Sign in to follow this  
M_The_Raven

My arrogant 'lack of ego' suave

31 posts in this topic

My arrogant 'lack of ego' suave

I deleted the ego only transplant it with a bigger one. 

He's above it all 

benevolent.    Almost godlike

he walks on water.   

Tells them, "I've transcended that shiZz long time ago.  Where you been?"

--------------------

can I get a slap from heaven on my ginormous ego masquerading as egoless.   

Nahhh.   My shadow is full of mirth.  

Selfish. Arrogant   Gauche rudeness  all out of my lack of ego  

-------------------------

somewhere the world's smallest violist is playing a concerto I can't hear in praise of this spectacle  

naw    I decided to embrace the ugly  

I'm arrogant   Selfish    And only out for my own self interest  

I may not be perfect   At least I'm transparent 

want to be friends?

• Upvote 2

Yeeeeeeaaah! Let's be friends, and you will give me $20.00 for the convenience. Everyone is selfish, just like you. You have nothing to give until you overflow that cup of yers...my advice? Let that nigga' overflow! ...fool!

Ego is yer third chakra, everyone has a third chakra...balance that shit.

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing a monk in a robe once while on 5 grams of psilocybin mushrooms thinking 'nice uniform' and looking at cops going 'they have no fucking idea.' The ego is fun, mine loves to evolve and I cant stop it, its just my blue print! I'm like we live in a multidimensional universe lets try the 4d 5d 6d consciousness and watch the rules below dissolve so they don't apply anymore because that is a part of the rules here, your consciousness projects outward, and when you reach a new consciousness state you are working with entirely different rules and aren't limited by 3d why do I have a body if I cant test out the third eye and going out of body, and the light body, all that fun stuff. This is an illusion have fun, it really is.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ivorymeadows said:

my ego is evil

evilevilecvil

i was gonna post a rant abour being a narcissist bht i felt like itd get deleted cuz it sounded like trolling

yeah man lets b friends

I like evil.    Evil is honest.   Because it doesn't masquerade around as Goodness in spite of the pure evil it is.  

It just exerts itself and knows itself --

this evil says.   I'm here.  I'm evil.   Accept me.  And is like coming out the closet embracing evil and telling friends and loved ones about the secret.  

Mom.  Dad.  I've been in the closet.  

Oh?   Son.   Are you gay?   

Nah.   I'm just evil.   Accept it.   --- waives his evil freak flag.   And let's it just fly. 

If evil just loves itself.  Can it be really that bad?

if evil pretends to be good.  Then it's basically going to harm naive people.  But if you choose evil.    You chose it bc you chose it.   It didn't pretend to be good (only to turn out evil in the end)

it didn't false advertise.   ----- you may decide to not be evil one day.   But as long as you know who and what u are love that ?

ur my friend 

If you love evil.  --- then ur gonna love me.  (says the shadows)

• Upvote 1

Dear shadows on the wall.   We are always casting spells on another.   Why?   

Pure evil exists in the unconscious self.   It's not the ego.   It's the ego unconscious.  I don't know if I believe in the concept  

I believe suffering people exist but it's not an evil that causes   Rather a total abstract unconscious experience or pain that was exerted unto them as result of others unconscious   

The pain brings us back to the shadow   Circumspect   A focal center    Where we can explore darkness and own that --- why cringe?   Bc it hurts to think about?  Not if you're safe here   

Bring your baggage along   Dump it in this center of the room   Let's poke sticks at it and see if it has a smell or taste    Yet play with it like hello    Nice to meet u weirdo 

Its the ego run out of the box and completely dissaciated from the individual.  The ego itself is a separate entity altogether. 

Since we r here exploring the shadows.  We are at least conscious.    Therefore - even if we later unconsciously slip.   We'll always come back and let this be a sanctuary to where we can WRANGLE AND WRESTLE our own ego run amok from us again 

my own ego right now is trying to convince you and appeal to you and it wants to feed on you and your thoughts as I write it  

I want you to indulge in it   Bc my ego wants it    Desires it  needs it   Loves it   Beautiful ugly love 

if you're here.   You lost your ego and it's run off to be found in this black box.   Do not enter sign on the door

nucleae ego cancer evil death awaits

welcome to world of shadows and mirrors.   

Where the only way out is through a funhouse of criminal thoughts. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

My ego is DESPERATELY CRAVING a feast of your attention now.  And craves and loves it.  Feed the monster    It wants to feast on attention   --- wants reward  

call me clever    And I will get a rush of satisfaction to my ego ---- bc it's hungry and it's feeding time

Pure evil.  And criminal sexual tortured beloved. 

Call it whatever u like.  But when my ego on --- it's being fed correct.    It feels a lot like love on fire and pure bliss

dopamine rush.    Give me all that  reward.    my fix. My ego. Needs a reward. And it's safe and happy.   It's like my own ego is drinking water escaping a desert

its like in the freaking desert    Starved   It needs water   

Feed it   Lol    

Thats the pure evil of it  

bc it just is so unloving towards anything but it's own satisfaction and serving its own needs selfishly and at least it's being honest for a moment 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Whenever I'm helping others.  I feed the ego 

"ohhhh m.   You're sooo wonderful.   You feed the homeless!?"

ego responds.   "Does Jesus turn water to wine?   You're damn right I feed them.    My ego feeds on them like they're rewarding it with reinforcement". 

Its purely demonic cycle

and it's just so self indulgent.  It really is selfish and run amok.  Feasting on humanity.   Desperately craving the identity it so has not understood throughout any other means 

square root of mean standard evil. 

Edited by M_The_Raven

15 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

express fully, go. all you are showing me another aspect of myself, whether its big or small in me, its still in me.

At the moment I try to see myself without the ego and have disassociation 

who am I?

i do not know.   Just know what I feed the ego is whatever I probably think of myself as 90% of the time.    The other 10% contemplates

its at war within

le feu follet

my ego is a consumer choice sometimes.   And it's my dinner --- It's amok.  Needs a leash.  

Welcome to my funhouse.  Shine a spotlight at the mirror and go blind with me 

at my ugliest moments.   My ego judges.   And it judges so critically. 

It's judicious.  It discerns good from bad.  It says.   

????

you are looking at the hologram here.  You see?

we are casting spells on the deep planes beyond our material animalistic body.  

But the ego feeds. hungry.  

For identity.  

Because it's lost without it -- just abstract fog.   Lost in and out.   Without my reading glasses.  I can't read the fine print on my soul contract. So I give a little bit of it away to a devil each day 

Edited by M_The_Raven

45 minutes ago, M_The_Raven said:

I like evil.    Evil is honest.   Because it doesn't masquerade around as Goodness in spite of the pure evil it is.  

It just exerts itself and knows itself --

this evil says.   I'm here.  I'm evil.   Accept me.  And is like coming out the closet embracing evil and telling friends and loved ones about the secret.  

Mom.  Dad.  I've been in the closet.  

Oh?   Son.   Are you gay?   

Nah.   I'm just evil.   Accept it.   --- waives his evil freak flag.   And let's it just fly. 

If evil just loves itself.  Can it be really that bad?

if evil pretends to be good.  Then it's basically going to harm naive people.  But if you choose evil.    You chose it bc you chose it.   It didn't pretend to be good (only to turn out evil in the end)

it didn't false advertise.   ----- you may decide to not be evil one day.   But as long as you know who and what u are love that ?

ur my friend 

If you love evil.  --- then ur gonna love me.  (says the shadows)

wow u helped me realize why im evil lol thanks

i will keep y to myself cuz its fun being mysterious

but evil is still evil if it loves itself imo

• Upvote 1

contemplates

1 minute ago, ivorymeadows said:

I believe that your happiest self lies deep inside that evil.     It belongs there.    

Youre evil.   And I like that about u 

• Upvote 1

Just now, M_The_Raven said:

contemplates

I believe that your happiest self lies deep inside that evil.     It belongs there.    

can u reply to my topic about thought forms CUZ i need a creative brain like u LOL 

i think evil ppl r happier. why is that

contemplates

10 minutes ago, ivorymeadows said:

--------------

You're truest side lies on the edge of evil's other rainbow end.  Where a reward is.  the relief. 

U only call it evil. Like someone calls love a trash can of soul glamour or human heads on a stick. meat in a grinder.    Your soul wants to find where it leads.   But it is happiest in its natural state. 

YOu define it as evil.  As I define abstractions with words that others associate different adjectives to

your love feels like one other persons safety and another's love feels like a chainsaw knawing in my abdomen.   It feels like a some word I need to use to define it as. 

But ur evil loves itself. 

And that's where it belongs

Edited by M_The_Raven

I'm stupid and unclever.  My ego hushes myself.   To feed it better.    I don't really care.  Would rather be myself and misunderstood than misunderstood and someone else I'm not 

I know this.  I think I'm coming on with a little bit of a flu season malaise.  And it's definitely caught from getting sneezed on by another sick person with flu