Sign in to follow this  
Laladyley

Mandela Effect

3 posts in this topic

Mandela Effect

I just discovered Tiel recently and am so intrigued and just can't get enough of her information as it resonates with me on such a deep level.  Has she ever talked about the Mandela Effect and explained what is going on with that?

Edited by Laladyley
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

the weirdest one is the leg c-3po has, I don't remember that at all. Its like like im a huge fan and saw all the movies but that seems weird, just a random silver leg. Forrest gump too. I remember having a memory of a movie and about dimensions opening up then it just stopped out of no where, I still wonder about that movie. time lines are crazy....

I've experienced conversations, especially with family members held in my contrast, where we don't have the same memory of an event. I've pondered why is their perception is so off or IS IT mine. My conclusion became realized when I had a visual of how dimensions are aligned, suddenly it seemed possible that they had a completely different experience in the infinite possibilities than I. What we believe is truth but only in the correct moments, which are also dimensions. All of that is really meaningless tho lol, just seek your joy. That's all you need!