ِِAmr Al-shura

Cintamani

13 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ِِAmr Al-shura said:

HIGH FIVEE! :D:D

Aren't they very powerful?! 

Yes! They are small but powerful. How do you use them in your practice and day-to-day life? I bring them with me when I go outside of my home and hold them while meditating.

17 minutes ago, Shan.b said:

These are cool, what do they do?

You can learn more from this article: http://2012portal.blogspot.tw/2015/06/cintamani.html

:)

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Ni Tzu-Ching said:

Yes! They are small but powerful. How do you use them in your practice and day-to-day life? I bring them with me when I go outside of my home and hold them while meditating.

You can learn more from this article: http://2012portal.blogspot.tw/2015/06/cintamani.html

:)

Well I put it on my heart chakra, then sink into its energy! Today I connected myself to the whole planet and grounded myself to its core, the energy was really huge. Next time I will intentionally connect to the grid of the cintamani stones here on earth and people who have the cintamani stone (including you ;) )

Thanks!! I had no idea...I had 2 Moldavite stones and a bracelet, 'coincidentally" they all disappeared, I say that because I rarely lose or misplace things. I've looked everywhere for them, and I never took the bracelet off, I even showered and slept with it...maybe I'll have more luck with Cintamani.

BTW how do you know which one you should connect to, I was really attracted to the Moldavite but after It was gone it made me question it. 

I did some reading about star systems and both Sirius and Pleiades ring close to home...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lexy said:

Thanks!! I had no idea...I had 2 Moldavite stones and a bracelet, 'coincidentally" they all disappeared, I say that because I rarely lose or misplace things. I've looked everywhere for them, and I never took the bracelet off, I even showered and slept with it...maybe I'll have more luck with Cintamani.

BTW how do you know which one you should connect to, I was really attracted to the Moldavite but after It was gone it made me question it. 

I did some reading about star systems and both Sirius and Pleiades ring close to home...

a LOT of crystals of mine just magically disappear. It's frustrating, but normal. It's said that they leave this dimension when their time is done atm.  

If you feel attracted towards a crystal, then you're connected to it. It's that simple :D

Just get another moldavite and see what happens lol 

I'm more connected to the pleiadians btw and cintamani found its way to me hehe

Noway! So I'm not going crazy, I still get an urge to go look through every drawer and behind every piece of furniture, but I guess if it's not just me I'll let it go. I probably wont't get another one for a while, the bracelet alone was $300...Orgonite is next on my list!

I'll definitely look more into the star systems, I wake up so many times in the middle of the night with a ball of blue/purple or pink light in my room, so maybe I can relate that to something lol the sec i allow fear to take over it dissapears, i wonder what would happen if i invite it to stay next time  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lexy said:

Noway! So I'm not going crazy, I still get an urge to go look through every drawer and behind every piece of furniture, but I guess if it's not just me I'll let it go. I probably wont't get another one for a while, the bracelet alone was $300...Orgonite is next on my list!

I'll definitely look more into the star systems, I wake up so many times in the middle of the night with a ball of blue/purple or pink light in my room, so maybe I can relate that to something lol the sec i allow fear to take over it dissapears, i wonder what would happen if i invite it to stay next time  

hahahahahaha omg. Okay go for the cintamani then :'D 

The one piece is for 50 euros, way cheaper than moldavite lol

The stone is smal, but really powerful!