M_The_Raven

Ever felt possessed by another human spirit?

9 posts in this topic

Ever felt possessed by another human spirit?

Like you were just reflecting their energy because you were under a psychic attack?

you just became ultimately terrible and just hatred as a pure form of self created hell.  

You know it's a psychic attack.  You know it's active and u feel like you just got hijacked of ur own body by this person?    Been 2 days.   Will end in me struggling to remove them from me aura and failing and a physical fight in the etheric world.   In which I fail. But she gives up after a week or two 

My last two days were crazy.   Getting like body hijacked by someone waging strong  psychic attack on me 

tryly.   Life has felt like I'm a christian bibles version of hell.  With fire.  Pits and demons.   And I felt my body on fire. 

But I know it wasn't me.   It's her.   My ex.   She's been stalking me for 3 days hovering and creeping.  I have just ignored the texts.  And I truly wished her well and good things in life. 

But like.   This warfare that goes on.   It's nearly killed me.  Feels like s billion tons of cement on me.  That I'm already dead.    And in hell.    Then she takes over my personality and I'm not even in my own body.  Her thoughts pop into my head out of nowhere.  Oh and they're terrible. 

Edited by M_The_Raven

I have no hate for her.   I just think she spends days and nights wishing badly on me.  And obsessively.  

Shes been texting me and stuff from blocked numbers like a burner phone app.   And I don't want to change my phone number.   That's how people know to reach me.  I've had it for 10 years.  Maybe 12 years. 

But you know.  I'm going to have to change it.  But.  I think she would be obsessing over me anyway and giving me psychic attack when I didn't respond occasionally.   It's like rare.  But I know that this one is just her version of psychic justice. 

A punishment to me from her for not responding her. 

I just feel like thoughts that aren't even my own are in my head and hijacking my good vibes. .   

It's obvious that it's my own fault    I can't seem to grow or overcome    And no matter how hard I try     I'm a failure at self development or whatever u want to call that. But.  I am still empathic      I haven't progressed much at healing that     Bc I can't help feeling somewhat psychically linked up to this person     ---- she has like in her mind claimed me as property or something      I am like   Nahhhh   u not own me  

and now I'm having this Bible Belt DELIVERANCE feeling of Jesus Christ and this cheesy version of hell and morality   Telling me I'm a sinner yada yada   

and those thoughts are not my own      They do not belong to me  they are implants      I'm not Christian    Never have been   Don't have Christian parents    Never grew up around it    Never will be a Christian     Im by parents Jewish    But I hear like a Bible Belt preacher scorning me to hell right now

im clairsentient    And I still feel like I'm in a psychic war fare battle ground at days 

I have no hate for her.   I just think she spends days and nights wishing badly on me.  And obsessively.  

Shes been texting me and stuff from blocked numbers like a burner phone app.   And I don't want to change my phone number.   That's how people know to reach me.  I've had it for 10 years.  Maybe 12 years. 

But you know.  I'm going to have to change it.  But.  I think she would be obsessing over me anyway and giving me psychic attack when I didn't respond occasionally.   It's like rare.  But I know that this one is just her version of psychic justice. 

A punishment to me from her for not responding 

Edited by M_The_Raven

For some Christian moralists version of reality to tell me I'm a sinner by like Bible Belt vibe --- that's her trauma.   

Im not Christian.  Nor was I brought up to believe in hell.     There's no way those thoughts are my own.  That's her family's voice attacking me. 

Like there's no way those voices or spirits or whatever it is I'm wrestling with are my own. Like this Christian morality stuff 

First off   I grew up in a secular home   My father was anti religious     He was always telling me god didn't exist from an early age    He was purely anti religion   He refused to visit even the temple on high holy holidays   My mother was not anti religious.  She's spiritual.   Hippy like     But   She's always been secular    She will go to a temple or church on a wedding or a funeral But she's not ever picked up a religious text in her life

theres no way these attacks on me are self manifested      I have no reference for it    This is her family    Her mother is very religious    Very Christian    Like Bible Belt shit     Like   Pat Robertson shit  

or like CHURCH TV shit   

and im like experiencing a tirade from a fire & brimstone preacher right now   

wtf?

I have not fought back.   I'm like trying to just befriend them.   And let them move on peacefully. 

It's a psychic attack 

Edited by M_The_Raven

Anyway.  I made friends with the nightmares in my head.   And all the symptoms that go along with it.   a flu like symptoms experienced for 2 days now.   Like.   Malaise.  Weakness.  Low energy.   Flu like fever.  lol.  

Fuck it.  It's rainy out and I want to sleep off my strept throat 

Edited by M_The_Raven

Hey, Raven. I'm sorry this is happening to you. That totally sucks. I have been there. I have experienced something similar, from someone who truly hates me and wishes the worst for me. For me it's not an ex, but my boyfriend's ex. 

Whenever I'm around him, I feel this huge void of cold in my stomach. It's completely cold. And empty. And It's scary. Anyways, this particular episode he invited himself over to my house when we ended up smoking weed together with some friends (first bad decision) and he ended up throwing a lighter at my face... Which I in turn, got upset at him for doing. For obvious reasons, I mean it's kind of rude to throw something at someone... :/ 

I called him out on it, and it got really tense then... But it's like, come on, he just freaking invited himself over and treated me disrespectfully? Seriously? What's your problem? And of course, of this group of friends, I seem to be the only one to be okay with confronting things directly, so it just got pretty awkward. And he, though he didn't say it, was actually fuming at me. Because I could obviously feel it empathically.

This triggered an all on psychic attack on me, which I quickly felt. I'm not even sure if these people are even aware what they're doing, but basically, I had this awful feeling inside me that came in through my crown chakra. I excused myself to go to the other room, where I  mentioned to my boyfriend that I felt possessed after the feeling stuck for around 15 minutes.

Remembering Teal's processes, I decided to consciously not fight the feeling, and just let it happen. As it began to wash over me, I felt all sorts of cold feelings all over, but especially in my stomach/solar plexus area. I felt like I was in hell, if hell was made of stone and ice. Super bad anxiety. And there were some entities that I could percieve, that seemed menacing, one of them resembled an angry dog of some sort. I'm not exactly sure what this guy was messing with, but I have strong reason to believe he's a sociopath, and ever since he first began bullying me and seemed to feel no guilt, I haven't trusted him.

But bottom line. A lot of people use energy to psychically attack the people they're with, in fact, we all work with energy unknowingly. But these people do it without realizing that you are the type of person to pick up on it (unless they do know, in which case, that's fucked up).

So anyways, what was I doing when I felt like I was in hell?

First, I wanted to seek out solitude. But since that wasn't really possible to do in the house, I instead did another of Teal's processes. You might already be in solitude, in which case I might reccommend getting out in public, if you can safely manage to do that.

By this time, I had already accepted the feeling was going to be here for now, despite its inconvenience. I feel like this is important in helpling me move to the next steps.

Next step, I decided to patch up my aura. This can be useful any time you feel you could use more boundaries, or when your energy is meshing too much with that of other people. Basically, you want to focus your energy into the center of your palms, and then clean your aura like you would clean a window. Your aura basically extends a few feet past your body, but you already know that probably. I actually felt myself intuitively moving out the bad, then patching it up, before filling it with pearlescent light (cause that's what resonates with me). I did this as I felt like, combining it together with the next step.

Next, I decided to ask myself the question, What would someone who loves themselves do? And the answer to that question was, take a shower.

So, I had a nice, warm shower. The water felt really nice. And I was sitting there, when suddenly, I felt one of my guides come fluttering in, and they saw what was happening energetically. One of them was like, "What are you doing here? Get out!" I mean, it wasn't verbal, but the basic vibe of what happened was like that. And very quickly, the feeling left me. I was left with an immense feeling of gratitude for this guide of mine, an Angel, though I don't know their name.

The rest of the night, I spent the fuck alone, just doing only what I wanted to be doing. And that was okay. And it didn't come back. And I didn't go near him.

I would recommend trying all of these steps. Maybe they'll help. I truly hope so. You have the power to say who does or does not get to enter your auric field, so stick to your guns, and one of your guides will probably be able to help you as you start to move where you want, despite the feeling staying there. 

Actually, in addition, I might recommend some high vibrational foods that will strengthen your aura, such as lemons, garlic, berries, leafy greens, etc etc. Also I would recommend magnesium, which is soothing and can cleanse your colon. You might want to consider doing a colon cleanse using epsom salts and focus the intent of ridding toxicity from your life into the cup before you drink it. I feel it can be quite nice to have a physical cleansing when dealing with an energetic situation like this where you need to rid of that which is toxic, and built up.

let me know how you are doing, I hate to see you in such a difficult space right now. ~Tessa

• Upvote 1

It's been a blessing in disguise 

-----  we are frail and weak until we utilize the muscles we need to tear the fiber.     

Its in this damaged state a cell that's been fractured builds and comes back with strength again to rip and a positive feedback cycle. 

The biggest weapon on earth is love.   --- and when you tap it.  Aim it.  Let it hit and impact explode. 

You surround in a cocoon of safety.  

Wait until you meet me.  Bc I'm falling in love with myself again. 

Remembering who I am.   My ego isn't gone.   It's wielded like a propeller.   If I work inside it.  I can flow.  

Success.  Isn't incumbent on competition.  

Mutual benefit. Not always possible.

But delete the old.   Hard reset ---   

• Upvote 1