Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

25 days

4 posts in this topic

25 days

i finally ate today and yesterday and I literally don't get full, you stop eating when you physically cant eat anymore and I ate about 11 pounds of food and drinks lol, so back to not eating, I just wanted to test it, and it goes right through you, this will all be gone by tomorrow, I don't feel as high, I'm just thinking I'm so full and you start going to the bathroom maybe 2 hours later. I don't even know how I'm supposed to eat, if you don't get full at all how much do you eat? when you drink its like its alcohol, you just keep peeing, your body is working with a different energy entirely, its pretty amazing.

So I'm meant to wake up because we are here to wake up,  this isn't just like a spiritual religion theres actual laws in this reality and what is possible and when you tap into the impossible part of life you're like holy shit this really is an illusion... I'm you, you're me, my blue print is to wake up and wake people up and I happen to love getting rid of addictions and beliefs, that will never stop if I wanted it to. also now that I know what love is when people say I love you I want to say you can keep it, the perspective of love is love is god/source/oneness and you know everything outside of you is just an aspect of you, when you hear people gossip about other people it feels like they're talking about  you, you feel it. you notice all your subconscious thoughts that were past onto you from your family, society, tv, brainwashing, you become conscious of all of this. you are the animal, the homeless guy, fucking everything and when people start talking about those people/things it actually hurts you, not like a belief to seem like you are being a good person, but you actually know these are other aspects of you, so now in this perspective people who gossip or eat animals don't know what the fuck love is, its more than just I love you. You almost blend with everyone and everything and realize most people are sleeping and you cant hang out with anyone and if you do you see all of their subconscious beliefs and thoughts that are keeping them in that situation they are in. just the vibration will raise them, but still you cant really hang out with people unless they are as self aware or constantly evolving too and not staying the same and justifying it with limiting beliefs, we are here to evolve so that's what the fuck I'm doing, that was the plan all along and we are so powerful I cant even express it, and anyone having power doesn't stop you from reaching yours at all. I meant to express this and I used to make believe like I didn't have power, but we all do, be your blue print and everything will flow, I'm just the spiritual self aware, I bet I can get rid of any addiction, do impossible shit type of person. I see my path, not what i expected, but its pretty cool. also you aren't intimidated by peoples opinions of you, you can see right through them because you cleared all those layers, you literally are in 2 different realities, so their beliefs don't even apply to you. this is real 6d consciousness!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Harmid893 said:

Not bad! Nice article so far.

its hard socially because you just see subjective truth everywhere and people project their "truth" onto you and it is true for those people, but you can always find something to justify your truth, so you just see how everyone creates their reality and even the rules with their "truth". now I'm very quiet and I know if I express myself fully self love and all, it triggers the fuck out of people, it is my blueprint, and I resist that, we also have fire in us lol not everyone likes that.