7 posts in this topic

Anyone else seeing this??

Hello all :) 

So for a few months now, every so often I'd wake up in the middle of the night to these strange geometric shapes moving by within my field of vision. They seem to be somewhat at a distance, about 8 feet away from me, and hovering high towards the ceiling. They are also enhanced with an array of brilliant colors. So they're floating in midair, moving quite fast actually, and then they come to a stop, their colorful geometric shapes continuing to pulsate, spinning in circular motions, and shape shifting dynamically (much like a kaleidoscope's images). Normally I would be frightened because I'm not used to seeing physical substances/ objects appear out of the ordinary. But instead I remain calm, without any effort, and simply observe this vivid dance. 

What struck my intense curiosity later was the fact that, after coming across Teal's paintings, I realized they were the EXACT representation of these things I've been seeing, at large at least. I'll take back the "exact" because they're only very similar and not exact - you get the idea. The frequency paintings are literally the closest description I can get to what I've been seeing. I wonder if I can find the very same shape configuration among one of her paintings.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing/has seen these strange forms, or anything remotely similar to it? I'm really curious as to what these things are... 

• Upvote 2

awesome! yeah, sometimes when I wake up at night or more asleep than awake you get extra layers and anything you think comes with seeing those geometric patterns, you are seeing your thoughts and it comes with feeling I noticed too, you're using this higher aspect of your consciousness, that third eye. its like a speaker with sand on it and it creates these patterns when you change the pitch, thoughts work like that and when you can actually see them its amazing. Image result for sand on speaker geometricthis is just 2d geometric patterns and no color :o.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Alex7 said:

awesome! yeah, sometimes when I wake up at night or more asleep than awake you get extra layers and anything you think comes with seeing those geometric patterns, you are seeing your thoughts and it comes with feeling I noticed too, you're using this higher aspect of your consciousness, that third eye. its like a speaker with sand on it and it creates these patterns when you change the pitch, thoughts work like that and when you can actually see them its amazing. Image result for sand on speaker geometricthis is just 2d geometric patterns and no color :o.

that's pretty outstanding! Makes sense... cool to know I'm not the only one :) It's gotten to the point where I feel a great amount of comfort whenever I see them...

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Elenazev said:

that's pretty outstanding! Makes sense... cool to know I'm not the only one :) It's gotten to the point where I feel a great amount of comfort whenever I see them...

if you get sensitive enough you can pick up on peoples vibes, our subconscious can pick up on these, that's why we are attracted to a certain type of person, your subconscious is picking up on that. or someone with the same core essence as you (aka twin flame) or someone with a similar vibration. or people who keep being with the same type of person, different relationship, but same problem, its that vibration your subconscious sees in people, they could have the same vibration as your mom or dad to get them to love you subconsciously the way you wanted to be loved as a kid, like my dad didn't love me, so subconsciously I'm attracted to people with the same vibration as him, so I can get that vibration to love me. The universal language lol.

• Upvote 2

Yes I just noticed this a few weeks ago. When I close my eyes I see them and they are very colorful :) it looks exactly like an acid trip. I've noticed that they are part of the visual snow I have experienced since I was 14, and that they are different depending on what I am looking at and where I am, and what I have eaten or whether or not I have meditated (like they will be very strong one day and just a blanket of fuzz the next day for example). I did notice back when I was drinking that when I would be drunk I could see them particularly vividly and they would move very fast, like I would see the aura of a shirt on the floor in my room and there would be energy coming from it more intensely than when I was sober, but now I don't drink and they are coming to me naturally I think just because of the shifting energy and my own personal spiritual practice.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

You are creating everything. So what are you creating? :D

I usually take these to be entities if they are swirling and moving of their own accord. But that's what I would have created, so that makes sense for me.
If it makes sense for you for them to be symbols and language that's what they are.

I did get an actual reading of numbers and dates across my vision the other day. The day after I said in the 11:11 thread to pay attention to what comes after or before seeing numbers on clocks. Which I found highly amusing :D Perhaps I have been dismissing communication at times incorrectly, thank you for pointing me at that.

Universal Language being decoded (2010) so somewhat older data. Ancient language possibly.

CymaticsResistance2010.jpg?width=721

*I miss that site. I know they have another one more in alignment now but so much work was done there!
http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/the-universal-language-in?commentId=3228704%3AComment%3A105474
^Original thread.

I should note a lot of the 'water language' videos have mysteriously been shut down or removed in various places.

Let me tell you why. Because you structure and shape water when you speak into it, then you put it inside yourself. So what do you want inside of yourself? Want a bit more love? Say the word into the glass. Want a bit more fun, say the word into the glass. Money? Etc. This is obviously a gradual change and restructuring of the universal language you carry inside yourself.

What below this is meant to show, is water being restructured by tone. Sadly most informational videos have been 'shut down', because this sort of knowledge changes lives. If you work with your water, you can alter everything/anything reasonably reliably. So that's focusing on water purity, quality, intent into it, language into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T3NkiDiNKI

Very interesting... I have to read into it!

23 hours ago, Alex7 said:

if you get sensitive enough you can pick up on peoples vibes, our subconscious can pick up on these, that's why we are attracted to a certain type of person, your subconscious is picking up on that. or someone with the same core essence as you (aka twin flame) or someone with a similar vibration. or people who keep being with the same type of person, different relationship, but same problem, its that vibration your subconscious sees in people, they could have the same vibration as your mom or dad to get them to love you subconsciously the way you wanted to be loved as a kid, like my dad didn't love me, so subconsciously I'm attracted to people with the same vibration as him, so I can get that vibration to love me. The universal language lol.

Right. I've definitely been developing a substantial amount of conscientiousness towards this. It's amazing, the things we can do once we're conscious of our personal power :) 

• Upvote 1