Firehorse

I need a favour

4 posts in this topic

I need a favour

Hi my much loved Teal friends,

might I please ask you to pray for my relationship?  We have had a very loving, very passionate heart-connection since two years and since the beginning of November it has been rocky and I feel that he has been emotionally reserved.  I have asked him about it but he says he is "there"and that, if he hasn't told me anything, it's because there's nothing to tell.  I have no evidence of another relationship in his life.  I do know that he is unhappy with his work. And that he misses his children in a foreign country. I don't want to make speculations about things I do not know, but I feel like the only choice I have is to let go of any expectations or pressuring.    So, since I don't know what has sparked his distance, I just ask you to pray  for us and send loving and healing energy.  Please pray for nature's support and guidance for us.  I would so appreciate that.  He is the love of my life and we have been genuinely happy for the 2 years before this. Much love to all of you and a big thank you!!!

Edited by Firehorse

Sounds like you are going the right things. Dont Assume just let go of expectations be yourself. To gain insight it might be time to within and connect  again with your heart. Each time you within yourself and connect your relationships get better and ain integrity. Sending love.  

My experience has been if my relationships get confused or feel like they are stagnant its time for me to go within and do some mirror work or journaling to find hidden emotions that I am not expressing. Good luck to you.