Lilith Kundalini

Astral Travel

6 posts in this topic

Astral Travel

Hi,

I'm a new member, I have experience with astral travel and I'd like to know how to make it easier, I found it more effortless doing so when I was younger, now that I'm older it's more harder. Does anyone have any insight that can help me?

We are multidimensional beings so out side of this human experience we can go into other realities aka astral project. we are focused here though. if you want to experience it try a sensory deprivation tank if you can or just lay in darkness and be conscious of going to sleep, you might just fall asleep, but that's how you do it.

I have wanted to experience astral travel for what seems like forever! When I was younger, I could easily slip into a state where my body was full of vibrations when meditating. I was never able to get beyond that, though. Now that I'm older, I have not been able to find that vibrating state.

It's because of either conditioning (media, school, parents), not doing what you love (aka depression) or calcified pineal gland to some point. Or it could be of all these 3 which is the most common scenario.

Everyone and I mean everyone technically Astral projects. The trick is remembering. Start with practicing mind awake body asleep/void state. Learning to lucid dream can also be a huge help.