MusicSpirit20

I'm torn on how to get my needs met

4 posts in this topic

I'm torn on how to get my needs met

I'm a 20 year-old bisexual woman (turning 21 very shortly) who's never kissed anyone of the same sex before (outside of my family members, that is), and I'd very much love to have that kind of experience; however, I am constantly torn on how to go about getting that need met.  On the one hand, I am very impatient about it, and oftentimes would like to just go out and find a girl to do it with so I'm not waiting in agony for it to finally happen for me; but at the same time, I do want to wait until I'm in a relationship with someone I love so it can be more special.  One block I have in terms of doing this is that I don't know how I would approach a girl who is a stranger and tell her about my situation so that it can happen that way, but I'm also terrified of ruining good friendships that I've invested in (which at this point, are very few, and even fewer that I've had actual romantic feelings for) by making that kind of a leap with them.  I know the answer is supposed to come from within me, and that only I know what that answer is, but I've been waiting for such a long time now (several years, in fact), that I just feel like I need some guidance in figuring out the best way to meet that need.

• Upvote 1

Bisexuality is not about "experimentation", it's about being bisexual. Other people are part of our needs. We need connection with others, so yes other people can meet our needs for connection but WE have to ask for it first.

OP, you have to ask for it. You have to go out and do it. The first time I kissed another girl was during a threeway on molly when I was 19. It was incredible. I don't think you need molly to do it, but I think you just need to go out and have an experience and DO IT, flirt with a pretty girl and tell her you want to kiss her or ask her for a kiss and if she says no, who cares, there will be others :) but ask for what you need and want! Actively go and get it.

• Upvote 1

this reminds me of a black mirror episode, its called San Junipero. When you talk to people there is almost like a energetic dance, we can pick up A LOT by just talking to people and seeing what their intension is and what they are all about. We have language and we have this energy that we communicate with, this is why some people give you a bad vibe or this magnetic attraction towards someone, its that energy communicating, that universal language called energy, and vibes. So if you get this green light to talk to someone on that energy language go for it and have this energetic dance with them and see if you like them, if not that's cool, but you can get a vibe off of people, listen to that, or feel it I mean.

• Upvote 1