Craig

What will you do during the shift ?

37 posts in this topic

What will you do during the shift ?

I am getting ready with much anticipation for the very close shift , or event we have been preparing for. I have stocked the cupboards with can food , mainly fruit, got my garden tools ready , have a plan for self protection in the event I need it, and have spoken to neighbors of our collective plans.  For me , this will not be a doom and gloom moment , but a reset for the planet, followed by a new era. I plan to go deep into meditation for the expected 3 1/2 day period as is commonly talked about. This should lessen any negative effects the change may throw at me. A group of like minded spiritual people would be even better. Vibration at higher levels could be achieved that way. It is said , those of a lower vibration will have the hardest time , appearing to be INSANE or disturbed of the mind. Hence the importance to remain in the highest possible vibration you can. I have been mostly silent on this topic for I do not wish to cause fear. This is what we have been waiting for. All of the clues given in the past are making much more sense now. Not every one will agree , please share you thoughts as free will is good for us .  Please KEEP up the SPIRITUAL practices and send love and light to all.

• Upvote 1

Walt , it was always said the northern hemisphere would receive more negative  energies, it seems to be playing out that way.

I am really exited actually. I'll miss food and sleeping, but I will stay inside until people are done losing their minds shocked that a flawed system went down and there are hidden spiritual layers that's always been there. ask and you shall receive and I literally got the download how to live off no food, and that's my plan. and anyone slightly awake I will try to teach them as much stuff about reality and life and ascension and you have to let people go, all that good stuff. Again there doesn't have to be destruction it just takes that for some people to change and evolve, because they will have no choice but to evolve. ascension is a consciousness state, so if your life is going down hill you know which dimension you are in.... 3d, move up! or die, its dark, but the earth doesn't care, it will evolve with or without people aware of it.

• Upvote 1

This thread was meant to be about the spiritual changes we are about to face , but politics got thrown in somehow. Beware of lowering your vibration and remain as high as you can. When we split into two time lines , one for higher vibration , one for the lower , it is then all the hard work of rebuilding will take place. It is then we can move forward with love and light , serving our dreams with compassion for others . In the present time line , lower vibrational beings are using their last ditch efforts to hold humanity back. Trying to control the assention process as much as possible. If they can limit the amount of souls assending , the more souls they can have power over , as is their want.  All we as light workers , can do is to show the way with our own happiness and spiritual learning. To lead by example , that is why it is so important to live life to the fullest in alignment with you purpose. I keep saying this , but it is so important right now , spiritual grounding with mother nature is essential to lifting the planets vibration. It is happening by itself , but we must stay in alignment with it , or be left behind. No one said it would be easy , with the constant distraction being thrown our way , remain on your path and hold faith that we are going into unknown territory that will benefit the universe around us.

I read that article, but I'm really confused as to where this guy gets his information, why people trust what he says and when this 3-4 day blackout into the 4th dimension is supposed to happen? Things are definitely shifting, but I am extremely wary of these acid-trip-esque prophecies from dubious sources saying that we're going to wake up naked in the 4th dimension with no house because "nothing unnatural and not of the earth will remain". Does this apply to tooth fillings? Like will my hair fall off the top of my head because it's dyed? Will my skin stay on because I put lotion on this morning? I just don't understand why people believe this and where he is getting this idea that the shift will be like that.

We are going to be guided into the 4th dimension by naked giant parents? Like what? I'm pretty sure these aren;t things I signed up for when I decided to come down to earth and be physical. I have been shifting and I do see certain things like patterns and I am extremely intuitive and have experienced dimensional travel, but I'm really not interested in shedding my physical cocoon so I can exist on some higher-dimensional plane. From my understanding, everyone already exists on that plane and we can and do access it, but the point of being physical is that we forget all that and participate in this intense "VR" that is earth.

I am just very, very skeptical of things like this, because he knows exactly what will happen and how it will happen but doesn't provide a date or state where he gets this information? Why do people believe him?

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 4

Lightworker , I too do not believe all of his beliefs in that story , I put it up to intrigue . There is most definitely a common thread in many of these you tube videos of which I watch regularly so as to get an overall aspect of what is happening. The 3 1/2 day period has been referred to being in your light chamber , time of the rebirth , and so on. Even the name the shift gives us many clues, poles will shift effecting magnetic fields , which in turn effect our minds. This is why a strong spiritual belief will assist , because we have an open mind. No one knows what will happen , because it was so long ago when it happened before , there is little reference to it. The fast approaching orbit of Nibiru as it passes us will effect electromagnetic and other energies hitting earth. All of which will effect humans . Like the effect a full moon has on some , going silly ect. We have already seen a change in some , going crazy ect.  The thing I wish to ask are , is anyone coming to assist us , will earth separate into two time lines , one for higher vibrational beings , and another for lower beings. Is the veil lifted , or is there more to come ? This is why I started this thread , to find alternative ideas. I find a lot of factual info regarding the planets , with history as a reference , there is much on this , the one point that has gone with out too much said , is that our sun with the rest of the planets are also in an orbit around other suns . This orbit takes around 25'000 years to come around , this is where we are at now. Nibiru has passed before , but there is no record of the end of the 25k cycle.  Some ,even on this forum , have recently had dreams of planet Nibiru . This is a sign, I had it too. I myself would rather find out when it happens . Just remember , this is going to effect the whole universe , not just ego based humans. So if you have another angle , please share it , I am sick of politics and would rather have a week long argument about spiritual practices or something else .

• Upvote 2

I've heard of Nibiru but I'm not sure what it is or why its plays into this shift. I try not to get influenced by other information, I usually find a teacher try to understand all they know and move on, up until I experience it, its just information, not true or false, just information, I don't have an emotional attachment to that "truth", it is just information to me. as far as I know from myself is all these dimensions already exist because consciousness in like a radio station, we can access them now if we want, it all starts inside you because reality is coming from your consciousness, even me saying that is just a theory for some people until they experience it, ego is just too strong and it accumulates information and gets attached to that information and doesn't want to let go, it says this is false and this is true, but until you actually experience it just take it as information. I ate so I'm not high anymore lol but in that other state only the now exists without even trying, you aren't thinking about the past or future, just now because that is all that exists, whether you are a match to certain time lines has nothing to do with the outside world, you are tuning into it. 3d perspective is for sure going away because these higher dimensions exist, humans are evolving as a species, we are more spiritual than physical even if someone is a atheist, they are stuck in the ego of this is true and this is false, so that's exactly what they create, they cant move past it because its their "truth". I don't believe we die and literally enter a new dimension, we are shifting into new dimensions constantly and the new earth happens inside you because it is a consciousness shift, when your consciousness shifts everything shifts, all your beliefs shift, you become conscious of your fears, you see peoples projections, you can look down but they can't go up because they haven't experienced it yet. the "rat cage" is 3d and it is 100% going to move up, its like everyone's phone is ringing(higher self), but the ego is the loud TV blocking the sound of the phone because of all these distractions. Humans are evolving, that's what is happening if you take out all the distractions. If you take out all the outside input including food and get to the core of your higher self you see that we are evolving, the system currently is 100% going to change. As for the timelines people are in and which dimension they are in is very individual because people are creators and  they create with though and beliefs, 3d beliefs are different than 4d and 5d beliefs because it takes a consciousness shift to reach a new dimension, the dimension is in your consciousness, this is an illusion, when you move up in consciousness(aka dimension) the 3d stuff doesn't matter, you aren't a match to it at all. As much as I like food I love the higher consciousness because the higher self is constantly on it is constantly auto correcting itself(the ego), you become conscious of everything because you are always in the now. that's my perspective on it.

• Upvote 1

After dreaming of planets , I found this . I have met Pleiadian s on several times under meditation. At first I thought they were spirit guides , tall and electric blue translucent beings.

• Downvote 1

David Icke once interviewed Australian Aborigines about the coming pole shift . The women elders told him that every 25000 years or so , the land shakes , things move around , and then it is back to business as usual. They say it is passed on in their culture that this event will happen. Nothing recorded in writing , other indigenous peoples have similar beliefs. Plenty of credible info out there. This planet will not hit earth , but pass by at a distance . It is the fact that is a giant plasma ball of energy larger than our sun , that makes it have an influence on other planets in the universe. I myself believe it is these energies which bring on change , but this time of passing will bring different results , such as assention completion. It is also a time of full disclosure on earth as our celestial friends make an appearance. Looking forward to the complete lifting of the veil , and seeing what the future holds for all. At least when it does go down , we will know how much bullshit was floating around.

@craig

You mentioned something about the pleadians being tall blue alien guys.

To maybe get weird or personal, I had a meditation last week and didn't really think too much about it but I thought it could have been pleadians.

I climbed up into a star with my spirit animals. We went down a slide through the star onto a cloud, and looked down at a purple and blue planet. When we landed on the planet, two tall blue guys, who were friendly and nice in their demeanor, told us we couldn't be there yet and to go back, so we did.

It was short and weird, I thought about it for days tho. Have you experienced anything like this? Or have any info on it??

Casey , i have only met them once , I was given a heart on an outstretched hand, there was no speaking , but telepathically I was told I needed to work on mine a lot. Then the other one gave me a hug , this was a very emotional thing and still brings on uncontrolled emotional responses. I am sure they are doing some work during my sleep most evenings, I have a very deep rooted intuitive sense , when my time comes I will be called upon. No one has told me whom they are , it is intuitive on my behalf. I have always sensed I do not belong here , I am here for purpose. All will be revealed soon.

• Upvote 1

I do not believe Nibiru will cause much issues for Earth this time around (its orbit is about 3600 years). However, the way humans, especially the system, frames the whole thing is not something to take lightly. Disclosure is definitely coming, but it may not be as honest as we hope it is. Many have been anticipating a false disclosure to give humans yet one more enemy for the whole "us and them" divide and conquer tactics. Then again it might be totally genuine, but based on precedence I'm not holding my breath. Millions of people already know about the Anunnaki, I just hope that is enough to sway the masses when this false disclosure does come around.

And FYI Nibiru is already visible with the naked eye at dawn or dusk near the sun. This is why the chemtrailing has become even more aggressive than it already was over the past few months, especially at dawn. Nibiru is already here.

• Upvote 1

Americans, I love you, but please give this two-party "erhmagerd liberalism/conservatism is liek totes evils" crap a rest. You have NO IDEA how brainwashed you look when you think, speak and act like this. The sheer volume of repetition of certain key words and phrases is so prolific and obviously indicative of hypnotic brainwashing that it would be too exhaustive to even point it all out. If you're even reading a forum like this then you have no excuse. If you can't take care of your thoughts then at least learn to channel those thoughts into learning as opposed to tired old preaching. If not, then I hope you seriously enjoy your plastic duality because at this rate it's the last thing many of you will experience on this Earth. So good luck, whatever you choose, but please learn to distinguish when what you're about to say makes you sound like a brainwashed drone, it'll save you the embarrassment of expressing it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1