WireX

Teal has nice balls.

4 posts in this topic

Teal has nice balls.

I love how provocatively she models/has her frequency line of clothing modeled. ...even though the spiritual community might be a bunch of pansies about it, and nay-say. Wanna know what is sexy as fu*k to me? --------> Spiritual. Even though I probly wont buy a frequency dress (I just don't think I could pull it off) if I come across someone wearing a frequency dress? I might marry her! 

On 27.1.2017 at 4:37 AM, WireX said:

Teal has nice balls.

I love how provocatively she models/has her frequency line of clothing modeled. ...even though the spiritual community might be a bunch of pansies about it, and nay-say. Wanna know what is sexy as fu*k to me? --------> Spiritual. Even though I probly wont buy a frequency dress (I just don't think I could pull it off) if I come across someone wearing a frequency dress? I might marry her! 

Did you know you're not allowed to post here unless you are actually wearing one of those?

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2017 at 2:01 PM, Display said:

Did you know you're not allowed to post here unless you are actually wearing one of those?

Oh, no!! I sure didn't. I guess I'll have to order one right away! If I post pictures, do you promise to tell me that I look pretty? :)

• Upvote 1