Sign in to follow this  
Rui Carlos

Don´t know what to do

3 posts in this topic

Don´t know what to do

I don´t know where else to go. I don´t know what else to do. I understand all the concepts about higher self. I felt it myself. but I fel traped. I want real connection. I feel so alone. I want something meaningful. Sometimes I wonder what is my purpose here. Is it really worth living like this. I want to be touched, to be taken care of, I am tired of being there for people and have no one to understand me . There is a void inside me. I am desperate.

I understand what your feeling. It's kinda like "does anyone see I'm in pain?"

I know the void you're talking about and it feels like crap to have it. What I've found is if you can't go anywhere externally then it's time to go into the void. Give it the love and understanding you're desperately wanting from other people by being completely and unconditionally present with it. Keep in mind you can't have the attitude of I have to fix/change this and be self loving.Going into the void isn't always easy and won't always feel good.

Use Teal's Completion Process. And you know what maybe for you it's not worth enduring a life like that but I think you can make your life look how you want it to. Not everyone is brave enough to ask for help or say how they actually feel but you did and that says alot.

• Upvote 2

tks a lot for your support. is good to know there are people out there that cares and sees my pain. I guess you are right, I´ne never really embraced that void. I wanted to understand so bad that I made it not ok for it to be there. I´ll do that.

but I´ve manage to understand a lot ot that void thanks to the inner child work I did on myself.  I found out that that void is a lack o mirroring in my childhood when my parents didn´t approved of my emotions. So, i had no reflection of myself and those emotions so I thought there was something wrong with me. That made me feel diferent, inferior, not loved, an outsider to this world.

I guess I have to fully open up to that void. tks for the tip

• Upvote 1