wwwsafehaven

Accessing past life trauma vs childhood memories in step 4

6 posts in this topic

Accessing past life trauma vs childhood memories in step 4

Hello everybody,

I've started doing the Completion Process last saturday (January 21st 2017). I've had amazing experiences just as described in Teal's book BUT is it possible to not only access traumatic childhood memories (a.i. birth experience) but also past life trauma while inviting memories to surface in step 4?

I accessed a feeling (flavor) of rage/anger/wanting to attack (like a soldier in war) connected with a vision of being crushed by a huge rolling (falling) stone and dying violently and „unexpected“ therby w/o being able to process the unevitable (all happening so quickly).

When I tried to „fix“ this memory I held the falling stone before it could crush me and underneath crawled a baby into the light of a next life. I had the feeling it was me.

Am I going totally nuts here or is there something to it?

Warm regards,

Past lives don't really affect this current life, they are just lives that can help you in this one. We have so many lives and a soul is not a individual soul, its a group, so you have lives right now currently these are what twin flames are, other aspects of that same soul currently incarnated right now, and they are your lives, so past lives don't affect you at all if I'm going to be honest. any emotion you can trace back, it could be just you as a baby and you are just scared and nobody is coming, whatever it is, but all emotions now can be traced back in this life, the other lives don't matter at all, the answers are in this life, the trauma isn't passed on from old lives, life itself will give you trauma even in your mothers stomach before you are even born and what she was around, that alone does it.

• Upvote 1

I love Teal but I don t agree with the fact that past lifes don't matter and you should focus on this life. It matters if you remember it during the meditation or other process. I remembered my past life mostly how I died and trauma and it didn't dissapear until I put focus on it and accepted and offered myself compassion. So my dear you are not going nuts just heal the emotion that appears with courage and validate that emotion. I remembered too my past life. It's going to be ok.

• Upvote 1

I think that past lives do matter ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A MEMORY about them. I believe it's possible to leave energy imprint/ objects for yourself  in your next life.

Teal talked about her past life as Sai Baba. I remember she said that she has visited India for this. Why? Important places like that are always going to call your soul!

• Upvote 1

I agree on "if you have a memory, it is important to go through". As one of my very first sessions involving CP, that is, my reoccurring problems were about past lives. Two, in fact. If you're curious to know, I had a tie to someone I met in this life from two previous lives and it made possible for him to be a psychic vampire and drain my energy... And also cling onto me like Teal described in her recent video "Sell Your Soul to the Devil (or not)"... I did a past life regression session (by John Treacy) a couple of times and then applied CP to what I found out. And now I'm free from that.

So yeah, definitely start working on past life issues, if any arise! They are slighty easier than emotions from this life, I'd say.