kerrieoreilly

Available for Completion Process Sessions.

7 posts in this topic

Available for Completion Process Sessions.

Hey Everyone, I’m wanted to introduce myself to you, I'm Kerrie, a Completion Process Facilitator,  Integrative Health Consultant and Dream Interpreter. 

My own personal journey and experience of knowing exactly how painful living with a mind, body & soul, drowning in the depths of self-loathing is is what led me here. I spent the 1st 30 years of my life, hating myself, hating my body, living with disordered eating, isolating myself, living with anxiety, ill-health, candida, thyroid issues and the depression associated with all of these issues.

To be on the other side of this pain has brought me a level of understanding I could never have experienced without coming from where I came from. It has given me a level of compassion for every single person going through this life, because it isn’t easy for any of us. This compassion, which I now offer to my clients creates a safe trusting space for vulnerability and openness without judgement so they can feel seen, heard and loved for who they truly are allowing them to become empowered in their own authenticity so they can move forward into the life they have been longing to live, a life of happiness and purpose. I would love to help you on your journey. 

Sessions are $80 per hour, you can reach me at connect@kerrieoreilly.com to arrange a session. 

And you can visit me here. www.kerrieoreilly.com 

Kerrie_O_Reilly_200x300.jpeg

Edited by kerrieoreilly
  • Upvote 2

Walt:   I disagree.   I think it does work that way.  

And in the interest of good debate, I'll try to say what "working that way" could mean. 

Teal had a horrific childhood but she overcame it and has good insights into the human condition and wants to offer love, support and understanding to others to help them on their journey.  We here on the TealSwan forum seem to think Teal can do that   

And now Kerriokelly says she had a pretty horrific childhood but has come through it.   And she wants to offer love, support and understanding to others to help them on their journey.   

Where is the problem?   Be specific.   

Walt, i'm with you! There should never be a "price" put on Spiritual healing.  I'm sure the ancient healers would be mortified just at the thought of it!

Scot, a horrific childhood does not in itself make an effective healer.  I am a counselor for sex offenders and some of them have had horrific childhoods beyond belief. I don't believe most of them would make good healers.

Sheamus

15 hours ago, walt said:

Scot, so by your logic my horrific childhood will help me heal people on line?

Fair question.  

My basic problem is why would we (you) say that Teal can be a healer but Kerrieokelly couldn't? (Do you actually say that Teal can be a healer?   Maybe you think nobody can be a healer  That would be consistent)   But if you think Teal can why not Kerrie?

if a person has learned some manner of completion process, and have successfully applied it to his or her own life and now has the desire and capacity to share compassion / empathy then I say go for it.  But perhaps more training in mental health would be better.  

I know psychiatric nurse practitioner who uses a system called "psychodynamics" and she charges $250 for a 45 minute session.    Psychodynamics is similar to psychoanalysis.  it is at least partially based on the idea the some of our behavior now is based on suppressed crap in our subconscious that we picked up as kids. Revisit and Resolve that subconscious crap and we would be better off.     Sound a lot like CP?  It does, doesn't it.

Problem could be that the Completion Process certification is probably not be as thorough as the training a nurse practitioner might go through.  A CP therapist would have to be careful to know when he or she is in over her head and refer the patient to someone who knows more.  

19 hours ago, walt said:

Scot, so by your logic my horrific childhood will help me heal people on line?

That's not what I meant (I can see how what I wrote was not clear).  the horrific childhood is not the important part.    the important part would be having the desire and ability to share compassion/empathy/understanding to help people on their journey  

Walt, i'm with you! There should never be a "price" put on Spiritual healing.  I'm sure the ancient healers would be mortified just at the thought of it!

Scot, a horrific childhood does not in itself make an effective healer.  I am a counselor for sex offenders and some of them have had horrific childhoods beyond belief. I don't believe most of them would make good healers.

Sheamus

Walt,you crack me up,as we use to say back in the 60',"I love you man!"

• Downvote 1

Scot,

I see this all from several perspectives.

1st) If someone helps you heal "yourself" then technically, they can be called a healer because they assisted you in the process of healing. But I question the vehicle people use to do their healing. Since I was raised a Christian the only healing I know is the laying on of hands. That being said, there are a lot of "so called" Christian Healers who gather large numbers of people and put them in large arenas. They charge these people's lots of money for the "privilege" of allowing them watch him,"by the laying of hands"heal others. Do you think they are true healers?

2nd) By what standards should a Spiritual Healer a Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner use to set their fees?Their education,experience,knowledge?  

I have been in the Counseling field for 30yrs. The only people I know who charge in upward of $250.00 are Psychiatrists where it is a one time fee for a one hour evaluation.

So what does that say about the ethics of your Psy. Nurse Practitioner? 

3rd)What does it say about a person's integrity when they go to someone else's website and solicit clients?

Sheamus  

• Downvote 1