Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

Christ consciounsness.

4 posts in this topic

Christ consciousness.

I still haven't eaten and my higher self is constantly on, its so easy to get answers, when I dry fast its almost like your consciousness and the reality out side of you blend together and you do feel love, this unconditional love, so the highest foods would be fruit juice, but love is higher than that, so your body can live off just that vibration and it ripples off of you into your body. your body does go to its natural state, my body is currently doing that, like all the fat has to be sucked out of me and I just have to be skinny till It builds itself up again, but you don't lose energy after the detox faze, you can hike and lift up a 5 gallon water jug and its fine, I do feel like I stepped into the twilight zone and I'm listening to my teacher, which is myself, my higher none physical self with all these lives in it, so it knows a lot. I choose ascension and weather stuff becomes illegal or legal it doesn't really bother me a little, a law is like 1 persons apposition, it really means nothing, new president? who gives a shit, if people want to still run on that slave mentality of having a leader, go ahead, but literally all the answers are in you, it takes getting rid of all addiction to know it, even love, you don't crave a partner, you're whole already, and the people just randomly come in, which is funny. It doesn't take 1 person to rely on your happiness, you can love multiple people, and so can your partner, to think 1 person will complete you is guaranteed pain, because nobody can reach that standard, and you don't own anyone, people are free.

what else? oh yeah, you get your blue print back, the real you. you're connected to your higher self, you don't give a shit about outside information and projections, you're connected to the information. You don't even feel like you, you feel like your higher self playing you and you love the player you are and respect it and know what it can and cant do, its a specific blue print, to think everyone is the same and should be the same is dumb, we aren't, but this world does that to us.

you do master yourself its like every chakra gets clean, you see the light and dark of each of them and the root of where it came from, like why you have that weird fetish and how you see yourself and your race, all of it. the layers pull back and you can see it. 3:33 lol that's what it said when I looked at the clock. Yeah, this shit is happening, the ascension thing, source is very real, your higher self is very real. You can still swear and do ego things, because this is the player that I am right now, swearing doesn't mean you are less educated or whatever subconscious belief people might have about it, words are fun to play with. I'm exited, shit you can live 100+ easy lol. you sleep like 2-4 hours so you are forced to do what you enjoy and you master boredom, you just tap into a meditative state like sleeping awake sort of, you're here and gone. I'm not saying do this, but people are waking up to this already and people have been here(this consciousness state) for years already.

your dreams are insane its like if you were conscious in a dream how crazy would you make it? you get those kinds of dreams. there's more to it of course, but just letting you know its possible, and that whole 40 days of fasting in the bible seems interesting now, like oh they were talking about this... I'm not religious at all, I could burn a bible with no guilt lol. have a good day.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 3

I want to try this but I need energy to get all the things I want to get done in the day, once the hunger pains come I get really tired if I don't eat. Would this be doable if I do 2hours of excersize for the day?

Being the flu season and having heart, immunity issues and history with anorexia is also a concern.

@Alex7 is there a guide on how to do this somewhere? Teal talked about doing a fast in her latest video and I'm curious/interested.

Edited by Chakra

1 hour ago, Chakra said:

@Alex7 is there a guide on how to do this somewhere? Teal talked about doing a fast in her latest video and I'm curious/interested.

it sounds dumb, but its a inner calling, its coming from inside not outside, and that inside voice(your higher self becomes louder). for the longest time when I ate it would go right through me, it just went right through me. I would eat like 5 lbs of food and it would be gone the next day. So I got a inner calling a year ago, but it was summer time and being told you are skinny in the summer time isn't fun, so I stopped fasting, because you do get skinny in the beginning, but you aren't dying, your old beliefs in the fat are just dying off and you become your default blue print self without the influence this world gave you.

I can try to explain this. Look at Alex grey art, we have a light body, but that is usually very low in people so they need nutrition from the physical or they will die from hunger and get hungry. this is a consciousness state, its not just fasting, its being in the perspective of unconditional love and you are constantly connected to your non physical self and your body is more like your baby you take care of. if you fast blindly without the guidance of your higher self your beliefs will hurt you and it is dangerous. You have to accept death and get over that fear of being told you die if you don't eat and if you don't drink water after 3 days. You detox so you do get heart palpitations and get very weak in the beginning, and pimples come out of your face. Its not really a guide just you're listing to your higher self and your ego's voice with all of its beliefs is very quiet. We can only see like 26 frames a second, so if you could see in those frames it would be these higher multidimensional realities, this is an illusion, but if you could see like 1000 frames a second you would see the illusion of this place, it wouldn't be a slow only 26 frames.

lights start going off lol and this has happened 3 times on peoples cars where I live. its like I'm a light house of this love energy. I'm not making this up, just this is whats happening in my reality. Similar designs have been on 2 different cars but I didn't take pictures. Its not a location, its a consciousness state, and if I were to eat I would go down, but if I dry fast its back. or if I were to be really low I would need food. pretty amazing huh? I'm just sharing my experience.

car.jpg

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1