Ana171912

Dream question <3

9 posts in this topic

Dream question <3

Hy there,so I know that Teal did a video about dreams,but my dream started 6months ago,dream was nothing special,but 2 weeks later the dream i dreamt 2 weeks before continued at the exsact place it ended...and l dreamt that dream 8 times,so by now its a story and every time the dream starts it starts where it ended...sooo my question is,whats that all about?P.S. sorry for my grammar,english is not my first language

• Upvote 2

No it's not personal it's actually very funny to me,because in the dream l am me as me and this socker player who is like the God in socker here in Europ (hahahaha thats the funny part,and l dont eaven like socker or that person) and in first dream we meet,talk a little bit and he is asking my phone number,and the dream ends,two weeks later the dream starts where it ended so he is asking for my number and l give  him the number,we go for a coffe ,next dream we go for shoping and so on...last dream was 10days ago and we had sex hahahha.l'm just blown away how is it eaven possible to continue a dream 2times but since now its bean 8 times like l sad its like a story now.thank you for replying  l was shure that nobody would eaven look at my question,but thank you that you did.

• Upvote 1

What is striking in the description of the evolution of the relationship with the man in your dreams, is that there's one important word missing, LOVE.

You mention dreaming 8 times, 8 lying down is symbol for the infinite, so maybe your dream is to do with human and spiritual love.

And, there's something about energy...

Edited by Myst
  • Upvote 1

My favorite website to interpret dreams on is dream moods... So, here are some terms that I found that are related to your dream!

I also agree with the poster that said because it is a continuum of storylines, it does hold significant meaning for what is likely, long term themes going on in your life. That is, things that play out over the course of years.

It's not to be very accurate with only a few descriptions, so the more detailed you can remember your dreams, the clearer message you will recieve, but nonetheless, some of the terms that they had that I would suggest are: Soccer, Celebrity, Actor/Actress, Date, Coffee, Mall, Shopping, and Sex. I pasted them in here but the formatting was weird so I'll just let you look it up on your own.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

In your dream personally, I feel like the soccer player might represent some sort of version of 'perfection' embodied, containing traits that you want in an ideal romantic partner. What qualities about him or her stand out to you? What were your first impressions about him?

Take this a step further, and you are in a relationship with yourself no matter what. You are your ideal romantic partner, in a sense... We were destined to fall in love with ourselves. So with this in mind, you can see that perhaps you are desiring to (in the words of Ralph Smart) become your greatest version.

Clearly, something is working well between you and this 'dream guy' (LOL- literally! haha) because you are still dating in the dream... What traits do you like about him?

Ultimately I think some of the traits you like may have something to do with how he goes about his life in the dream. Can he deal with problems easily and keep 'on his feet'? 

Honestly, I would give you the sex definition on here but it's so long that I feel like it might take up too much space on here. But essentially, sex represents a merging of contrasting aspects of yourself. Perhaps there were traits this guy had that you ended up incorporating more into your own life? Perhaps there was a situation that allowed you to become your best self embodied? There is a coming together of sorts (weird pun not intended).

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 1