Sign in to follow this  
selin78

Severe hair loss after delivery - need advice

5 posts in this topic

Severe hair loss after delivery - need advice

Hi!! After my delivery, I started to lose hair in huge amount and I'm kind of disappointed. My mom said it is quite common and asked me not to worry about it. But I can't take it anymore. I have discussed this with one of my friends and she suggested undergoing hair restoration surgery from a clinic in Toronto. Anyone here undergone this surgery? Are there any other ways to prevent hair loss? I would like to hear your suggestions. Thanks!!   

Bio-PCA
IWL-BIOPCA-1
bio-pca--thumbnail.png BioPCAOfficialLabel%28Optimized%29.jpg
$39.95
On Sale: $19.95

Start Supporting Healthy Hair and Nail Appearance

Infowars Life™ has worked with our leading formulation team to create a profoundly advanced hair, skin, and nails formula that incorporates 14 powerful ingredients into just two easy capsules per day. And as always, we're bringing it to you for the lowest price possible.

Working with our chemists, we set out to curate a game-changing nutraceutical formulation that would:

• Naturally help to help support healthy hair, nails, and skin
  • Contain 10,000 mcg of biotin
  • Incorporate an advanced proprietary blend of enzymes and collagen
  • Amount to a serving size of just two easy capsules daily
  • Consist of only the highest quality ingredients

In addition to containing beneficial nutrients like vitamin E and zinc orotate, Bio-PCA™ is loaded with a carefully balanced proprietary blend of collagen and beneficial enzymes like protease and lipase.

Some of the Key Ingredients Found In Bio-PCA™

Biotin - the coenzyme that plays a key role in supporting the health of skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells.

Zinc Orotate – known as an essential trace element that's required for many important biological functions, the human body contains around 2-3 grams of zinc throughout the skeletal muscles, bones, as teeth, hair, and skin.

Silica from Bamboo Extract – Silica is the most abundant compound in the Earth's crust and can be found throughout nature. As a powerful antioxidant, silica can be essential to a healthy diet. Our high quality silica in Bio-PCA™ is taken from a high quality natural source of bamboo.

Protease Complex – found in plant sources like papaya and pineapple, protease plays a key role in digesting and utilizing different kinds of proteins in the body as well as many other biological processes

Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and many others

Why Choose Bio-PCA™ By Infowars Life?

When it comes to choosing a quality nutraceutical, it's very important to always do your own research before buying. Infowars Life™ has always been obsessed with creating the most high quality formulations out there, and adhering to the ultimate standards of manufacturing quality and safety.

Bio-PCA™ is produced by our leading manufacturer in a state of the art facility that's FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) registered by the National Science Foundation, and goes through rigorous third-party lab testing for optimum quality.

With Bio-PCA™ and Infowars Life™, you're getting an ultra high quality nutraceutical while still supporting the operation. Start supporting the appearance of healthy hair, skin, and nails, and help fund the tip of the spear in the fight for liberty. Try Bio-PCA™ today, and experience the true definition of a 360 Win.

https://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/bio-pca.html

Enjoy!

and don't forget to set up autoship to get major benefits!!

Hey hi! I am still in the beginning of trying but I will tell you anyways. But please do your search before using it, because it may affect the baby. One of the hair stylists told me that mixing birth control pills into the sampoo ( making them like a dust and mixing well) works wonders.  However when using it only apply to your hair and nowhere else since it makes hairs to grow. When I was buying the pills the pharmacist also confirmed that many people are using them for their hair - but to be safe it is better to disscuss with a doctor. .... aside from that garlic may work too it may stink a little.....

Hello @selin78

Hairloss is a serious thing. Yes, many women experience it after giving birth. Have you changed the way you eat? if yes, then maybe your body is getting rid of the old unhealthy hair. So, check regularly for signs of new hair growth.

I've been crazy about my family's  nutrition lately and ordered a product from Markus Rothkranz for general health. It's pricy compared to everything else but i figured i want the best for us with maximum results. So, if you can't find any other solutions, pm me later on and i will update you with my experience and if i notice any significant difference in my hair/nail/skin.

Some general advice on haircare: use oil scalp treatment at least once a week, change your shampoo, always use cold water at the end of washing your hair - this will close your hair follicles and never, please, never brush your hair right after the shower/bath.

Another my favorite is applying fresh aloe vera gel for 20 min or so before bath. You can mix it with coconut oil for easier distribution. I haven't done it myself in soooo long because my new plant isn't growing for some reason.

This is the product that i love and currently use as my treatment. I think the company changed the packaging a little. It says leave it on but my hair is fine so i always wash it out and unlike other products it doesn't leave my hair looking oily. So maybe give it a try.

SmartSelectImage_2017-02-05-20-42-27.png

And you live in a hot climate definitely use something to protect your hair from over drying! i use the next product the same way you'd use a hairspray. Just spray as needed and it also smells heavenly)))

SmartSelectImage_2017-02-05-20-47-23.png

On 2/6/2017 at 1:53 AM, duygu_s said:

Hey hi! I am still in the beginning of trying but I will tell you anyways. But please do your search before using it, because it may affect the baby. One of the hair stylists told me that mixing birth control pills into the sampoo ( making them like a dust and mixing well) works wonders.  However when using it only apply to your hair and nowhere else since it makes hairs to grow. When I was buying the pills the pharmacist also confirmed that many people are using them for their hair - but to be safe it is better to disscuss with a doctor. .... aside from that garlic may work too it may stink a little.....

I agree with you.  Hair loss after delivery is quite normal and you have several safe pills and products available for controlling it. Use it only after consulting with your doctor.