Sana F

Does anyone know what white snakes represent in dreams?

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what white snakes represent in dreams?

I had a dream where I was in a backyard and I saw two giant snakes, but I was focused on one in particular. It was about 3x the size of me and completely white with a giant head. I was so scared it was going to bite me so I climbed up onto the fence and started walking away from it. For some reason my eyes were closed as I was walking on this narrow fence, but I was using my other senses to make my way out of the backyard. I jumped down with my eyes still closed and I heard my sister screaming "watch out for the snake"!! There was another one just like the white one I walked away from, although I never visually saw it (it may have been the same one; same size and color).  I saw it with my mind's eye. It was right next to my feet, but I kept moving around so it wouldn't bite me. I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. I was terrified of it biting me on my leg, but it never did. 

What the hell?? What does this dream mean? What does the white snake represent? Any ideas? 

• Upvote 1

I always wondered why snakes represent kundalini energy and are also terrifying when you see one in real life. Self actualized being in a human body? ascended if you will. Image result for egypt gods snake head

they might of kept this to themselves and called themselves gods, but you get the idea.

Image result for OuroborosOuroboros.

The serpent symbology is prolific throughout history because it was passed on to us from the Sirians who lived here, it was part of their mythology about spirit/source and they subsequently attributed it to themselves, their sects, and their lineage.

As for what it can represent: power, energy, prana, kundalini, sexuality/sexual charge, deep DNA, wisdom, science, insight, longevity, reptilian brain/brain stem, etc. to name a few from memory. It is not good or bad, it's mostly about power.

Snakes represent hidden threat. What have you been consciously or unconsciously avoiding? How does the snake feel to you? Put yourself into the role of the snake within your dream. "I am the big white snake. I represent @Sana F's (fill in the blank intuitively). I am here to show them (etc)." Now do that with the fence, the backyard, your sister, the other snake, etc.

A snake can be a metaphor for a person you don't trust (another hidden threat). "They are a snake" etc. Take your dreams very literally. Snakes have a cultural symbolism, but they also have a personal meaning for you. It's easy to interpret dreams if you just take on the role of the symbol and intuitively speak through that symbol. You are the one who created it, after all :) 

I had a dream that I had killed a boy and I buried him in the woods. In the dream, the boy represented my inner child, his corpse represented my shame and the act of murdering him represented the literal act of murdering my inner child by abandoning them. The woods in my dream was my subconsious desire to shield myself from the pain of my shame, the woods protected me from having to deal with it by hiding the corpse of the boy.

It sounds morbid and dramatic, because it quite literally is for our emotional body.

Edited by lightworker