Joeyc

What do you think about Enneagram?

8 posts in this topic

What do you think about Enneagram?

Hey guys

I have found a new topic Enneagram.

And I want the to know about Enneagram because I'm new to this topic.

And what do you think about does really help to find out who you are? with this nine types

much love

I personally love the Enneagram system and it has helped me a lot, to figure out why I am the way I am and what I should focus on.

Have you taken the test at the official site? What's your type? Do you feel it matches you?

• Upvote 1

@majarini Which official site you mean? can you send me a link.

Well I think I'm type 5. But I didn't test it. I just think after reading type five and all the other nine that type five matches me. But I'm not sure if I'm right.

Edited by Joeyc

Humans have very POWERFUL consciousness.. and the ability to self-define creationally based upon belief.

The power of personality TYPING is in your resonance to the selected TYPE. It can then fortify in your mind beliefs that enable you to further develop and manifest those latent appealing aspects of self into reality.

Sorry for the brainy response. Basically, what I am saying is that you are a Creator Being - but can only create to the extent you have FAITH in what you're doing.

Peace ;)

• Upvote 1

Teal mentioned in an interview that she loves both enneagram and Myers Briggs. I like all these personality typing tools as well. They can teach us about ourselves and others and how we relate. I like the forum Personality Cafe as well.

Myers Briggs made me a better person because it helped me to see value in certain kinds of personalities I would normally dismiss. For a while I tried to actively compensate for this which I think was inauthentic and led me to try to build relationships with the wrong kinds of people just out of guilt because "I should like everyone". Now I know the types I'm more and less likely to like and see the value in some of the types I'm less likely to be friends with so I can use those people in the ways they like to be used instead of trying to make them into something they are not. More or less.

• Upvote 1

@EarthColours Do know in which interview Teal talked about It. i would love to see it.( If you find it or know it please send me the link to it)

Wow thank you for speaking about it so open. It is really interesting to read your story. I'm still new to this. I don't know much about Myers Briggs and Enneagram

@Kielbasa Johansen Wow thank you for that expansion. 

peace :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

I searched YouTube for teal swan infj because I remember her leaving a comment saying she's INFJ and this video came up but I can't find her comment in the comments section. Come to think of it I'm not even sure now if it was an interview after all but I am sure that she said she is INFJ. I'm not sure it will be worth your while to find it because I think she only touched on it very briefly.

• Upvote 1

Here is the official site: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

But they've discontinued the free test. I highly advise you take one - I thought I was a five too, at first, but the questions and the actual result got me thinking a lot and accepting I'm a 4 (with a 3 wing, not even a 5 wing) has really been helpful and illuminating. It brought me more in touch with myself.

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

:) 

• Upvote 1