Alex7

i'm so bored.

8 posts in this topic

i'm so bored.

when you dry fast you sleep like 2 hours and have energy for 22 hours, but time goes by very slowly, I wake up at like 11pm and energy is full, it so weird. I want to eat just so I can sleep and fast forward time in sleep, but you have so much time and you cant talk to anyone because they are sleeping and this isn't supposed to be real, so I have to keep it to myself. Yes it comes with your higher self constantly on and this higher perspective, but so much time. You can manifest stuff easier because you know this is an illusion and you are creating it with your thoughts, because you don't die after 3 days of a dry fast and this higher consciousness will just answer any question, 'will I die if I don't drink?' no because its a consciousness state that allows this to be possible and you have more lives where you don't even eat so you remember that, this is how other races live, they don't eat, they're being fed with prana already. just expressing what this is like, its cool that this is possible, but nobody is over here, its very lonely, I know this is possible and I'm not the only one, but shit you cant exactly talk about this with people, it isn't in their belief system. If consciousness and reality are woven together the consciousness state and the knowing that comes with that consciousness state change the "laws" down here, its just stages of consciousness states and you can move shit with your mind and do all this "impossible" stuff, but it is possible, that's how crazy this illusion is, but people don't believe(know) it is. imagine having control of the placebo effect, consciousness states are like the placebo effect on steroids, that's why a mom can lift up a car when her kid is under it, this is an illusion of course its possible. I'm free, I see the game of life, but so much time lol and you live longer. you get control of all these subconscious aspects of you and they become conscious and you are very aware of emotions and doing what you are supposed to do, so you create consciously, but I want to stay hidden, I like to be alone lol, so I'm not the best creator, I cant lie to myself and want what I don't want. if someone doesn't believe this, I don't really care, I don't care at all actually.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about yourself. Actually only 2 hours isn't enough for a men to work all the day. You need at least 5-6 hours to sleep if you would like to work and keep energy for the whole day.

• Upvote 1

Boredom has become a normal thing for me to deal with over the years. I stay at home a lot due to my lifestyle choices. As you said "i am not the best creator. I can't lie to myself and want what i don't want" even though i did wanted the lifestyle i chose. I think no matter what we choose/create, once you squeeze out the full potential out of it - time for a change. Seems to me like a normal expansion or progression of your own self. So  maybe create things things that you do want. Create yourself work/job so to speak and stick to it! Changing your routine helps too. For me, having animals and live plants gives  sense of more responsibilities other then my family and myself. But for you it could be something different. A hobby, perhaps, that requires your time.

Btw there are many places out there that need volunteers - just in case you rrrrrealy don't know what else to do)))

Another thing about boredom that bugs me the most is that if you left in this state for to long, you simply become/feel lazy and energy drained from doing absolutely nothing. I guess it takes a lot of energy to think, lol Idk. But it's amazing what thoughts cross your mind when you're bored .  So focus is a major thing for me , otherwise i sink into deep darkness of my mind :D

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Garnet said:

Boredom has become a normal thing for me to deal with over the years. I stay at home a lot due to my lifestyle choices. As you said "i am not the best creator. I can't lie to myself and want what i don't want" even though i did wanted the lifestyle i chose. I think no matter what we choose/create, once you squeeze out the full potential out of it - time for a change. Seems to me like a normal expansion or progression of your own self. So  maybe create things things that you do want. Create yourself work/job so to speak and stick to it! Changing your routine helps too. For me, having animals and live plants gives  sense of more responsibilities other then my family and myself. But for you it could be something different. A hobby, perhaps, that requires your time.

Btw there are many places out there that need volunteers - just in case you rrrrrealy don't know what else to do)))

Another thing about boredom that bugs me the most is that if you left in this state for to long, you simply become/feel lazy and energy drained from doing absolutely nothing. I guess it takes a lot of energy to think, lol Idk. But it's amazing what thoughts cross your mind when you're bored .  So focus is a major thing for me , otherwise i sink into deep darkness of my mind :D

its the loneliness of it, this is my path and I'm not trying to be this way its just the calling I got to get to the next stage I guess, you are awake 22 hours and have full energy and this is so out there I don't expect people to believe it, so I have to keep it to myself and if I want to talk to someone they're sleeping and I'm wide awake. I'm super exited that this exists, but I'm here just to be a lighthouse, just to be here, just to have this consciousness on earth so other people can pick up on it like the 100th monkey. Its not like I want to be alone, its just painful I guess when people are that disconnected and my life theme is just to wake up like a rocket ship and it isn't slowing down anytime soon, I could only be with that type of person and people. throw all distractions out the window, at the basic level I'm here just to evolve and that's all I care about, so that's what I do. This is what my compass is telling me to do, like be a bull dozer to peoples beliefs and why would "god" create a bunch of copies? everyone has a specific job or mission down here and that's mine, to wake up and do crazy Jesus type of stuff lol, bring that old knowledge back, when I learn something new and do it I want to just express! for sure your kids are these new awesome humans coming in because you have a high vibration and they would need that kind of parent. Its kind of exiting to think about.

I didn't get any notification that anyone replied.

Edited by Alex7

16 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Lots of things, see if any work.

Alex7 is it possible you've been bored for some time?
Shadow work on boredom? Disconnection?
Or a realisation that connection with others is fun? Or you could explore why being disconnected from others means you can't create ;) (I'll offer a wink there)
Lot of people create while isolated however, which is different. Who has told you, you are a 'bad' creator if you've created all of this.

You are talking about it with us :D There are groups that talk about it, spiritual groups, websites, gatherings.
You hold a certain vibration energy etc, up to you if you want to share it. To give that to the world, or more, in your own way, whatever that is.

If I were back there, or close i'd be cleaning up global or local pollution. I was told things like that only unlock when you realise that the pollution is necessary for people to change. I don't know that for myself. But I do know that local areas I visit don't need to be polluted, or contaminated energetically, physically, spiritually or otherwise. So its a contradiction in my mind.

What am I saying. Well go bigger. Not pollution if that's not an interest, think of something so big you'll never complete it in your lifetime, so it doesn't matter if you do. That's something that can motivate or move you. If you want to be moved. Going back really early. Or really late. Into bliss, or really deep into shadow. Travel far or near, not that you'd have to go anywhere. Map those things for others. All the best.

*Or allow boredom.

I'm not used to this consciousness state yet, it is a consciousness state and I have to get used to having so much time, more than I am used to and the more you dry fast the more of these addictions and attachment to beliefs and things go away and the higher self becomes so loud you can't deny it and that's what I love about it, its like you don't die you just enter a different dimension where you are constantly in the now and its like what do you want to create? any desire you have is a future manifestation so you just think of desires and look forward to it, no resistance and have no expectations you know it will come because you see the game of life, its pretty amazing, I'm still like wow!! 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:47 AM, Trentbolt said:

Sorry to hear about yourself. Actually only 2 hours isn't enough for a men to work all the day. You need at least 5-6 hours to sleep if you would like to work and keep energy for the whole day.

I'm going to assume you aren't a troll, I hope you aren't. you know how the earths vibration is raising? some people are picking up on these energies and aren't in the 3rd dimension, we are multidimensional beings, DMT will prove this to you. the consciousness state I am in because I am listening to myself(higher self) does not need to eat, my light body is on Image result for alex grey artImage result for alex grey art so when I do eat it goes right through me, you have a lot of energy, more than you are used to. when you stop eating when your light body is on, no coffee or energy drinks you just have a really high consciousness where you are constantly connected to your higher self and what it knows, you don't have limiting beliefs to justify tiredness or whatever, you are running off different laws, you aren't in 3d anymore with all of its limiting beliefs, those 3d laws don't apply to the light body. it is now a choice to eat, but you don't need it in the 6th dimension of love and oneness. I'm not making this up, its just what ended up happening when I listened to this inner calling. this is super hard for people to believe in western society but people are waking up to this, I'm one of them just expressing it. consciousness and the outside reality are the same, so when the consciousness changes so do the rules, we live in a multi dimensional universe for real....

Edited by Alex7

15 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I didn't get any notification that anyone replied.

Alex, click on the Following option at the end of the page))

• Upvote 1