up too. it's like this intense love that you want the best for them and accept all of them, you complement each other, none of this jealous shit, you two are complete already, you already have love for yourself, you're already connected, you are the same soul lol why would you get jealous? you wouldn't.

I'm curious because the man I thought was my twin flame just sort of drifted out of my life last summer, which really broke me. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I have always assumed it was because there was some shadows left in me that may have pushed him away subconsciously. What are your thoughts on it? Could it just have been my mind making things up and thus he left because both our lives no longer served each other's, or could it be my gut was right and there's some stuff i need to heal in myself in order to reintegrate my TF? I know it's a difficult question lol. It just struck me when you wrote up there that "if they aren't you it will just fade". So I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this situation. We were very into each other btw, and our connection was instant and felt like home. We then silently moved forward without each other after I went to Europe for a month, which really perplexed me. I'm still heartbroken... 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Elenazev said:

I'm curious because the man I thought was my twin flame just sort of drifted out of my life last summer, which really broke me. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I have always assumed it was because there was some shadows left in me that may have pushed him away subconsciously. What are your thoughts on it? Could it just have been my mind making things up and thus he left because both our lives no longer served each other's, or could it be my gut was right and there's some stuff i need to heal in myself in order to reintegrate my TF? I know it's a difficult question lol. It just struck me when you wrote up there that "if they aren't you it will just fade". So I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this situation. We were very into each other btw, and our connection was instant and felt like home. We then silently moved forward without each other after I went to Europe for a month, which really perplexed me. I'm still heartbroken... 

I think a lot of it is just the ego wanting it to be a twin flame so it romanticizes the relationship and connection almost like a one sided love relationship. You have to really know yourself and be secure in who you are. you have to clear the wanting someone outside of you to love you to feel better, clear the crazy thoughts when you text and they don't replay right away and you create this whole made up story in your head. If you cant be yourself completely they aren't your twin flame because why would you want to pretend to be someone and get fake love when the real thing exists? Only you know so I cant answer that, but when you get to the point you don't need anyone and you're whole you can see it more clearly, you will get so sensitive that you can just read people and see who is a match to really loving you and all that good stuff, your compass gets more accurate and you can see right through the bullshit, you can see past the ego in a way. we have more than one by the way. If he really is your twin flame he will come back or you guys will still have a connection even though you aren't together,  you wouldn't be able to not love each other, him too. unrequited love is not a twin flame or if they tell you to change. I'm not trying to be mean or destroy this in you I'm just trying to get you the real thing lol.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I think a lot of it is just the ego wanting it to be a twin flame so it romanticizes the relationship and connection almost like a one sided love relationship. You have to really know yourself and be secure in who you are. you have to clear the wanting someone outside of you to love you to feel better, clear the crazy thoughts when you text and they don't replay right away and you create this whole made up story in your head. If you cant be yourself completely they aren't your twin flame because why would you want to pretend to be someone and get fake love when the real thing exists? Only you know so I cant answer that, but when you get to the point you don't need anyone and you're whole you can see it more clearly, you will get so sensitive that you can just read people and see who is a match to really loving you and all that good stuff, your compass gets more accurate and you can see right through the bullshit, you can see past the ego in a way. we have more than one by the way. If he really is your twin flame he will come back or you guys will still have a connection even though you aren't together,  you wouldn't be able to not love each other, him too. unrequited love is not a twin flame or if they tell you to change. I'm not trying to be mean or destroy this in you I'm just trying to get you the real thing lol.

Makes a lot of sense and confirmed some things I've been pondering over. Thanks for that :) It wasn't a one-sided love though (at least not to my knowledge). But anyways I'll just have to see what comes along in life...  

• Upvote 1