ivorymeadows

How do you destroy a negative thought form after releasing it to the universe?

14 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, ivorymeadows said:

How do u dismantle a thought form that has its own power?

You disidentify from the thought and u watch it, u don't have to do anything with the emotional body unless u feel pain or hurt due to the thought. when u think a negative thought u just become the observer self which is the higher self and watch the thought then what happens is it actually burns up and transmutes to light. watch teals dissidentification video for ore info.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Damon is Awesome said:

You disidentify from the thought and u watch it, u don't have to do anything with the emotional body unless u feel pain or hurt due to the thought. when u think a negative thought u just become the observer self which is the higher self and watch the thought then what happens is it actually burns up and transmutes to light. watch teals dissidentification video for ore info.

So i have to stare at it and it will go away?

3 hours ago, ivorymeadows said:

be present with it, and u can also realise that not every thought is you, so don't identify with it, and let it be, just observe it and have no resitance then it goes. if u read teals latets blog she talks about this with negative thoughts.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ivorymeadows said:

You observe it, instead of embodying it. You don't need to destroy it, because you didn't create it in the first place, that's the point. It exists apart from you...so observe and accept it, just don't own it. Let it be free.

Staring is rude.

Edited by WireX
fun

3 hours ago, WireX said:

You observe it, instead of embodying it. You don't need to destroy it, because you didn't create it in the first place, that's the point. It exists apart from you...so observe and accept it, just don't own it. Let it be free.

Staring is rude.

I dont embody it. I know it is separate from me. But it is a malevolent thought form and i want it destroyed. I did not create it but someone else did. So how do you erase a thought is my question?

It has its own power btw. Its a thought form not a thought. Thought forms can think their own thoughts. 

This thought form, this demon is nothing but a result of trauma. Even if it's scary and you want to destroy it, it's here to help you. And it won't go away until you will be able to hear it's message. It's ok to want to distroy it, to want him  to dissapear, but you won't help yourself by doing so. If you want to start a war you will have nothing but war, war with this entity and with yourself.  Still, if you feel that this is what you want to do find methods to fight  with him but it will be only a process of learning, not the end of it. 

Find the strength and the courage in yourself and next time when you face him ask yourself : What do I need to know? 

• Upvote 1

Hi this is amazing advice for people who identify with their negative thoughts but I dont.

I created the thought form, gave it a negative mission, lent it my energy, and released it. It is separate from me now. I do not think about it unless I am thinking about how to destroy it... It is not my thoughts that bother me. I dont need to heal. It isnt about that this time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/t/thought_forms_how_to_program_and_use.html&ved=0ahUKEwjfjPS4qpHSAhVIOiYKHcZ0BcsQFghCMAg&usg=AFQjCNGwWRwoSL5aPUhzpcrYSV3nmBFwDw

Read this article if you want an in depth explanation of what Im talking about.. and picture someone doing it in the mindset of hatred and fear. it could turn out pretty horrible. So like how do i destroy it?

Btw your advice is good and i think i could use those techniques im just clarifying with this article because i wass really vague before

• Upvote 1

Hey @ivorymeadows I think you now need to own the responsibility for setting it in motion. A murderer is more a convicted man by judgement than by his action. Just because he murders doesn't make it right or make it wrong. That murderer may go on in life to go and help save others. Maybe because of the murder committed he then decides to go saving lives when he gets the chance.
Time heals all they say. The Reiki principle of sending healing through Time, backwards or forwards, allows healing to take place.

And who is to say that this what was not meant to happen - you sending out this Thought Form? Once you truly accept the responsibility of what has been done, practice healing it now. There are ways to find out how this is correctly done - though the heart and your true Intent has more to do with it than exactly following a set of instructions. But Ask for this healing succinctly and directly to higher powers. Don't muddle your thoughts and be direct and clear in what you ask to happen. Please know that any thought consequent from you and this Thought Form is adding to Soucre's knowledge of itself. It's there forever in the Askashic Records.

What you are now doing is healing the fact it's done, not negating what already is. Does that make sense? Do it (the healing) in the name of the Good of who has been affected and for the Greatest Good of all. That means if the greater good is that this Thought Form should do its job, then you cannot affect it.
You do however now know Consequences of your actions. Maybe the whole point is that it will stop you doing even worse with the next one or maybe never, ever doing that again? Maybe it was for the purpose of turning you in the direction of doing better etc..?

I hope this helps

Light & Love
crystal Rob

• Upvote 1

On 2017-01-27 at 10:19 PM, ivorymeadows said:

How do u dismantle a thought form that has its own power?

Find a way to feel okay with it being in the universe forever xx

It was done to prove to myself that bad things can happen and  free will exists

thats the only good aspect to  it was not for the greater good trust me on that

Yes i love ur advice crystal- set an intention is most important step. Im just bad at those. Very bad at white magic. But i am trying to set intention now just need someone to motivate me

xxx :)